According to statistics, one in every three people using smartphones loses videos and photos stored in their phones due to a variety of reasons. Losing your videos and photos can be very frustrating, which is why today, there are many external storage devices like flash drives. Try Out the PhotoStick Mobile after our review.
In this article, we will be talking about a device called the Photo Stick Mobile. This device looks a lot like an ordinary flash drive, but it comes with a lot more features that will amaze you. The manufacturer says the product can back up your videos and photos and store them securely for you once you plug it into your smartphone or PC.
If you have and are wondering that Photostick Mobile is the same thing as Photostick, they also keep on reading. And for those of you who think that the PhotoStick and the PhotoStick mobile resemble USB, you also need to read below. All of you are at the right place, as we will be explaining in detail PhotoStick Mobile Reviews, its features, benefits, and why you should be buying it right away!
This Photostick Mobile review will help you better understand what this device does, how well it works, and if it is a smart purchase or not.
- What is Photostick Mobile?
- What Makes ThePhotoStick Mobile So Powerful (And Better Than Overpriced Cloud Storages)?
- Benefits of Photostick Mobile
- How to use PhotoStick Mobile?
- How Many Photos Does PhotoStick Mobile Retrieve and Store for You?
- How To Operate Photostick Mobile?
- The Photostick Mobile for iPhone and Android
- What is the difference between The Photostick and The Photostick Mobile?
- The Importance of PhotoStick Mobile and PhotoStick
- Photostick Mobile for Android
- Photostick Mobile for iPhone
- Is the Photostick Mobile a Good Buy?
- Pros and Cons of Photostick Mobile
- Photostick Mobile Reviews – What Real Users Say?
- Conclusion: Should We Buy It or Not?
What is Photostick Mobile?
ThePhotoStick® Mobile is a small device that instantly backs up your priceless memories WITHOUT the frustration of searching and organizing them yourself!
This is a unique device that will back and store all your videos and photos. It looks just like a simple USB flash drive, but it comes with a lot more features. Once you plug the device into your smartphone or PC, it automatically backs up photos and videos and securely stores them. The device also organizes your files.
According to the manufacturer, the device holds up to 60,000 videos and photos. That is a lot of space, right? You probably won’t even take that many videos and photos. Perhaps the most amazing thing about the PhotoStick is that it does the organization, backing up and storage in just a few minutes. Plus, it is compatible with multiple operating systems, so you can use it on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod, or Android devices.
The Photostick Mobile collects photos from your phone. So you can then easily pass them on your computer, or keep them preciously on the USB. It allows you to free up space on your mobile phone, making it faster. But not only that, your memories will be organized to facilitate you when you want to access them. So this backup device is a great way to make room on your phone. But also to save time because you no longer need to transfer your photos manually.
The Photostick Mobile is made for storing video and image files, and it does so a bit differently than most other kinds of phone storage options. It actually finds the files for you, and you can then take those files, stored on the Photostick mobile product, and move them to another phone or tablet. You can also just keep them separated from the phone, as safe storage that can be taken anywhere. A lot of people will simply use this Photostick as a backup device, keeping their files stored apart from the phone so that in case of flooding, water damage, hacking, or a phone virus, the photos and other files will be secure and not be lost or damaged.
- Easy To Use: Custom designed file-backup App is easy to understand regardless of your smartphone knowledge!
- Works on Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch: Simply plug ThePhotoStick® Mobile into your device to get started!
- Easily Transfer To Your Computer: Keep your files stored on ThePhotoStick® Mobile or easily plug it into a USB port to transfer everything to your computer!
- Finds ALL Memories: Searches your ENTIRE phone to ensure no picture or video is ever missed!
- Backs Up Files Fast: Save hours of time searching – back up 1,000s of photos and videos in minutes!
- Super Easy To Use: Simply plug it in to your phone and hit ‘Backup Now’ on the FREE App!
- Massive Storage: Up to 128GB storage capacity – easily back up 60,000 photos and videos!
- Keeps Your Files Safe: Never worry about losing files in the cloud or to water damage again!
- On-Going Backups: Quickly back up new files weekly and ensure you never lose any memories!
What Makes ThePhotoStick Mobile So Powerful (And Better Than Overpriced Cloud Storages)?
