Photostick Mobile for iPhone: It is not at all surprising that with an extensive rise in technology, smartphones have attained great heights of popularity. It is now an integral part of our living. But with this live-easing device also comes a struggle called Storage.
If you are someone who loves to click and shoot numerous pictures, selfies and videos or someone who saves up all their important files on their device, then storage might be quite an issue for you. To free up the space, you might have to go through the infuriating and cumbersome process of clearing up the storage all the time. You might have to end up deleting your beloved photos and videos to make room for other files.
Other than the space issue, you might be facing the issue of device damage that might be because of various reasons. Only the people who lose their videos or photos know how bad it feels to lose the special moments you captured. From power surge to split drinks, anything can lead to a system error. In these circumstances, backing up the data becomes a life-saver. This is where devices like Photostick come into the picture. This pretty easy-to-use and unique solution that has effortless and functional features. You no longer have to delete numerous pictures or fear losing them.
Now that we have a basic idea let us talk about the platform; let us get into the Photostick mobile for iPhone review.
The Photostick Mobile For iPhone
The device is pretty much compatible with the iOS devices. It is pretty flexible, as well as compatible with different devices. The platform offers a free to download app that you need for running the device. There you can plug in the gadget to your iPhone. It is a simple-to-use device that can automatically find and back up the photos as well as videos on the iOS device.
Your privacy, too, is very well maintained. The solution is not a cloud-based one, so it eliminates the fees as well. Its capacity is good enough for storing more than 20,000 videos and photos of standard-size. The device can be used to back up all the videos and photos that can work with any compatible iOS devices, in your knowledge. Once you are done with backing up, you can connect it to the USB port of the computer for viewing or transferring them.
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Knowing More About The Device
The device is designed to provide secure and easy back to all the videos and photos you have on the computer and phone. You do not have to fear losing your videos and pictures. Though there is an option of an SD card as well but many people tend to misplace it, and this way, you will miss out on all that is stored. Things become super easy with the Photostick Mobile for iPhone as you can carry it anytime and anywhere. Compatibility is the most significant advantage of the device.
What The Photostick Mobile Actually Is?
The PhotoStick Mobile is a USB-based device that offers you a convenient way of backing up all your files in a matter of a few seconds. The device has a built-in app that searches all your folders to find the videos and images and then create a backup. The PhotoStick does not work only for the videos and photos but can also find the documents. It works automatically and super easy for anyone, even with the limited usage experience.
One of the best things about the device is that it can also work as an organizer. Usually, you have to search and sort for the duplicates in the photos, but this device can filter them automatically. This way, you can save much more storage space.
- You can use the app with great ease as the device can automatically find as well as back up your photos and videos on the iOS Device.
- There is no need to pay for the cloud storage fees.
- There is no need to be concerned about privacy if you use this device.
- It can easily store about 20,000 standard-sized photos as well as videos.
- Once you are done with the backup process, the files can be transferred to the computer.
- You get a 30-days money-back guarantee.
How To Use Photostick Mobile for iPhone?
This USB-based device is a powerful solution that can backup all the photos without any need of transferring them manually. This solution can very well fit in the pocket and is user friendly. Following are the steps to use the device.
- Purchase the device from the official website.
- You then have to download the photo saver app from the Apple Store. The app is completely free.
- Next, you will have to insert the smaller end of the flash drive in the charging port of the device.
- You then have to launch your app.
- On the main screen, tap on the “Back Up” option.
- You then have to wait for a bit as your device scanned for the videos and photos.
- Once that is done, disconnect it.
That’s it. You have now successfully created a backup of your photos and videos on the device that you can be plugging in your PC or Laptop for browsing them by using a USB connector that is on the opposite end of PhotoStick.
Some Functions of Photostick Mobile for iPhone
- A 4-in-1 photo stick that is compatible with iOS devices, Android devices, and PCs, Flash drives that support keychains.
- Runs stable with fast read/write speeds and real memory.
- An additional Type-C port and USB 3.0 memory stick are included.
- Luv-Share is a convenient device that lets you share your photos and videos.
- Give your friends or family members this fine design as a gift.
iOS: iPhone 5/6/7/8/X/XS/XR.iOS 8 and iPad 4/Air/Mini/2/3/4/iPod touch 5/6.
File Formats Supported By The Photostick Mobile For iPhone
- Picture(.jpg/.png/.gif/ .bmp/.cur/.ico/ .tif/.tiff/.xbm)
- Video(.mp4/ .m4v/.mpv/.avi/.flv/.mkv/.mov/.mpg/.rm/.rmvb/.wmv)
Directly from the manufacturer’s site or the popular e-commerce site, one can purchase the best Photo Stick for iPhone. It’s a very useful product, and despite its reliability and usefulness, the price isn’t unreasonable. When purchased from the manufacturer’s website, the 32 GB PhotoStick Mobile for iPhone costs just $65.
