One of the major struggles faced by most of the smartphone owners these days is the constant lack of space. With a massive increase in smartphone use in our daily lives, most of us are always out of space on our device. Learn about Photostick Mobile for Android.
From new apps to important files, videos and photos, we need space for everything. There is a consistent stream of content coming up with every second that can be downloaded and seen, but the space is always an issue for the majority of smartphone users. Not downloading them for saving the space means missing them out. Also, it can get pretty hectic to keep paying for the cloud storage.
Photostick is basically designed for portable devices like tablets and smartphones. You might know it as a flash drive photo storage option or a storage product for computers, laptops and PCs. This post will prove to be helpful for you in understanding the device better and if you should be purchasing it or not.
What Exactly Is The Photostick Mobile?
The Photostick mobile is a pretty distinctive and convenient device that can quickly back-up all the videos and images of a device in a matter of just a few seconds. The device looks somewhat like some USB flash drive and comes with a sophisticated finish. The prime component that makes this device different from the majority in the market is that the device can be operated structurally and administered on any mobile device that has a USB port incorporated. The device has a unique built-in software that is implemented. This plays a crucial role in detecting and exploring the pic that you have potentially lost.
The solution is very simple yet practical when it comes to backing up the videos as well as pictures on your Android device. This solution is a smart way of creating a free space and avoiding the clutter. The best thing about the PhotoStick Mobile is that it is not a cloud-storage based option. It is safe to say that this is the simplest way of transferring your files. You can store up to 20,000 of standard-sized photos and videos. Once you back up, you have the complete freedom of transferring them to the Mac Or PC.
Getting Into The Details Of The Photostick Mobile
Finally, with a device like the Photostick Mobile, you no longer have to worry about losing the precious pictures and videos. Though the option of a digital SD card is a viable one too but more often than not, users misplace them, and you won’t be able to retrieve all this information that you stored on the card. Things get really easy with the Photostick for Android. You can carry it wherever you wish. Compatibility is one of the most notable advantages of the platform.
Technical Information Of The Photo Stick Mobile
- The device is compatible with Motorola, HTC, Samsung and LG Android devices that run on the Android OS 4.4 and the versions beyond.
- The device should be OTG compatible.
- It works on both Micro-USB and USB-C devices.
- You need to install the PhotoStick App. It is free and can be downloaded easily from the Google play store.
How Do You Use The Photostick Mobile Device?
The device is basically the USB-based one with the built-in power of backing up the photos without the need to transfer them manually. This easy to use device fits well in your pocket and is very user friendly. Photostick Mobile can be used by anyone. Keep reading ahead to know the steps of backing up your photos easily with the Photostick Mobile.
- Purchase your PhotoStick Mobile from the official website.
- Next, you have to download the free photo saver app from the Playstore.
- Then, you have to insert the flash drive’s smaller end in the charging port of the device.
- The next step is to launch your app.
- On the main screen, click on the “Back Up” option.
- Wait for a bit while your mobile is scanned for the photos.
- Once it is done, disconnect it.
That’s all. You now have created a backup of your photos on the device that can be plugged in the PC or Laptop for browsing them with the use of a USB connector which is on the PhotoStick’s opposite end.
The File Format That The Photostick Mobile Supports for Android
The Photostick Mobile can work for both iOS as well as Android for saving the videos, pictures and different file types. Not only will it work quickly, but it will also locate all the photos that are saved on the disk and then create its backup. The extensions that are compatible with the Photostick Mobile are JPG, PCT, RAW, GIF, ICO, MOV, PNG, BMP, WMV, TIFF, AVI and MPEG4.
The Features Of The Photostick Mobile Andriod
- The app can be used with great ease as the device can automatically both find and back up the photos and videos on the Android Device.
- You do not have to pay for the cloud storage fees.
- You do not have to be worried about privacy if you use this device.
- The device can store about 20,000 standard-sized photos and videos.
- When you are done backing up, the files can be easily transferred to the computer.
- The device offers a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Wrapping It Up
It is a smart idea to invest in the Photostick For Android as it is a highly efficient, affordable and compact solution. The device offers you with complete flexibility of taking up the back up of the videos as well as pictures and then transferring it to a PC. All in all, this is the smartest way of creating additional space on the Android Device.
If you are having an iPhone as well, read about Photostick Mobile for iPhone from here.