- Up to a whopping 128GB! This allows you to instantly back-up around 60,000 pictures and videos without wasting hours searching and organizing
- Easy-to-use device for the non-techy person that just wants to plug it in and press a button
- Immediately frees up space on your phone (or computer) so you never have to delete another picture of video again
- Faster, smoother, and more affordable than your average external hard drive (not to mention you can keep ThePhotoStick Mobile in your pocket… and it doesn’t require you to search and organize your pictures)
- Safer than storing all of your pictures and videos on a “cloud” (you own everything on ThePhotoStick Mobile, while “clouds” have been breached over and over again by hackers… which sounds safer to you?)
- Zero monthly payments and zero subscriptions— ThePhotoStick Mobile is your own ‘back-up’ device without all of the unnecessary and expensive bells and whistles
- 30-day, risk-free guarantee. Try ThePhotoStick Mobile for 30 days. If you’re not fully satisfied, then you can return your order within the 30 day period for a full refund and it won’t hurt our feelings
- Packaged and shipped fast from the United States (around 4 day delivery time)
How does it works?
The best part about PhotoStick Mobile is how easy it is to use! Anyone can do it – no technical knowledge is needed. Just follow the 3 easy steps below:
- Download and open ThePhotoStick Mobile App.
- Plug the device into your phone where you would normally put your charger.
- Then, click the button on the app that says “Back Up Files Now!” – and that’s it.
ThePhotoStick then searches your ENTIRE phone, backing up EVERY photo or video, making sure nothing is missed.
Then you can either keep them on the PhotoStick OR transfer them over to your computer (or both!).
There are separate devices for iOS and Android, so you have to ensure that you get the right one when making a purchase.
Benefits of Photostick Mobile
- Low-cost: With the-photostick mobile uk you simply pay once to purchase and that’s it. You don’t have to worry about paying a monthly subscription or creating any sort of account.
- Privacy: Your media files are kept safe from any online nefarious actors
- Easy to use: When it comes to usage, the best photo-stick for iPhone is seamless to use. There is practically no learning curve. Just plug and transfer.
- Convenience: The photo stick for iPhone is convenient as it is a one-touch solution to saving and sorting all your pictures.
- Compatibility: This product is compatible with a lot of common media files, so you don’t have to worry about your peculiar photo file not being supported or backed up.
- Accessibility: The great thing about the Photo-Stick Mobile is that not only can you use it with your android device or iPhone, but you can also use it with a computer or laptop. If you happen to do quite a lot of transfers using all the device types, then the-photostick mobile uk is definitely the perfect choice for you, as it works with both mobile devices and computers.
How to use PhotoStick Mobile?
- PhotoStick is available for free download from the App store (PhotoStick for iPhone) and Google Play (PhotoStick for Android).
- Connect the smaller end, either the Type C or micro USB part, of the PhotoStick to your phone’s charging port.
- Launch the application. Choose ‘Back up’ from the main menu.
- Wait for a few seconds before transferring the file.
Congratulations! Your project is complete. Disconnect the smartphone from it now.
You can easily transfer and view your files no matter where you are, because this doesn’t require the internet. By connecting the USB end to your PC, you can view your content instantly.
Where it can be used?
It can be used on your personal or work phone. It is common for people to take photos on their work phone and then transfer them to their home phone.
You can also transfer photos from one phone to another by using the device. You can use this device to move files to your spouse’s or a friend’s phone if you’re replacing your phone with a new one or moving files to your spouse’s or a friend’s phone.
How Many Photos Does PhotoStick Mobile Retrieve and Store for You?
On a single Photostick, you can store thousands of photos, but how many exactly can you store? Take a look at this product’s storage capacity.
As many as 3,500 photos can be stored on an 8 GB drive with the basic Photostick mobile. Although, obviously, large files won’t fit as well on the Photostick if you have them. This small device can hold a lot of files, even though video files are bigger than photos.
With the 16 GB Photostick, you will be able to store up to 30,000 photos at once and take them anywhere. As many as 60,000 images can be stored on the 128 GB Photostick.
What File Types Is It Compatible with?
