Summer is around the corner, and nobody likes to be soaked in sweat, especially at the office or at home. A great solution for avoiding the dry, hot and stuffy air is the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC. Check some of the honest reviews before any final decision.
Instead of using a noisy window or a central air conditioner requiring an expensive professional instalment, the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC is affordable.
Time to find out some amazing features and specifications of the gadget.
- What is Blast Auxiliary Portable AC?
- Why you need this Blast Auxiliary Portable AC?
- How to use Blast Auxiliary Portable AC?
- Three Modes of Blast Auxiliary Portable AC
- Pros and Cons of Blast Auxiliary Portable AC
- Blast Auxiliary Portable AC Review
- Blast Auxiliary Portable AC Price
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Blast Auxiliary Portable AC?
Blast Auxiliary Portable AC is the desktop air cooler and humidifier for long-lasting relief during the hottest days. Compact and lightweight, Blast Auxiliary Portable AC goes where you go to keep you at the perfect temperature.
Unlike traditional fans and air cooling units, this portable AC adds moisture to the air to prevent your skin, eyes, and nasal passages from drying out and becoming irritated.
- Adds moisture to dry winter air
- Completely portable
- Cord-free operation
- Built-in mood lighting
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Is also an Air Cooler and Fan for summer operation
How does Blast Auxiliary Portable AC work?
Water can be poured directly into this product, and the device is even set up to pour the water easily. This water allows users to slowly introduce moisture into the air, preventing their eyes, skin, and nasal passages from slowly drying (which is a common problem with other AC units that do not offer humidifying benefits).
Still, that is not why this product provides more coolness than other coolers on the market today.
Consumers that want to have fast cooling can soak the water curtain with water and place it back in the device. Plus, the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC includes a misting feature for humidifying benefits.
- Fast & Easy Setup: The overall setup for the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC unit is straightforward, as individuals need to charge the device. To get cool air rolling out, both the water tank needs to be filled up and the water curtain needs to be soaked.
- Personal Cooling: The Portable AC unit can cool any small room as long as it is connected using the nearest power source as hinted above. It’s as personalised as it can get because its compact design and low weight allows the unit to be placed on just about any space/surface.
- Adjustable: To ensure that cool air is blown out as desired, it can be adjusted thanks to its variable louver and 3 fan speeds (low, medium and high).
- Noise-free: The noise level of the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC unit is fairly low. This implies that individuals do not have to worry about any buzzing or distracting vibrations. If curious at all about the exact noise level is, contact customer service. They should be able to provide the measurements in decibels.
- Multi-Purpose: Use the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC for many things other than just providing cool air. Use this amazing product as a regular fan, a humidifier, and even as an air purifier – which helps in filtering out the dust with the help of special water curtain.
- Light Function: Fascinating mood lighting when you want intimacy.
Why you need this Blast Auxiliary Portable AC?
PORTABLE: The included Type-C charging cable allows you to stay powered up wherever you go. Travel from room to room or take it with you on your next road trip using the attached carrying handle.
ADJUSTABLE: The clean, modern design suits any room. With 3 fan speeds and a variable louver for directing airflow, you can always optimize the cooling to your personal preference.
SIMPLE TO USE: With easy top-fill pouring and cordless operation, the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC is designed to make your life easier. No re-fill tank to worry about, just pour the water directly into the unit for pleasant, humidified air.
- Can create a cooling breeze or be switched to a regular fan. Whichever you like.
- It can act as a humidifier. If you’re suffering from dry air or stuffed sinuses, the BLAST AUXILIARY PORTABLE AC can make you feel better.
- Blast Auxiliary generates REALLY COOL AIR, FAST! In just 30 seconds, enjoy Rapid Cooling as Blast Auxiliary pumps out 2.7 m/s of cool, refreshing air.
- Three fan speeds. Set it to your optimum comfort level.
- Very easy to refill with water when it runs low. Big capacity 300ml tank.
- Compact and easy to carry. It comes with its own carry handle. Weighs less than 2 pounds unfilled.
- Low noise. No loud, obnoxious fan noise to disrupt your concentration.
- Fascinating mood lighting when you want intimacy.
- BIG rechargeable 2000mAh Battery. Safe and high capacity for hours of cooling.
- Adjustable louvers to direct cool air wherever you want it.
- Cordless Air Cooler or regular fan mode
- Can act as a humidifier
- Rapid Cooling in 30 seconds
- Circulating Air Volume 2.7m/s 8.8ft/s
- 3 Fan Speeds
- Easy to fill from the top, non removable 300ml tank
- On cool mode the water will mist the water curtain
- Compact and Portable
- Low Noise
- Mood Lighting
- Replaceable water curtain, use for 6-8 months
- ZPT Antimicrobial water curtain prevents mold build up
- Adjustable louver to direct air
- 2000mAh Battery Capacity
- Type-C charging from the back
- Product Dimensions: 172.8 x 173.2 x 151.5 mm
- Product Weight: 873g (no water)
- Input voltage DC5V
- Safety switch: if the water curtain drawer is removed/open during operation, the safety switch will stop the fan in order to prevent any bodily damage/finger slicing by moving the fan blade. To reset, insert the drawer back and push the fan button to reset.
