AirPhysio and Turboforte are both OPEP-based products. They do the same thing, yet their efficacy and cost are very different. Because the goal and operating principle are the same, it’s difficult to pick between them. Read about AirPhysio vs TurboForte comparison.
As a result, we’ve compiled all the facts you’ll need to make an informed decision about any of the two.
AirPhysio vs Turboforte
When it comes to choosing an OPEP device, AirPhysio and Turboforte are two of the most popular options available. Let’s take a closer look at how these devices compare:
AirPhysio is an all-in-one device that can be used for both clearing mucus and improving respiratory function. It comes with a handpiece and a mouthpiece, and it’s easy to use.
Turboforte is a mucus clearance device that offers high-frequency chest wall oscillation to help break down mucus. It comes with a mouthpiece and a hose, and it’s easy to use.
AirPhysio comes with high-frequency chest wall oscillation and positive expiratory pressure that helps to break down mucus and expel it easily. It’s also quiet and comfortable to use.
Turboforte offers high-frequency chest wall oscillation that helps in breaking down the mucus so that it can be expelled easily. It’s also quiet and comfortable to use.
What is AirPhysio?
AirPhysio is a global positive expiratory pressure OPEP device that utilizes an entirely natural mechanism to aid in lung expansion, secretion, and mucus clearance control. You may recover lung capacity via a technique called oscillating positive expiratory pressure OPEP, which helps to ensure optimal hygiene.
This device was developed and is used to treat respiratory diseases such as bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, and asthma. Inadequate physical stamina and lung reserve may impair the body’s capacity to rid the lungs of infected mucus. Asthma impairs lung function by between five and twenty-five milliliters each year, it may even shorten life expectancy.
Major Features and Benefits
- All Blocked and Semi-Blocked Aerial Routes: Completely and partly obstructed airways make breathing more difficult. If you have partly obstructed airways due to bronchitis, an AirPhysio session will open up you’re blocked and partially blocked airways, allowing you to breathe more easily. AirPhysio may be able to aid you by expanding a partly blocked airway and restoring your complete lung capacity. If you’ve noticed that taking a breath is difficult, mucus may be present in and around your airway.
- Recommendations from pulmonologists, physicians, and respiratory specialists: Doctors, pulmonologists, and other medical experts believe that it is safe to experiment with AirPhysio’s breathing exercises. Certain doctors recommend that patients utilize AirPhysio and other breathing devices such as PEMF to help with respiratory issues such as asthma, atelectasis, bronchiectasis, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis.
- Award-winning: AirPhysio is the only device on the market that incorporates award-winning AirPhysio into each training session. While other breath training systems copy their competitors, AirPhysio is a patented, one-of-a-kind breath training device that is guaranteed to help you improve your breathing. It is a scientifically device that may help you in addressing a variety of lung issues.
AirPhysio: How Does It Work?
As an oscillating positive expiratory pressure (OPEP) device, AirPhysio helps clear mucus from the lungs. AirPhysio is a handheld device that you can use at home without a prescription.
The OPEP mechanism is basically a way to put pressure on the chest walls, which makes it easier to breathe and breaks up mucus so it can be easily expelled. This mechanism also helps people with breathing problems live longer and better lives by making their lungs bigger.
When you breathe in through this device, it makes a resistance that helps you improve the way you breathe. As you try to breathe against this resistance, your lungs slowly get stronger. As a result, your lungs get stronger over time and your breathing gets better.
The great thing about Oscillatory Positive Expiratory Pressure is that it clears out the mucus, which helps get rid of any allergens in your lungs. So, AirPhysio doesn’t just get rid of mucus; it also gets rid of any allergens in your lungs.
Research on AirPhysio has shown that this device can help treat a wide range of respiratory problems, such as bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, COPD, etc. AirPhysio is a device that has been cleared by the FDA and tested in clinical trials. It has no side effects.
The design of the device is also an important part of how it works. The steel ball in the AirPhysio device increases the pressure and makes vibrations that help break up the mucus so it can be easily expelled. Either way, your lungs will be healthy and strong.
Pros and Cons
Where To Buy AirPhysio?
