With summer in full swing these days, and while many of us like this part of the year the most — there is no denying that it can get rather hot, and it can be days, or even weeks before summer rain or a cool wave lifts the heat. This is where the cordless, rechargeable, Eco-friendly Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan unit utilizes its thermoelectric cooling plate that can chill users neck to as low as 43°F (6°C).
Those who can afford to go on vacation and enjoy this time on a beach likely do not worry about that too much. But, if you have decided to stay in the city, or you have to go to work — these days can be terrible without a good way to cool yourself.
Of course, you can always sit in an air-conditioned room and wait for the heat to die down before going out. Or, you can try a different approach, which is to carry an AC with you. Well, not the big one, but rather something like Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan.
- What is Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan?
- How Does the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Work?
- What makes Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan different from others?
- Benefits of Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan
- How to use Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan?
- Pros and Cons of Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan
- How to charge Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan device?
- How to turn on the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan?
- What is the operation of Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan?
- General Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Opinions
- Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Reviews – What Customers Are Saying?
- Blast Auxiliary Personal Wearable AC Review
- Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Price
- Final Remark
What is Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan?
Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan is a high-quality personal air-cooling unit equipped with a super quiet non-coaxial fans. It’s lightweight, portable, and comfortable to wear as well.
Designed to fit all sizes, the unit works great at providing a constant stream of clean, refreshing air, wherever.
The built-in fan also has adjustable speed modes and can work up to 30 hours.
1.9 CUBIC FEET PER MINUTE: Blast personal fan can direct up to 1.9 cubic feet of air in one minute towards your body.
POSITIONABLE AIR FLOW: You can use blast personal fan in any position you want. Maybe you want direct airflow to your body or simply you want to bounce it off the shirt? It’s up to you!
THREE SPEED MODES: Blast personal fan has three fan speed modes you can choose from depending on what you want at that particular moment
30 HOURS WORKING TIME: Once fully charged, blast auxiliary personal fan can work non-stop for an impressive timespan of 30 hours!
LOW MAINTENANCE: Blast fan is super easy to take care of and doesn’t require much time to clean it.
ANTIBACTERIAL FILTERS: Blast personal fan has built-in filters that help reduce the amount of bacteria in the air surrounding you.
BUILT-IN IONIZER: The ionizer inside the blast personal fan is there to reduce the pollutants and allergens so that you get clean breathing environment.
USB-C CHARGING: Blast fan requires the most common type of charger therefore you can be almost certain that you’ll be able to find the right one whenever you need it.
LED LIGHT: the built-in LED light serves as an indication for power and charging status.
EASY TO USE: Simply put it around your neck, press the “on” button, and enjoy the invaluable perks of this brilliant device.
COST-EFFECTIVE: Blast auxiliary personal fan is a high-quality device at a reasonable price so that anyone can enjoy their personal air conditioner
How Does the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Work?
As mentioned earlier, the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan can quietly produce a stream of cold, comfortable air that allows users to remain fresh at all times. In terms of its internal operations, the device makes use of a combination of thermal electric cooling and powerful, enclosed cooling fans that have been made to dish out air using a 120° adjustable air blade.
To use, all one has to do is follow the steps outlined below:
- Wrap the device around one’s neck in a manner that is comfortable and non-intrusive.
- Adjust the fan positioning by turning the vents to your liking.
- Use the button on the side to easily change the fan speed. Enjoy!
- Non-coaxial fan
- Removable fan intake vent for easy cleaning
- Enclosed fan mechanism prevents hair and other loose objects from getting sucked in
- Removable fan intake filter for cleaning
- Slimmer profile
- Lighter overall weight
- One size fits all/Most, no adjustment needed for fitment
- Quieter operation
What makes Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan different from others?
The nano-silver ion coated filters helps to sterilize the air that passes through making it completely non harmful for our body. It is lightweight then other brands present in the market.
Most of the products get damaged after a while but this is not the case with Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan. The product is long lasting.
Benefits of Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan
- Portable air conditioners do not require a technician for installation.
- It cools small areas without spending as much electrical energy.
- You will not need a lot of space to place them.
- There are equipment with cold and heat function. If you choose one of this type, you can use it all year round, due to its air conditioning and heating modality.
- The maintenance it requires is simple; You should only clean the filters with some continuity and avoid accumulating the humidity that will appear from the condensation when cooling the air.
- Its installation is simple, making it easy to move to other spaces. It is not necessary to make investments in technical personnel for its placement.