A variety of different kinds of files can be found on Photostick Mobile for iPhone and Android. Videos and photos can be found in most types, including JPEG, JPG, MOV, VID, GIF, and PNG. Depending on the device, you might not find all of these files automatically, and you may need to access the settings menu to force it to search for specific types of files.
How To Operate Photostick Mobile?
To operate the PhotoStick in mobile-first of all, you need to download the app called “ThePhotoStick mobile.” Once you download it on your mobile, you need to connect it to your SmartPhone. After connecting it with your device, you have to click on the ‘back up now button.
As soon as you click on it, your PhotoStick will start operating, and every photo will back up, and after the completion of the backing up process, they will store at a specific location.
Once your backup process gets complete, you can delete the data you don’t want to keep with you.
There are so many different options available in the market for selecting PhotoStick mobile. Still, you must select it according to the version you have on your smartphone, that is either iOS or Android.
How quickly does it work?
Isn’t it true that we all want technology that works quickly? There is no one who enjoys a slow computer or slow downloading speeds, and the Photostick Mobile offers incredible download speeds.
Thousands of photos can be retrieved and transferred in a short amount of time. The PhotoStick has been reported to transfer thousands of photos in a matter of minutes, which is extremely fast. In addition to finding the files and transferring them quickly, this device also locates the files for you.
The Photostick Mobile for iPhone and Android
If you’ve heard of Photo stick for computers, you can now get Photo stick mobile for iPhone and iPad, and Photo stick mobile for Android. The nifty little device and the handy tool are what make backing up photos and videos so much easier for you. This photostick mobile review will go into detail about the device’s capabilities, as I do with all of my tech reviews.
The photo stick mobile streamlines all that tedious process for you so you don’t have to connect your phone to your laptop or computer and manually back up all of your photos and videos.
How Easy Is It to Run?
With the Photo Stick Mobile, you simply plug it in, press the “GO” button and let it find the files for you. You will be able to transfer your files within minutes. That’s all there is to it!
Photostick’s simplicity is one of its key features. Even those without a great deal of technical knowledge can use it without much help.
Will It Need to Download Anything to Your Phone or Tablet?
Photostick Mobile does not require any software or a field to be installed on your device. No downloads are required since it works automatically. iPhone compatibility does not need to be updated. With most iPhones and Androids, including iPads, it works already.
Since you do not need to download or install any apps to use the Photostick Mobile, there is no need for you to make room on your phone or tablet. For the device to work flawlessly, everything it needs is already installed, and nothing else needs to be done.
What is the difference between The Photostick and The Photostick Mobile?
For Windows and Mac, ThePhotoStick is mostly used for backing up photos and videos. Apple iOS and Android are compatible with the PhotoStick Mobile. Their purpose and intended purpose are different, and each is aimed at serving users differently. The goal is to minimize the problems associated with image backup.
The Photostick Mobile has the following features:
- Easy to use
- It’s worth the price
You can even dictate how thePhotoStickMobile sorts your photos if you’re a little OC.
It’s simply a matter of going to the settings and changing the way your files are gathered. You can categorize them according to the format (.jpg, .mp3, .mp4, etc.).
You don’t need to worry about duplicates, as thePhotoStick Mobile was made to ensure that you will not see the same pictures over and over again.
Just like a normal USB flash drive, ThePhotoStickMobile also comes with different memory capacities. If you aren’t sure which one is the best Photo Stick for you, I suggest getting the largest available memory for the Photo Stick Mobile. As time passes, you’ll use up more space.
The Importance of PhotoStick Mobile and PhotoStick
In this entire review, we will make you aware of all the benefits, advantages, applications, and purposes of using the PhotoStick and PhotoStick mobile.
If you are using PhotoStick and PhotoStick mobile for the first time, you will find that it works similar to that of USB flash drives where you can store and backup thousands of photos in a matter of seconds. After storing all of your essential photographs in PhotoStick and PhotoStick mobile, you have not to worry because you are now not going to lose any of the photos, and also they all are kept in one place, which makes it easy to find them.
One of the most significant advantages of using PhotoStick and PhotoStick mobile is that you can connect it to any device such as laptop or mobile, which makes the transfer of your photos from one device to other devices simpler, and you also don’t have to purchase any other software or medium for transferring photos.
