You’ve been told that you need to start using an OPEP device to help with your respiratory problems, but you’re not sure which one to buy. Find the difference between AirPhysio vs Aerobika OPEP Devices with us.
There are a lot of different OPEP devices on the market, and it can be hard to decide which one is right for you.
AirPhysio vs Aerobika is a comprehensive comparison of the two most popular OPEP devices on the market. This article will help you decide which device is right for you.
If you are an asthmatic, have bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, smoking complications, COPD, or atelectasis, then you will likely find one of these two products helpful: AirPhysio or Aerobika. They are both high-quality OPEP devices that offer many benefits. This article is a comprehensive comparison of the two products, including their definition, features, applications, pricing, and how beginners can use each device.
AirPhysio vs Aerobika
|Symptoms that reduces||Athelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis, Cystic Fibrosis, and Emphysema are just a few of the respiratory conditions we treat.||Symptoms of chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, COPD, and cystic fibrosis include clearing up secretions from the airways|
|Usage time||Approximately five to ten minutesDaily, 1-2 times||Approximately 10-20 minutesDaily, 1-2 times|
|Who can use?||Among them are children, adults, elders, smokers, swimmers, deep sea divers, athletes, singers, wind instrument musicians.||Children and adults|
|Easy to use||Yes||Yes|
|Can be used to improve lung function||Yes||No|
|Built in nebuliser||Yes||No|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes||Yes|
|No. of resistance settings||None||5|
|Country of origin||Australia||Canada|
|Flow range||5 L/min up to 30 L/min||10 L/min up to 30 L/min|
|Shipping Information & Time||USA = 3-5 days & $5.99 or FREE||Check on official site: www.aerobika.us|
|Price||$59.99||You’ll need a doctor’s prescription to buy any Aerobika|
|Where to Buy||Buy Direct On Official Site||You’ll need a doctor’s prescription to buy any Aerobika|
What is AirPhysio?
AirPhysio is a device that can be used to clean lungs accumulated with mucus, which increases the capacity of lungs functioning, making the breathing process easier. It is a very timely device that works rapidly. This is an OPEP or Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure product made to clear out mucus naturally and clean your lungs.
What is Aerobika?
Aerobika is an airway cleaning device that uses both vibrations and back pressure to clear out mucus from the lungs. It is also an OPEP product made for the same purpose of clearing mucus from the muscles. It majorly works by opening collapsed or weak airways by thinning the loosened mucus, moving them to the larger airways in your lungs where they can easily be thrown out via cough.
Features of Both OPEP Devices
Both AirPhysio and Aerobika work to fulfill the same purpose, and both work on the same principle. Here are the features of both AirPhysio and Aerobika –
- They both work rapidly. The user coughs out all the mucus in seconds.
- Safe, effective, and completely natural.
- You do not need any prescription for these.
- Does not contain any drugs at all.
- Cleaning and disinfection are easy.
- Both of them are certified and qualified for all the tests required.
- Clears the mucus naturally from the airway and many more.
AirPhysio vs Aerobika Differences
No two models are alike, even if both AirPhysio and Aerobika strive to accomplish the same thing. Some people stick with one brand throughout their entire lives because of this. There are many factors to consider when making a decision about what type of OPEP device to use.
So, what distinguishes these two items?
They consist of:
Children and adults can both benefit from using the Aerobika OPEP gadget. If you live in a location with high levels of air pollution, having a device for everyone in your family is very important. Keep in mind that these products can be used by people with any type of breathing difficulties, not just those who suffer from asthma.
Your body secretes more mucus when it is exposed to high levels of air pollution, for example. The result may be a buildup of mucus in the lungs. AirPhysio, on the other hand, is best suited for adult use.. Although they have an alternative technology to aid children in expanding their lungs (AirPhysio Children).
The Aerobika OPEP device is suitable for both children and adults. You should have a gadget for everyone in your household if you reside in an area with high levels of pollution. Keep in mind that these products can be used by anybody with breathing issues, not only those with asthma.
When your body is exposed to high amounts of air pollution, for example, it produces more mucus. There may be an increase in lung mucus as a result. However, AirPhysio is best suited for use by adults. They have an alternative method to help children expand their lungs, but it is not as effective (AirPhysio Children).
Cleaning and Maintenance
Children and adults alike can use the Aerobika OPEP gadget. If you live in a polluted location, make sure you have a device for each member of your family. Asthmatics and others with breathing problems can benefit from these products, too.
For example, your body generates more mucus when exposed to high levels of pollution in the air. As a result, it’s possible that lung mucus will accumulate. AirPhysio, on the other hand, is best suited for grownups. A different approach to helping children expand their lungs is available, although it is less effective (AirPhysio Children).
AirPhysio’s portability is superior to that of Aerobika and OPEP’s. In general, AirPhysio is more compact than Aerobika, making it easier to carry around in your pocket. If you prefer to take your OPEP gadget with you wherever you go, AirPhysio is an excellent choice.
Despite its small size, Aerobika will feel heavy in your pocket. You’ll either have to put it in your bag or buy a separate case for it. In either case, the mucus will be mobilized quickly and your airways will be freed within seconds.
