We are here to give our honest review on AirPhysio and see if it will really help you.
If you are also one of the 1 billion people who are suffering from a lung condition like COPD or asthma then this article is for you and this product will surely be your best bud! This breakthrough device is built with the latest technology and clears out any mucus from the lungs along with strengthens them without you using or being dependent on any drug. Also, this device is now available round the world.
As we all are aware that lung constriction is the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States of America, then all those who are suffering from any lung condition must take a long sigh of relief and read below to order yours today!
You can tackle the serious problem of mucus buildup with this revolutionary device which most of the medications actually don’t address.
- What is AirPhysio Natural Breathing?
- What Problem Does AirPhysio Solve?
- What is the difference between the Cough Mechanism And The Airphysio OPEP Device?
- How to use AirPhysio?
- What Conditions can AirPhysio be Used For?
- How Does AirPhysio Work To Remove Mucus?
- Does AirPhysio Really Work?
- How Does Airphysio Help With Asthma?
- How To Clean Airphysio?
- How to disassemble the OPEP device/ Unlock the Child-Resistant Clear Top Cap?
- Is AirPhysio Worth Buying
- AirPhysio Where to Buy?
- AirPhysio Reviews Consumer Reports
- Who Is The Manufacturer Of AirPhysio
- AirPhysio Amazon
- Final Word
What is AirPhysio Natural Breathing?
AirPhysio is an award-winning device that naturally improves your breathing. This patented device makes use of Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP).
When you exhale through this device, a positive pressure is built on your lungs which in turn loosens the mucus from the airways which can be then coughed out naturally and easily. Thus, you are able to breathe again freely and comfortably.
AirPhysio is a lung expansion device that helps in mucus clearance and also increases lung capacity.
In just a few days of using this device, you will be able to see the difference in your breathing pattern as it naturally loosens the phlegm in your chest.
Also, AirPhysio is totally drug-free, thus you don’t need to take any drugs along with it. To buy AirPhysio, you need not need a prescription, and also it is safe for anyone to use it. Yes, you read it right, there are no chemicals or toxins involved in it. Thus there are no side effects like rashes, headache, dizziness, and nausea.
- Naturally Clears Mucus From Airways: AirPhysio helps clear excess mucus build-up in your lungs, thus opening up blocked and semi-closed airways. This helps you maintain optimal hygiene in your lungs while maintaining or restoring maximum lung capacity.
- Feel It Working Instantly: Many of our customers feel a huge difference the very first time they use AirPhysio. As quickly as overnight, your lungs may become noticeably clearer, and the more you use it, the stronger and healthier your lungs will become.
- Doctor Recommended For Respiratory Conditions: Trusted, recommended, and used by hundreds of pulmonologists to help with symptoms from Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, COPD, Chronic Bronchitis, and many more respiratory conditions.
- 100% Drug-Free, Safe and Effective: You can now clear out, strengthen, and expand your lungs without having to use toxins, chemicals, or steroids. 100s of studies backs this – ensuring it to be highly effective and completely safe.2
- Easy to Use & Travel With: On-the-go design makes it easy to take AirPhysio wherever life takes you! Simply remove it from your pocket, blow into it for a few seconds, then put it away. It’s that easy. No batteries or refills needed.
- No Prescription Needed: Get It Today – AirPhysio uses high-quality medical-grade materials and since it is 100% drug-free, you can order one today without a prescription.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty: If for any reason you do get 100% satisfaction with AirPhysio, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
What Problem Does AirPhysio Solve?
More than 1 billion people suffer from respiratory-related conditions such as Asthma, COPD, Bronchitis,Pneumonia and more. Because we breathe hundreds of thousands of times every day, these conditions can make life miserable. Think about not being able to play with your kids, enjoy the outdoors, or spend time with your family without wheezing, coughing, or feeling out of breath from the mucus build-up and inflammation in your airways.
In other instances, it could be fatal. Lung obstruction is now the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States. As we age, we find ourselves even more at risk as our body’s ability to expel this mucus naturally over timeworsens.
Unfortunately, the most common way of treating this issue is taking drugs and steroids that can be expensive,burdensome, and can cause negative long-term side-effects. Running out of medication can also be painful oreven life-threatening.
