AirPhysio and Acapella are both excellent as respiratory devices. They both have attractive features and gives a tough competition. So, if you are also confused about which one to buy, we give you the detailed guide and help you decide between AirPhysio vs Acapella here.
Here, in this article, we will tell you both these products and let you make an informed decision yourself. So, read this article to the end.
These devices treatBronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis, COPD, Asthma, and many more. All the conditions mentioned above hinders the body’s ability to remove mucus from the lungs.
For any asthmatics, the lung capacity reduces to 5 to 25 ml every year, while that of smokers increases to about 33 ml every year. Not only patients but regular smokers also use these products highly. Due to these problems, you can experience breathlessness after performing simple tasks like jogging, small sets of stairs, etc.
AirPhysio vs Acapella
AirPhysio – Overview
It is an OPEP or Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure device widely used for lung expansion and mucus clearance. AirPhysio uses all-natural processes only and helps in the body’s natural cleansing process. It helps you maintain optimal hygiene in the lungs and restore your lung capacity. This device will help you maximize your lung volume, prevent atelectasis, facilitate secretion mobilization, and many more.
Acapella – Overview
It is a PEP or Positive Expiratory Pressure device that uses mobilize secretions. Patients with chronic respiratory disorders use this independently by themselves without any medical practitioner or accomplice’s help. It has the benefits of both airway vibrations and PEP that mobilize pulmonary secretions. A person is able to use it in any position allowing the patients to recline, stand, sit or move freely.
Benefits and Features of AirPhysio and Acapella
Both AirPhysio and Acapella serve the same surface, and hence most of their benefits or features are standard. Here are some of the significant benefits or features of both –
- Cleaning of Mucus from the Airway: It will help you clear the mucus from your lungs. This will make it easier for the user to breathe.
- Frees up Semi-Blocked or Completely-Blocked Airways: Block Airways are a widespread problem in people with respiratory disorders. These products unblock the blocked airways for you to breathe back to normal. These products can help you use your lungs to maximum capacity.
- Works Quickly: The best part of these devices is that they work almost instantly. As soon as you use them, they show their results within a fraction of seconds, and you feel relieved.
- Even Works Overnight: They not only have short-term but long-term benefits too. After just a few breaths, you will notice this. After you start using these products, you will feel your lungs be healthier, more robust, and clearer. The more you use this device, the more benefits you will observe.
- Recommended by Breathing Specialists, Doctors, Pulmonologists, etc.: Doctors highly recommend these devices. Both of these are clinically approved are legal, and highly effective. No medication is handy enough like these that can be used in emergencies anytime without a medical practitioner’s help.
- Very Portable: These devices are convenient and extremely easy to carry. You can keep them in your pocket at all times, and you do not have to worry about anything.
Both these devices are great to work with. However, AirPhysio has a better reputation and trust as compared to Acapella. Also, AirPhysio works on OPEP technology while Acapella works on PEP. AirPhysio uses OPEP technology thus is better than Acapella. However, before using any of these devices, you must first consult your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
It must be used at least 2 to 4 times a day.
AirPhysio is completely legit and is being used by doctors also.