Since AirPhysio is now a popular product, you can find it just about anywhere, from online stores to real-world shops. But if you want to get the best deal on this device, we suggest buying it from AirPhysio’s official website, where you can get it for a much lower price.
Not only that, but you’ll also get a 30 day money-back guarantee on your device. This means that if you have any problems with it, you can get your money back or get a new one.
How much does it cost?
- 1 Unit: $59.99 + $5.99 Shipping
- 3 Units: $119.98 + Free US Shipping
- 5 Units: $179.97 + Free US Shipping
What is Turboforte?
Turboforte Lung Physio is a non-invasive, drug-free portable device that promotes airway clearance and mucus removal. This enables those with respiratory difficulties to breathe more comfortably.
Their one-of-a-kind device utilizes Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP), a technique that utilizes vibrations and positive air pressure to clear mucus, cleanse, and expand the lungs. While Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) has been shown to benefit athletes, smokers, and those with respiratory disorders.
Major Features and Benefits
- 100% Natural: Turboforte Lung Physio is a drug-free, all-natural technique of improving lung capacity and reducing phlegm. The help it offers in removing mucus from the airways and lungs simplifies breathing. There will be no illicit drugs utilized. Batteries are not included in the price. Refills are not available.
- Medically prescribed: According to the World Health Organization (WHO), over 1.1 billion people, or more than a third of the world’s population, suffered from lung disease in 2012, resulting in more than 1.4 million fatalities. Turboforte Lung Physio facilitates the body’s natural mucus-clearing processes by first applying positive pressure to expand the airways and then gently vibrating to loosen and assist in the removal of thick phlegm from the airways, enabling it to be coughed out naturally.
- Simple and rapid use: The Turboforte Lung Physio is a simple device to use, requiring about five to ten minutes once or twice daily. While some find advantages take a few days to manifest or experience, others see or feel improvements very immediately. You must maintain control of your usage until the proper strategy and results are achieved. Additionally, the Turboforte is completely detachable and you can reassemble it quickly for cleaning.
Turboforte Mechanism Of Action: How Does It Work?
High-frequency oscillation of the chest wall is also used by Turboforte to help clear mucus from the lungs. This device is made to get rid of mucus and any other allergens that come from lung diseases.
The high-frequency oscillation of the chest wall helps break up mucus so it can be easily coughed up. Even though the way Turboforte works is almost the same as an OPEP device, the vibrations are actually made by the High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation.
High-frequency chest wall oscillation is a process that involves putting pressure on the chest walls. This makes it easier to breathe and breaks up mucus so it can be easily expelled. This mechanism also helps people with breathing problems live longer and better lives by making their lungs bigger.
Like AirPhysio, Turboforte is made with a steel ball that increases the pressure and makes vibrations that help break up mucus so it can be easily pushed out of the body.
Even though Turboforte has some resistance to help us improve our breathing, there are no resistance settings to change the level of resistance. So, you might not get the same benefit as with other devices that let you change the amount of resistance for a good breathing workout.
Pros and Cons
Where To Buy Turboforte?
Since Turboforte is still fairly new, it is not as easy to find as AirPhysio. But you can buy this thing on Amazon, which is where we got ours.
You can also buy Turboforte from its official website, but Amazon is a much better place to do so because of the better price. Also, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, your order will be shipped for free.
The price of 1 Turboforte device is $ 79.95.
Which device is better for mucus clearance – AirPhysio vs Turboforte
There is no clear-cut answer as both devices have their own set of pros and cons. However, AirPhysio may be a better choice for people who are looking for an all-in-one device that can be used for both clearing the mucus as well as improving respiratory function.
AirPhysio comes with a lot of pros that make it a great choice for people looking for an OPEP device. Firstly, it offers high-frequency chest wall oscillation that helps in breaking down the mucus so that it can be expelled easily. Additionally, it also comes with positive expiratory pressure which helps to improve respiratory function.
On the other hand, Turboforte is a great device for people who are looking for a mucus clearance device as it offers high-frequency chest wall oscillation that helps in breaking down the mucus so that it can be expelled easily.
- Airphysio Vs