- It can be placed in the hottest spaces such as the kitchen or offices that have equipment with high emissions of heat levels (photocopiers, printers, among others).
- Depending on the model to choose, there are some that by means of ventilation eliminate hot air at once.
- Its placement in the different spaces does not affect the internal decoration of the rooms, since the models are small.
How to use Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan?
As mentioned earlier, the Blast Auxiliary Personal fan is very easy to use. You can get started with these easy and simple steps:
- Lift off the protective cover from the charging port and connect the type-C cable that comes with the fan into the port. A blue LED light should pop up when the fan is charging, and the light will turn off when the battery is full. Once charged, you can now use the fan.
- Flex the arms of the fan slightly outwards and wrap the Blast Auxiliary Personal fan around your neck.
- Adjust the fan positioning by turning the vents according to your liking. If you want cool air to blow towards your face, then you would need to make sure the vents point towards your face and so on.
- Press the rounded button on the side to turn on the fan. The rounded button will be surrounded by a blue LED light once turned on. You can adjust fan speeds by pressing on the same rounded button on the side.
Dimensions: 35mm X 199 mm x 222 mm
Battery capacity: 3000mAh
Charging time: 4 Hours
Fan running time: Low 30, Med 20, Hi 15
Air volume: 1.9 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute)
Package: Blaux Fan, Type-C Charging Cable, Instruction Manual
Pros and Cons of Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan
How to charge Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan device?
- Lift off protective cover from Type-C charging port.
- Connect the USB-A plug to a power source, then connect the Type-C plug to the Type-C port of the fan.
- Charging indicator will be shown on the LED of the Fan button
- Charging = Blue LED ring breathing
- Full Charge = LED is off
- Low Battery = Blue LED ring will flash slowly 5 times and then shuts down
- No Battery = Unable to turn on fan
How to wear?
Flex the arms of the fan slightly outwards and slip the U shaped fan on from the back of your neck. The spring tension arms will return to its original shape.
How to turn on the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan?
Press the rounded button to turn on the fan and cycle through the fan speeds. The blue LED light ring will illuminate when fan is on.
- 1 = Fan Speed LOW (Light ON)
- 2 = Fan Speed MEDIUM (Light ON)
- 3 = Fan Speed HIGH (Light ON)
- 4 = OFF (Light OFF)
Turning the cooling plate on:
Press the circular button to turn on the cooling plate. The blue LED light ring will illuminate when on.
- 1 = Cooling Plate ON (Light ON)
- 2 = OFF (Light OFF)
Does the device feel warm on my neck?
No, because the Blast Auxiliary Wearable AC blows clean, filtered air around you, and it also features a patented cooling plate that whisks away the heat. You’ll enjoy the cooling sensation the Blast Auxiliary Wearable AC provides on a hot day.
What is the operation of Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan?
Anyone can benefit from this excellent wearable Fan, whether they are at home, on the road traveling across the country, or simply relaxing in their own backyard. Nothing else that anyone who has ever needed a personal fan has attempted before can compare.
According to the manufacturer’s website, there are three simple measures to follow in order to ensure that the fan operates properly and without creating any discomfort.
- First Step: Users should select their chosen fan speed by hitting the power button on the fan control panel.
- Second Step: Wrap the fan around their torso, making sure the vents are pointing upward.
- Third Step: Enjoy a full blast of cool, fresh air in the third step!
Components of Neck Air Cooler
On/Off Button: Like all of the other fans, this fan also consists of an on/off button that allows you to set its speed to low, medium, or high depending on your choice.
Type C Charging Port: Since blast personal fan is rechargeable, it consists of a charging port that is Type-C. The best thing is that this port comprises a cover that has been given to protect it from water and dust.
5° Flex-Fit: This blast neck fan also comprises a 5° flex fit that has been provided to set different ranges of this blast neck fan. Due to this flex fit joint, this fan has gained the ability to be extended or bent for preferred positions.
Slits: This blast neck fan also comprises slits. From these silts, the cool air comes in towards your face.
Vents: blast auxiliary neck fan also contains cleanable and removable vents that have been made a part of it to take the air inside and then blow cool air on your face and neck.
Filters: This blast personal fan also consists of filters, but not the ordinary ones. It comes with Nanosilver ion coated filters. Air that is taken inside by the vent passes through these filters and gets cleaned. Furthermore, these filters are not so expensive as well and must be changed every month so that you can get better quality of air.
