It seems like only yesterday it was winter. It was freezing cold, we had to bundle up to go outside, and it seems like old Jack Frost would never go away. Read about the Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra here.
Christmas, then New Year’s came and went. But the undiscovered country was looming just ahead in the distance, just like the Titanic, we were steaming full speed towards the hidden iceberg in the misty distance.
But that was then. Now is now.
Most of us are still locked in our houses. And most of the national weather services report that it is going to be a SUPER HOT SUMMER, maybe one of the hottest for decades.
- What is Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra?
- Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra Review
What is Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra?
Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra is the air cooler and humidifier for long-lasting relief during the hottest days. Compact and lightweight, Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC, goes where you go to keep you at the perfect temperature.
Unlike traditional fans and air cooling units, this desktop AC adds moisture to the air to prevent your skin, eyes, and nasal passages from drying out and becoming irritated.
Features of Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC
CONVENIENT: Travel from room to room or take it to the office for keeping cool wherever you go.
ADJUSTABLE: Clean, modern design with 3 fan speeds and a variable louver for directing airflow, you can always optimize the cooling to your personal preference.
Light Function: Fascinating mood lighting when you want intimacy.
SIMPLE TO USE: With easy top-fill pouring, no re-fill tank to worry about, just pour the water directly into the unit for pleasant, humidified air.
Compact: Will not take up much area when placed.
Lightweight: The Desktop AC Ultra is light in weight which makes it easy to carry.
Humidifier: It works as a Humidifier as well.
Noise: Low noise. No loud, obnoxious fan noise to disrupt your concentration.
Multi-faceted: Thanks to its powerful inbuilt cooling unit, Blast Desktop AC Ultra can be used either as a powerful personal space air cooler or as a regular fan depending upon one’s needs and requirements. Furthermore, both of the above-stated operational modes consume different levels of electricity, which basically means that users can switch between the two to save money
How to use Blast Desktop AC Ultra?
The process of using this amazing gadget is very simple and defined in 3 steps. Please check below:
- Set your Desktop AC on a flat surface and attach the power adapter into the port and plug the other end into wall outlet.
- Remove the water curtain from the drawer, soak in water, and insert back into drawer.
- Fill the water tank with water, choose your preferred setting, and enjoy the cool air instantly!
Things to be kept in mind
- When device is filled with water, please don’t tilt, lie down or invert to prevent water from leaking
- When transporting while filled with water, keep the base parallel to the ground
- If you do not plan to use Blast Desktop AC Ultra for an extended period of time, it is recommended that you empty and let the unit and water curtain dry before storing. For immediate use, pre-soak the water curtain with water for 45-60 minutes before placing into device
- If there is mold on the water curtain, discontinue use and replace curtain.
How does Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC work?
The portable AC unit requires only a rechargeable lithium battery for starting and comes with a USB cable Type-C for charging. It can run for 8 hours after the battery has been fully charged. It uses a cooling system that is very eco-friendly, does not require refrigerant, is compact, reliable, and can be integrated easily into the building structure. It is easy to set it up.
The Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC is 100% mobile due to its strong lithium battery. It can last for many hours before it needs to be recharged again. It can be used anywhere, whether in your home or office. It can be used anywhere you go and is guaranteed to cool.
There are many options to choose from. You can choose from one, two, or three modes depending on your needs.
- Cool Mode – A relaxing cool breeze
- For hot conditions, chill mode
- When you need to cool down a room quickly, use the Freeze Mode.
The cooling unit can cool a room down by one degree Fahrenheit. But, beyond that, the Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC filters and humidifies the air around it, making it more comfortable and healthier to breathe. This unit is especially useful for seasonal allergies.
- Rapid cooling with 3 fan speeds in 30 seconds
- 450 ml water tank capacity
- Low noise
- LED night light inside water curtain chamber
- Replaceable water curtain
- Adjustable louver to direct air
- Powered by included 5V USB-A to coaxial plug
- NO adapter required just plug into 5V USB-A port
- Input voltage DC 5V
- Product dimensions: 145 (L) x 165 (W) x 165 (H) mm
- Not a rechargeable / portable model – no battery, corded
Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Reviews Consumer Reports
“Fast delivery, thank you, for that. Keeps me very cool in my home office and I love the fact that I can be chilling while my husband likes it hotter.” – Carmen W, Toms River, NJ
“This unit is amazing. I use it to cool my work space because I have a desktop and notebook and two monitors. It just gets too hot, but the Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra does the trick.” – Jason L· Hempstead, NY
“A space saving device. Sits on any desktop and very small, but produces clean cold wind. I love the fact that it has a special filter using silver to kill germs in the air. that is a big plus to have clean air.” – Heather M. Bakersfield, CA
Pros and Cons
Price Of Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra
- 1 x Blast Desktop AC: $89.99 + $8.95 Shipping
- 2 x Blast Desktop AC Units: $179.98 + $9.95 Shipping
- 3 x Blast Desktop AC Units: $202.48 + $10.95 Shipping
- 4 x Blast Desktop AC Units: $247.47 + $11.95 Shipping
Is the Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra noisy?
No, the Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra is very quiet.
Can I leave this product on at night?
Yes, the Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra unit can run while you sleep to keep you cool.
How many people will the Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra cool?
We recommend a single unit near each single person’s space of work or leisure.
Where is the best position to place my Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC?
We recommend positioning your unit close to an open window on a flat surface for best performance.
Summing up the review, Blast Auxiliary Desktop AC Ultra is an excellent alternative to traditional air conditioners. Unlike the traditional ones, this innovative air conditioner does not limit you to one room and professional help at every step including installation and cleaning.
The DIY set up is easy and you only need to be concerned about keeping the cooler charged. It is currently being sold-out fast across the country because of its remarkable features, positive customer blast auxiliary desktop ac reviews, and unbeatable price. Get this super-cool portable air conditioning device for a discounted price while supplies last.
Read about Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan also.