Besides maintaining your photos, it also makes it easy for you to search any document, image, or other important files that you have forgotten after storing. PhotoStick and PhotoStick mobile will help you to cherish your older memories that you have forgotten with time.
Why You Should Invest in This Photo BackUp Device
No matter where we go or what we do, both Android and iOS phones are considered essential gadgets that we need to always carry with us. Before this generation, finding and using a smartphone was difficult for every individual. Our daily lives would be incomplete if we didn’t have at least one mobile phone.
In today’s world, iPhones and Android phones are indispensable. In the future, mobile phones will enable us to record videos, take pictures, listen to music, and schedule our own working hours. The use of a mobile phone can still be useful for a lot of things.
In addition to browsing the internet on our phones, we can travel around the world using them. Apart from that, smartphones can also help us break out of our comfort zone.
Cell phones, however, usually generate a large amount of data as time passes. All of these details are stored in your device for its protection, from pictures of your vacation to videos recorded during special occasions. If you have an accident, extreme weather conditions, or even a power surge, what happens if you cannot store these documents in your mobile phone’s storage?
A single click will obliterate all the information you have stored on your phone. Backing up your documents is one of the best things you can do to ensure they are protected from unwanted situations. But why? Whether you are a student or an employee, it is crucial that you create a backup of your phone right away. By doing so, you will be able to store anything from songs to important documents.
Making a backup is often seen as a waste of time and money by individuals who are currently working or studying. The truth is that this will protect the details you store there that will be useful to you in the future.
Photostick Mobile for Android
As you know, most of us have excess to Android versions, and it is good for us that it can also work on Android; below, I have mentioned the names of every brand of mobile phones that has excess to PhotoStick.
Brands of Android mobile that are suitable:-
Any phone that has excess OTG can be operated with PhotoStick Mobile.
Steps For Using on Android Phone
- Firstly, you need to download TPS mobile app from your google play store.
- Now, you have to install it on your mobile
- After successfully installing it, you need to press on ‘open’ to start using your app
- As soon as you open your app, it will ask to provide you the permission to send a notification. You have to press on ‘agree’ to permit it to send you the notification
- After allowing your app to send you notifications, you can see a ‘back up files option on your screen; you have to press on that key to start backing up your all photos and videos
- To select your PhotoStick mobile device, you need to click on ‘select folder.’
- When you will open the select folder, you can see the menu bar on the left corner of your screen; press on it.
- On opening the menu bar, you can see the option of ‘PhotoStick.’ Just click on it to start using it. You may see a ‘generic mobile device ‘ in place of PhotoStick in many mobiles.
- On entering into the “PhotoStick “folder, you can see the option of ‘use this folder’ at the bottom-most part. Tap on that to open it.
- Once you open that folder, you have to press on ‘allow’ to star excessing into the PhotoStick drive.
- After your “PhotoStick” gets open, click on the ‘back up’ option to start backing up your photos and videos.
If you want more information than you need to visit their official website. The official website for various brands of Photostick Mobile for Android is given below
For Samsung S9: https://youtu.be/gTjYw_Uq94I
For galaxy j7: https://youtu.be/yJgonFyotKM
Photostick Mobile for iPhone
Yes! It also works with iPhones and iPad. To operate the PhotoStick Mobile for iPhone, you need an iOS 11.3 or a more fantastic version of it . Similar to that of Laptops and Mac, you can also do your time-consuming work in just a few seconds with just a few clicks on your iPhone and iPad.
Steps for using on iOS Device
- First of all, you need to install the PhotoStick app from your app store
- One the installation process gets complete, you need to tap on the ‘open’ button to start your PhotoStick application
- Once you will open the app, it will be asked for permission to send a notification; you need to permit it to send you the notification.
- After allowing it to give you the permission, you can have excess to the PhotoStick
Is the Photostick Mobile a Good Buy?
We want to talk briefly about the value of this product, and we think it is important that you get a good deal for your money and that you don’t overpay based on the kind of features you are getting from the product.
With thephotostick mobile, the quality seems to be very high. This is a product that many people use for years and trust that it will store their data securely.