Battery: Blast personal fan consists of a long-lasting battery that can work for around 18 hours just after a single charge. This battery is 3000 mAh.
General Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Opinions
While searching for more information, we also looked for testimonials and even found what we were looking for. The experiences with the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan written down here were very convincing and most report only positive things about the performance of the neck fan.
Many got to know him and quickly became friends with the ease of use. Users mainly use it at home, but there are also those who take it to work to benefit from cooling there. Many no longer want to do without it and even equipped their whole family with one device.
Among them, by the way, there were also one or two who had tried a comparison device and were disappointed by it. However, they got exactly what they expected with the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan. Meanwhile, we could not find any negative reviews.
Our Return Policy lasts 30 days and is effective when you receive your purchase. If more than 30 days have gone by since delivery of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or price equivalent in store credit.
Assuming you return your purchase within 30 days from receipt:
- Product must be in brand new condition, unused/unworn and its original packaging.
- Packaging must be intact and returned to us in an appropriate shipping container.
- Product must be returned to the return facility address provided by our customer service.
Non-returnable items: Some products for reasons of health protection, sanitary and hygiene are not eligible for a return if the product has been opened or tried out (unless they are faulty). Only new, unused/unworn items – in their original packaging – qualify for a return.
Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Reviews – What Customers Are Saying?
I use the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan every day. In my office, the ladies really like to have it warm and so does my wife at home. Blast lets me set my own cool personal temperature. I like it cool, so i can think clearly and work hard.
This product blasts the cold air like no other personal fan. I use it indoors and outdoors when I’m walking my dog. Super comfortable.
This is just a really cool product. Looks like something out of Star Wars. You wear it around your neck and its high-tech fans in the front cool you down nicely. My must have summer accessory.
Blast Auxiliary Personal Wearable AC Review
We additionally searched for records approximately the studies of other customers and desired to recognise how they had been getting in conjunction with the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Wearable AC. The testimonials we determined had a totally fantastic tone and the users were all very amazed via the air washer, that can without problems be worn across the neck and lovers sparkling air.
On the road this was a welcome alternate from the everyday handbag fan. The air washing machine enjoyed exquisite reputation, so that hardly ever any user wants to do with out it. Especially in summer it’s far used extra frequently, additionally at some point of paintings, to keep a groovy head.
Most users were satisfied to advocate the air washing machine to others, mainly because it’s so smooth and straight forward to use and function. However, we couldn’t find any poor reports approximately the Blast Auxiliary Personal Wearable AC.
Where to buy?
Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan is not available in the market. It is only available on the official website. There is no physical store where you can get Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan. All you have to do is to get your Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan directly from the official website. Please you have to be very careful, do not buy Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan anywhere apart from the official website. You can use the link on this website to make your orders directly on their website.
The good news is that you will enjoy a 50 percent discount when you buy directly from the official website using the link on this article.
Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan Price
The most accessible and most hassle-free manner of facilitating a purchase is by visiting the official company website. There are four buying options that users can choose from:
- One Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan is currently priced at $69.99
- Two units are available for $139.98
- Three units are available for $157.48
- Four units are available for $192.47 (as low as $48 per wearable AC unit)
Also, read about another product from Blast Auxiliary named – Blast Auxiliary AC Review. The best thing if you like portable ac for yourself.
The Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan, judging from this review and the opinions of many users, matches what it claims. It is said to be very efficient and effective. This Product is durable and lasts for a long time. The Product works perfectly to provide fresh and cool air to help withstand the effect of heat.
Enjoy your summer with the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan. Order this Product today and beat the harshness of nature.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the device feel warm on my neck?
No, because the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan blows clean, filtered air around you, it effectively whisks away heat. You’ll enjoy the cooling sensation the Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan provides on a hot day.
I have long hair, will Blast Auxiliary pull my hair into the fan?
NO, Blast Auxiliary has a patented technology to keep your hair or clothes from being caught into the fan.
What types of batteries does it take?
The Blast Auxiliary Personal Fan contains a 3000mAh rechargeable lithium battery that is conveniently powered using a standard USB cable. No need to worry about stocking up on batteries. Charge it overnight and you’re ready to wear it all the next day.
What is particulate matter?
Particulate matter (also called particle pollution) is the name for the solid particles and liquid droplets found in the atmosphere. Common examples include dust, smoke, pollen, and smog. The Blast Personal Fan reduces the impact these small particles can have on your health.