With its compatibility across platforms and file formats, ease of use, and handy features such as automated searching, eliminating duplicates, and avoiding redundancy, Photostick Mobile has become more popular than ever. Combine all of the features mentioned above with its safety and reliability, and it is no wonder that these gadgets are flying off of the shelves at the rate of knotts.
User reviews have praised the great storage capacity and smooth operation of the device, as well as its sleek look, compatibility with multiple platforms, and reliability. It has already revolutionized the way people view storage gadgets, despite the fact that it is relatively new to the market. This is one of the reasons gadget reviewers recommend the Photo stick Mobile as a reliable and effective option for long-term photo and video storage.
We can relive our favorite moments when we look at photos and videos. As is seen by the statistic that one out of three mobile users lose their media files due to water damage alone, losing them due to a corrupted memory or a damaged device is a very unfortunate but extremely common event. It is essential for everyone to own a reliable, robust, and inclusive device like the Photo Stick for iPhone in order to avoid that.
How do I connect a USB storage device to my iPhone or iPad?
Different devices have different USB ports. There are two options for it-
The lightning option: A lightning to USB adapter is required if the device has a lightning port. In addition to supporting USB3 and offering lightning passthrough, Apple’s USB 3 camera adapter is recommended.
USB-C options: USB-C thumb drives and USB-C hubs that offer USB-A ports are the best way to use iOS devices equipped with USB-C.
How easily we can retrieve the data from the PhotoStick?
- The iPad’s landscape orientation allows the drive to appear on its own in the sidebar.
- When you’re in the portrait mode on your iPhone or iPad, click the browse icon at the bottom to get to the browse screen, which shows all your locations.
How to install the app on Photostick Mobile for iPhone?
1. Download the free ThePhotoStick Mobile app from the App Store.
2. Install ThePhotoStick Mobile app.
3. Once the install completes, tap “Open” to start the app.
4. ThePhotoStick app will ask for permission to be able to send notifications to you. Tap “Allow” when prompted. NOTE: This will only prompt you the first time you use the app.
5. You will now be at the main screen:
Getting To Know ThePhotoStick Mobile App Interface for iPhone
- Takes you to the backup options: “Backup All” or “Select to Backup”
- Displays files that are currently on your ThePhotoStick Mobile USB device
- Takes you to the restore options: “Restore All” or “Select to Restore”
- Displays instructions on how to empty the Recently Deleted Album on iOS devices
- Used to unmount and remove ThePhotoStick Mobile USB device
Backing up Photos and Videos on Photostick Mobile for iPhone
1. If the TPS Mobile USB stick is not plugged into your iPhone or iPad, do it now.
2. From the main app screen, tap “Backup Files Now!”
3. From the backup menu, chose either “Backup All” or “Select to Backup”.
- Tapping “Backup All” will immediately begin a backup of all your photos and videos from your Camera Roll on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tapping “Select to Backup” will bring you to another screen where you can select specific photos and videos to back up to your TPS Mobile USB device.
Important Note: The first time you run a backup, you will be prompted to allow ThePhotoStick app access to read your photos and videos. TPS Mobile needs permission to access your photos and media so it can save and restore them. Tap “OK” when prompted. If you don’t allow these permissions, the app will not run properly and won’t be able to backup and restore your photos and videos. You also may need to go back to the main menu and back into “Backup Files Now!” if your photos and videos do not appear. This will only happen the first time running the app and won’t be an issue in the future.
What is the method of copy files from USB Storage Device?
- Tap a file and hold it until the contextual menu appears, then select copy. Then, you are going to need to tap and hold the directory to select paste from the contextual menu. Navigate to the destination and choose paste from the contextual menu. You can move the file using the same steps as copying.
- Drag and drop is the only way to move files on the iPad. To move the file, split the files window, and then drag it from the original window. For large files that need to be copied, this method works better than the first.
Wrapping It Up
All in all, it is great to invest in the Photostick For iOS as it is a super-efficient, compact and affordable solution. You can create a lot of extra space on your iOS device and transfer it to your laptop or PC whenever you want.
Which smartphones are compatible?
Supported iOS devices: Compatible with all iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches that have a Lightning Port. Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Can I use ThePhotoStick® Mobile as an ongoing backup solution?
Yes, it’s a great backup solution! Many people plug ThePhotoStick® Mobile in weekly and do a quick and easy backup to make sure they are continually protecting their memories.