It goes further than other data storage devices for phones and tablets, offering you powerful features like automatic file searching as well as compatibility across a multitude of devices. Not all data storage products for mobile devices give you those kinds of benefits. It’s up to you to determine if the Photostick mobile is a good choice for you personally, but it definitely offers a lot of value that shouldn’t be overlooked.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Pros and Cons of Photostick Mobile
Where To Buy
One important thing is that most people don’t know where to buy the PhotoStick Mobile; if possible, always try to buy PhotoStick Mobile from their official site only and try to avoid buying it from any other online sources like Amazon.
You will generally find duplicate copies of PhotoStick Mobile when buying it from any online purchasing app.
Photostick Mobile Reviews – What Real Users Say?
I have tons of pics. I thought they were safe until I saw this ad. I bought ThePhotoStick and it loaded ALL my pics, even ones I didn’t remember I had. I got a photo frame as a gift, plugged ThePhotoStick in and now all those old pics are rotating in the photo frames in my kitchen. Good memories!
I had a grand total of about 60,000 images, with many duplicates. This little “stick” managed to eliminate the duplicates so that I now have about 24,000 originals preserved forever in a fire-proof vault, a cost-free and independent method of safekeeping.
The Photo Stick works just the way it says it does; very easy to use. I checked it when done, and there were my pictures. There is so much room on the stick that I should be able to use it for years to backup documents and pictures.
How much does it cost?
The company is providing the Photostick Mobile for both iOS and Android devices. Check the price below according to your requirement:
- 32 GB: $79.99 (originally $139.99)
- 64 GB: $99.97 (originally $199.99)
- 128GB: $119.99 (originally $249.99)
- The PhotoStick Mobile 32 GB for Android: $49.99 (originally $139.99)
- 64 GB for Android: $79.97(originally $199.99)
- 128 GB for Android: $99.97 (originally $249.99)
The PhotoStickMobile offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to worry about if you’re still skeptical about the product. In this case, you can simply return it and receive your money back if you change your mind.
If you are dissatisfied with the performance of the PhotoStick mobile, you can return it to the manufacturer. Get yours now!
Conclusion: Should We Buy It or Not?
When it comes down to it, the Photostick mobile is an excellent value. It is recommended by professionals and by customers alike, and you would be hard-pressed to find any negative Photostick mobile reviews online.
This product stands out for its quality, compatibility, and its features. You can find other storage devices that might be cheaper and that may hold more photos, but to find the photos for you automatically and to do it so well is pretty rare. That is why we heartily recommend this product for anyone who wants to save some space on their phone in a way that doesn’t put their photos at risk.
Photostick mobile offers very secure storage, keeping photos and videos safe from file corruption, hackers, viruses, water damage, and more. If you are worried that you might lose photos that are precious to you or that you need for your hobby or your work, then you should be storing them on a safe backup device like the photostick mobile. It allows you to transfer photos from one phone to another easily and not have to spend a long time looking for photos. There isn’t another device as convenient as this that is priced so affordably, so that’s why we recommend it.
Have Questions? Read Some FAQs
Which smartphones are compatible with ThePhotoStick® Mobile?
Almost all major Android, iPhone, and iPad devices!
Supported Android devices: Compatible with all Samsung, LG, Motorola, and HTC phones running Android OS 4.4 or newer made in the last 3 years. Phones must be OTG compatible. A FREE adapter is included that ensures compatibility with Micro-USB and USB-C devices.
Supported iOS devices: Compatible with all iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches that have a Lightning Port. Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Which computers can I use to transfer photos and videos off the device?
By simply plugging in ThePhotoStick® Mobile to your computer, you can easily transfer all the photos and videos off the device. It’s compatible with nearly all modern computers using Windows and Mac Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Mac OS X Version 10.6 and later.
Can I use ThePhotoStick® Mobile as an ongoing backup solution?
Yes, it’s a great backup solution! Many people plug ThePhotoStick® Mobile in weekly and do a quick and easy backup to make sure they are continually protecting their memories.
How long does delivery take to countries outside of the U.S.?
We ship orders out FAST, but we can’t control carrier transit times. Due to COVID-19, orders are taking up to 10-20 days to be delivered depending on the country.