AirPhysio works to naturally remove mucus and other harmful build-ups in your lungs and airways as quickly asa few days without using drugs. AirPhysio also has the ability to improve your lung capacity and strengthen your lungs over time, so the body can more effectively fight these conditions on its own.
Within days of using AirPhysio, many customers have reported improved breathing, more endurance/energy, and better sleep – making it an ideal solution for anyone who wants to breathe better, increase lung capacity, or live a healthier life.
What Are The Benefits
Natural Device which is 100% Drug-Free: AirPhysio is a natural device that makes use of a natural mechanism known as the Oscillating Positive Pressure. Cleans the accumulated mucus in your lungs and opens airways easily.
Works Instantly: Within few days of using this magical device, you will begin to see the differences. Some of the new users claim to be breathing naturally even after minutes of using it. AirPhysio is a high-speed snd effective device that works instantly.
All-Natural, Safe, And Effective: This device combines positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy with vibration therapy, hence it is extremely effective. Without using any toxins, chemicals, or steroids; this award-winning device helps in strengthening your lungs.
Airphysio is a therapy that assists the body’s natural cleaning process suitable for several breathing conditions like asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, bronchiectasis, atelectasis bronchitis, and more.
Very Easy to Use: The design of AirPhysio is very simple and anyone can use it without any help. As the device is so simple to use, it is suitable for each age group. Airphysio Allows You To Be In Full Control Of Therapy.
It is a hand-held tool, it is very portable and suitable for independent application.
What is the difference between the Cough Mechanism And The Airphysio OPEP Device?
The difference between the coughing mechanism and the Airphysio breathing device is that the all-natural mechanism enables you to cough approximately once every 2 seconds. However, when you use Airphysio devices , they create a coughing process of approximately 15 to 35 times per second.
As a result, the airway walls expand and contract faster and help to loosen mucus from the walls. Furthermore, it will create a more efficient method for lung expansion and clear mucus and foreign particles from the lungs and airway.
How does this mucus extractor work?
AirPhysio is a Mucus Clearance Oscillating Positive Expiratory device. This means that irrespective of the lung disease you have, the device is there for you despite the lung condition you are facing is seasonal, chronic, or only a common cold.
How to use AirPhysio?
- It looks like a normal inhaler and weighs a lot less than that. The first step is to uncap the device.
- Then simply take a deep breath and hold it as long as you can hold.
- Blow right into the device and don’t be hard. you only need to make sure that the ball bearing which is inside the clear cap lifts up. This way you would also know, that the device is working. By doing this, pressure on your lungs which in turn opens up and the mucus loosens up and clears away.
- After doing all this, the mucus comes up to your throat which can be coughed out and the mucus comes out clearing your heaviness in the chest.
- You can repeat the above-mentioned steps as many times as you wish. Usually, it takes around 10 rounds to clear the mucus. The more you use this device, the more your lungs get stronger.
This award-winning device works amazingly well because of the ball bearing inside it which vibrates at a great speed in up and down direction. According to the reports, the device does wonder if used regularly. It not only clears out the lungs but also increases lung strength.
What Conditions can AirPhysio be Used For?
Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure therapy has proven to be an effective means of clearing the airway for patients with any of the following
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPDs), such as chronic bronchitis & emphysema
AirPhysio is not only effective for the medical conditions mentioned above but also for assisting in the recovery from colds and flus and cleaning the lungs from foreign particles including smoke and pollution as well as bacteria and viruses.
The use of AirPhysio device helps to facilitate secretion mobilisation, prevents atelectasis and maximize lung volume for cleaner healthier lungs.
How Does AirPhysio Work To Remove Mucus?
When you exhale through the device, a positive pressure is created in your lungs, which will assist in strengthening and expansion. This pressure will be created even when the steel ball is not moving. As your lungs strength increases, your breath will move the steel ball. The steel ball movement creates an oscillating pressure to assist in the vibration of the airways, loosening mucus from the airway walls so you can cough it out naturally.
Does AirPhysio Really Work?
We have seen a couple of positive feedback from the customers till now. AirPhysio is really working very well for the patients. Puchasing the gadget will definitely help you in watching the change in your health.
Doctors & Hospitals worldwide recommend this amazing device. AirPhysio Natural Breathing is working pretty well.
How Does Airphysio Help With Asthma?