How to use Blast Auxiliary Portable AC?
The process of using this gagdet is quite simple. Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Add water. Simply pour it directly into the top of the unit.
- Insert the replaceable water curtain.
- Turn it on. You won’t have to wait long for refreshing relief.
Keep in Mind The Following Important Things before Using
- Fill the device with water and please don’t tilt, lie down or invert to prevent water from leaking
- When transporting while filled with water, keep the base parallel to the ground
- If you do not plan to use Blast Auxiliary Portable AC for an extended period of time, you must empty and let the unit and water curtain dry before storing. For immediate use, pre-soak the water curtain with water for 45-60 minutes before placing it into the device.
- If there is mold on the water curtain, discontinue use and replace the curtain.
Three Modes of Blast Auxiliary Portable AC
According to the official website, there are three different levels on which the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC works. These modes are mentioned below.
- Air chiller
- Air filtering device
- Source of Light
The primary mode of Blast Auxiliary Portable AC is to act as a chiller. It works best in closed spaces and helps cool down the temperatures that may have gone up due to the scorching sun rays outside. Additionally, it can also work as a fan on days when the weather is comparatively pleasant and you don’t feel the need to chill the air but require something to keep the room ventilated.
As soon as you turn on your Blast Auxiliary AC unit, it starts working on optimising the temperature of your room. However, it is not the only thing this unit is capable of, as per the company.
All the air that this portable air conditioner sucks is expected to pass through a filtration system fitted into its system. This system removes all dust particles and other waste material that may otherwise trigger allergic reactions and respiratory problems in your body.
Consequently, the air it released back into the room is not only expected to be cooler but cleaner as well.
Thirdly, the Blast Auxiliary portable AC also has an illuminating light installed in it. The rays are well-controlled and not too bright. Therefore, they can set the perfect environment for people to sleep comfortably.
How to start The Fan/Humidifier/Light Function
- The portable AC is charged/powered via a Type-C charging cable to a charging adapter or your computers’s USB port.
- Press the power button to start, the low fan speed setting will be on by default. Press the fan speed button to increase speed, it will cycle 3 speeds.
- To turn not the humidifier, press the mist button, make sure there is water in the tank before doing so. When the device detects that there is not enough water in the water tank, the humidifier function will automatically shut off.
- Press the LED Light Switch button to cycle through the different colors. Hold the button to keep the light a steady color. Push the button again to shut it off.
Pros and Cons of Blast Auxiliary Portable AC
What Users Are Saying About Blast Auxiliary Portable AC?
“I love the hot weather, but those hot August nights can be terrible to sleep through! Thanks to Blast Auxiliary Portable AC, I am comfortable no matter what the temperature is outside. I even take it with me while I’m camping.”
“I used to sleep with a fan beside my bed, but I found it to be too loud! If I was reading beforehand, the breeze was always bothersome. The Blast Portable AC unit gives me all the cold air I could ask for, but without all the hassles of my old fan. It’s great.”
Blast Auxiliary Portable AC Review
As I love to work alone in my room and can’t turn on the air conditioner all the time. My colleague from work who is very tech-savvy recommended Blast Auxiliary Portable AC to me. After reading the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC Review and receiving my order.
It is a space saving device. Sits on any desktop and very small, but produces clean cold wind. I love the fact that it has a special filter using silver to kill germs in the air. that is a big plus to have clean air.- Heather
What’s in the product box?
- Portable AC unit
- Type-C Charging Cable
- Instruction Manual
Blast Auxiliary Portable AC Price
The price of Blast Auxiliary AC is affordable and it comes with 30 day money back policy.
- 1 x Blast Portable AC – $119.99
- 2 x Portable AC for $239.98
- 3 x Auxiliary Portable AC – $270.66
All pricing is in Singapore dollars*.
Returns And Exchange Policy
Our Return Policy lasts 30 days and it takes effect from the time you receive your purchase. If more than 30 days have gone by since delivery of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or price equivalent in store credit.Assuming you return your purchase within 30 days from receipt, to be eligible for a return:
- The product must be in NEW (unmodified and unaltered) condition.
- It must be in ORIGINAL PACKAGING packed in an appropriate shipping container.
- Return the product to the return facility address provided by our customer service.
Have Questions? Read Some FAQs
Where is the best place to position my Blast Auxiliary Portable AC?
To add humidity, you can position it anywhere. It is best to place it on a flat surface free of obstructions.
You can set it down facing you on your desk or on your nightstand.
Does it use a lot of electricity?
No, the Blast Auxiliary Portable AC runs very efficiently, adding humidity to the air using evaporation technology.
Can I leave this product on at night?
Yes. The Blast Auxiliary Portable AC can run while you sleep to keep the air at the optimal humidity level.
Can I buy this product in store?
Blast Auxiliary Portable AC is only available online and supplies are limited.