Aerobika has a five-resistance dial that may be used to set or alter the product’s efficiency. When a user’s breathing rate and needs are unique, this feature can be quite helpful.
For certain people, the OPEP setting may not require as much mucus buildup as for others. To be fair, adults can take advantage of this feature, but youngsters should not be able to access or change their device’s settings at any time. Because of this, AirPhysio lacks a spinning dial or any other means of changing its operating parameters.
Which is better for you – AirPhysio or Aerobika
AirPhysio is a medical device that helps to clear the airways and improve breathing. It is specifically designed for people with asthma, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, smoking complications, COPD, and atelectasis. AirPhysio uses high-frequency chest wall oscillation (HFCWO) to help break up mucus in the lungs and make it easier to cough out. This can help improve your overall breathing and make it easier to manage your condition.
Aerobika is also a medical device that helps with respiratory problems. It uses controlled pneumatic pressure to collapse and then re-inflate your lungs. This helps loosen mucus so you can cough it up more easily. Aerobika is also helpful in clearing out airways and improving breathing. It is specifically designed for people with asthma, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, smoking complications, COPD, and atelectasis.
So, which one should you choose?
Both AirPhysio and Aerobika have their own unique benefits that can help you improve your respiratory condition. However, it is important to speak with your doctor before using either device to make sure it is right for you. They will be able to give you more specific advice based on your individual condition. In general, AirPhysio is a good choice if you are looking for a device that can help clear mucus from your lungs and make it easier to cough up. Aerobika is a good choice if you are looking for a device that can help improve your overall breathing.
How do I use Airphysio?
- Take a deep breathe (abdominal breath) into your lungs and fill them completely,
- Hold your breathe for 2 to 3 seconds,
- Place the AirPhysio device into your mouth and exhale through the device at a reasonably fast, but consistent pace for between 3-5 seconds until you empty your lungs. i.e. don’t try and blow too hard too quickly as this may cause you to over exert your lung muscles and leaving you feeling tight in the chest, so take it easy and don’t push too hard.
- Most people can get it oscillating without too much exertion, but some people struggle to start with. But once your lungs are at optimal lung capacity, you should be able to lift the ball bearing slightly off the cone and have it oscillating.
- Adjust the device to have the cap facing the ceiling and tilt it until you feel maximum vibrations within your chest, try to keep cheeks stiff to help amplify the affect in your chest.
- After exhaling through the device, you may feel mucus accumulating near the top of your lungs or at the back of your throat, if so, initiate a cough to expel the mucus. If not, the mucus will continue working up to the throat and maybe swallowed as a normal process.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 for approx. 2 times per minute for up to 5 minutes, taking two deep breaths in between each session to reduce the chance of feeling lightheaded.
How much does it cost?
Although both are available in pharmaceutical stores medical shops, we recommend to order them only from its official website. This way, you can be 100 % certain that the product is legitimate and not a dummy.
According to their official website, they have 3 plans as mentioned below –
- Plan 1: 1 Unit: $ 59.99 + Shipping charges $ 5.99.
- 2: 3 Units: $ 119.98 – Free shipping in the US
- Plan 3: 5 Units: $ 179.97 – Free shipping in the US
They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to Use Aerobika
Any Aerobika OPEP device must be purchased with a doctor’s prescription, as previously stated. With the prescription, you’ll get instructions on how much resistance you should use. A new one must be obtained from your physician. The first time you use your Aerobika gadget, follow these instructions:
- Begin by removing the item from its packing. Ensure that the amount of resistance is equal to that prescribed or recommended by the doctor.
- Sit down comfortably and seal your lips around the mouthpiece of the gadget. Take a few deep breaths through the mouthpiece and hold them for around three seconds. However, don’t go overboard with the volume.
- Keep your cheeks flat and strong as you slowly exhale through the device. Ten seconds is a good amount of time to take when exhaling, three times longer than the time it took you to inhale
- Before attempting a “huff cough” to clear the airways of mucus, take another deep inhale and exhale (up to 20 times). You can learn how to effectively huff your cough from your primary care physician.
- After another 20 minutes, or as advised by the doctor, repeat this treatment again. Allow for up to two 20-minute treatments on each of the following days: As you go, the idea is to have little to no mucus remaining. It is possible to use Aerobika OPEP more frequently if the amount of mucus generated does not decrease over time.
According to Amazon, Aerobika will cost you around 3000-5000 INR depending on the seller you purchase. You can find this in the pharmacy store near you too.
Both of these products are really good. However, as we saw in the differences between the both, Aerobika has fairly a better advantage than AirPhysio. Although both do not require any prescription to purchase, it is suggested to consult your doctor and then decide which one is best suitable for you. We hope this article helped.
It is going to clear your doubt about AirPhysio vs Aerobika here.
Do I need any prescription to purchase these products?
No, there is no prescription required to purchase these products; however, it would be better to consult a doctor before purchasing them to select which one is ideal.
Is Airphysio legit?
Airphysio OPEP device is completely legit and really does work well.
How much does each device cost?
AirPhysio costs $59.99 and Aerobika costs $119.99.