The Airphysio reduces asthma symptoms, such as bronchitis and bronchiectasis. Airphysio helps asthma patients in two distinct ways: Firstly, the device aids the body in the natural clearance process by clearing out the airways from any blockage or build-up of excess mucus. This device uses Mobilization and Elimination methods.
The device can help asthma patients is through vibrations or flutter effects. Deep breathing assists in conditioning the airway, thus helping to improve lung capacity through the physiotherapy method.
For people with asthma, having an asthma management plan is the best way to prevent symptoms. Use AirPhysio as part of your asthma management plan and stop asthma controlling you. An effective plan should allow you to:
- Be active without having asthma symptoms
- Fully take part in exercise & sports
- Sleep all night, without asthma symptoms
- Have the clearest lungs possible
- Attend school or work regularly
- Have no emergency visits in the hospital
Does it Work For Asthma?
Asthma is a very serious illness and is of the most common ailments in other respiratory-related problems. AirPhysio is an angel for all the people who are suffering from Asthma. AirPhysio is available all across the globe and helps to clear out all the mucus from your lungs and at the same time strengthens them without any need for medications or drugs.
The reports that are out regarding the device are already very promising. Many users have told that after using AirPhysio for Asthma problem regularly, now they use the inhalers quite less, and eventually, they will be off the inhalers. Imagine a life without an inhaler for an asthma patient!
How To Clean Airphysio?
After you use AirPhysio, you need to clean it properly to ensure there are no germs. To clean, the product, you need to follow the following simple steps:-
- Start by disassembling the gadget, and there are two windows to this.
- Ensure that the clear cap on the tip is pointed away from you as you place Airphysio down on a hard surface.
- After that, place a pointy object on the right side of the window to depress the child safety latch.
- Go ahead and lift Airphysio and then twist the cap 0.3 anti-clockwise and pull the clear cap away from the device body.
- After dissembling Airphysio, wash all the parts with tap water with a mild soap or detergent.
- Thereafter, rinse all the components with tap water and then wipe it with a clean towel.
- Go ahead and wipe the already clean device in an alcohol solution, preferably ethyl or isopropyl, with 60-90% alcohol concentration.
- Once you are sure that all the parts are clean and dry, reassemble and store the Airphysio device in a clean and dry place. We recommend cleaning the Airphysio device at least once a day.
Also, you can learn on how to clean a mucus device in simple ways.
- Disassemble the device as per the above instructions ‘How to unlock
the child resistant clear top cap’
- Wash in a solution of water with mild soap or disinfectant solution
- Rinse and allow all the components to dry in the open at room temperature
- Reassemble device & store in a clean, dry location
Warning: Do not use Chlorine bleach or other products containing chlorine (eg dishwashing detergent) for cleaning the device
How to disassemble the OPEP device/ Unlock the Child-Resistant Clear Top Cap?
- Grasp the clear cap with one hand and the body with the other hand
- Twist the cap 0.3” anti-clockwise (note: the cap may be stiff when twisting, (as to deter children from opening the device).
- Lift the clear cap from the body of the device and disassemble for cleaning
- Pull clear cap away from blue body
If you are willing to compare different products with AirPhysio. Then follow this – AirPhysio vs.
Is AirPhysio Worth Buying
Airphysio is a good option if you are looking for an easy-to-use medical Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) treatment breathing device to support the body’s natural cleansing process via mucus clearance and lung expansion.
Pros and Cons
AirPhysio Where to Buy?
The AirPhysio is available for purchase online and on the manufacturer’s website. There are numerous payment alternatives available, such as PayPal, MasterCard, Visa Card, American Express, etc.
You will receive a refund if there is no damage and it is within 30 days of purchase.
Parts & Accessories
The device consists of the following parts and accessories:
- Circular cone
- Stainless steel ball
- Child-resistant protective cover
- Mouthpiece and base
- Mouthpiece cap
AirPhysio is available in different steel ball sizes that allow individualized treatment according to age and tolerance of the consumer to airway resistance.
Small-sized steel ball provides less expiratory resistance and is ideal for children, as well as adults with low lung capacity, severe respiratory conditions or weak respiratory muscles (i.e. elderly and spinal cord injury patients).
Regular-sized steel ball is best for healthy, active individuals and adults with mild to moderate respiratory conditions.
AirPhysio Reviews Consumer Reports
“This is amazing. I was skeptical when I ordered it but I have terrible asthma and kept getting really congested. Steroids seemed to be the only thing that helped. I tried this and was amazed. It really helps you clear your airways. If you have issues like me, you must try this.”
“I purchased it for my daughter-in-law who had pneumonia and pleurisy just after brain surgery. It has worked well to help her heal. Her lungs are now clear. It’s also useful to athletes and anyone with lung or breathing issues to make their life more manageable.”
“I had a 3 wk bout of pneumonia and was having a terrible time getting the mucous up, despite steam treatments, nebulizer treatments, musinex by the boatload, and continuous intense coughing fits. The first time I used this device, it allowed me to start coughing up the junk. By the end of the day, my lungs were completely clear and I have not coughed since. I am buying one of these for all my family and friends who have lung issues — it just might be a miracle device. Told my doctor about it too!”
Disclaimer: Results from the use of AirPhysio may be different from person to person and we do not advise that people should stop using their Asthma medication unless under the strict advice from a medical professional.
How much does it cost?
You can AirPhysio from our official website. The steps are easy to make your order. It’s time to naturally improve your breathing.
Here’s how pricing breaks down through the official website at GetAirPhysio.io:
- 1 Unit: $59.99 + $5.99 Shipping
- 3 Units: $119.98 + Free US Shipping
- 5 Units: $179.97 + Free US Shipping
Who Is The Manufacturer Of AirPhysio
Australian Doctors are behind this patented device. The device has received various astounding awards, such as the Best Product Award in the year 2017 at YIWU Imported Commodities Fair in China as well as Optus MyBusiness Start-Up Business Of The Year.
You can contact the makers of AirPhysio via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 723 110
- Mailing Address: Shop 3, 47 Tweed Heads Road, Cabarita Beach, NSW 2488
You may also purchase AirPhysio on Amazon, but we recommend purchasing from the official website where the product’s quality is guaranteed and you can take advantage of incredible discounts.
Have Questions? Read Some FAQs
Is AirPhysio going to hurt?
A slight tickle might be felt in your throat. If you by any chance feel pain while using the device, you are not using the device properly.
Is AirPhysio safe to use?
Taking device from your doctor is recommended on any medical device. It is FDA-registered and recommended by doctors. No serious side effects has been reported till now.
Does the FDA approve AirPhysio?
Yes, the product AirPhysio was approved by the FDA in January 2021 You can check it on the link from the official website. You do not worry about the credibility of the product. You can also check with your doctor about this.
Can multiple people share an AirPhysio device?
Sharing the device isn’t recommended. Once you put your mouth on the device and blow through it, you can put others at risk through the sharing and spreading of germs. While AirPhysio can easily be cleaned, it’s highly recommended that everyone have their own device.
Since AirPhysio can also be used by people of all ages, you can take advantage of our buy more save more deals going on right now – great for gifting to friends or family members,
How often can I use AirPhysio?
Optimal use can vary by person depending on your needs, but generally, for the best results, we recommend using AirPhysio a few times a day. Those who keep up with it and use it regularly should expect to see drastic improvements in their ability to breathe and overall lung health/strength over time.
Is AirPhysio recommended for smokers?
Yes, AirPhysio is highly recommended to smokers. All those who smoke may have or will have a future possibility of respiratory disorders. Any chronic smoker can use this product to solve problems with breathing. Apart from smokers, the product is highly recommended for anyone with breathing problems.
Is AirPhysio recommended for COPD?
AirPhysio is highly recommended for all respiratory disorders, including COPD. A few more conditions you can trust AirPhysio are – Atelectasis, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, Bronchiectasis, and many more.
You can buy AirPhysio from GetAirPhysio.io. The device helps to clear out the mucus from your airways, and doctors recommend it for certain breathing conditions. While it’s not a cure-all for every breathing condition, it could help gently dislodge mucus in your airway, making it easier to breathe.
Everything about AirPhysio sounds good, although the device seems to have a stringent refund policy, especially given its high price relative to other breathing trainers.
However, if you want to try AirPhysio for yourself to see if it works, AirPhysio is available to order online today through GetAirPhysio.io.
Here are some of the related posts about AirPhysio. These are comparison of AirPhysio with other breathing aid devices: