Here is the difference between two medical products namely AirPhysio vs Aerobika.
If you are going through problems like asthma, Cystic fibrosis, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, COPD, smoking problems, etc., you must definitely read this article to the end. Here, we have described the 2 best products that can help you fight these diseased back and help you solve your day-to-day problems with them.
AirPhysio vs Aerobika
What is AirPhysio?
AirPhysio is a device that can be used to clean lungs accumulated with mucus, which increases the capacity of lungs functioning, making the breathing process easier. It is a very timely device that works rapidly. This is an OPEP or Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure product made to clear out mucus naturally and clean your lungs.
What is Aerobika?
Aerobika is an airway cleaning device that uses both vibrations and back pressure to clear out mucus from the lungs. It is also an OPEP product made for the same purpose of clearing mucus from the muscles. It majorly works by opening collapsed or weak airways by thinning the loosened mucus, moving them to the larger airways in your lungs where they can easily be thrown out via cough.
Features of AirPhysio and Aerobika
Both AirPhysio and Aerobika work to fulfill the same purpose, and both work on the same principle. Here are the features of both AirPhysio and Aerobika –
- They both work rapidly. The user coughs out all the mucus in seconds.
- Safe, effective, and completely natural.
- You do not need any prescription for these.
- Does not contain any drugs at all.
- Cleaning and disinfection are easy.
- Both of them are certified and qualified for all the tests required.
- Clears the mucus naturally from the airway and many more.
Differences between AirPhysio and Aerobika
Aerobika can be used by children and adults, whereas children cannot use AirPhysio. However, AirPhysio has another device named AirPhysio Children designed for low lung capacity, especially for children.
It is essential to disinfect and clean these instruments regularly. When it comes to cleaning and disinfection, Aerobika comes with a detailed guide for cleaning and disinfection and is also easier to clean than AirPhysio.
Aerobika Is comparatively handier and easier to carry as compared to AirPhysio. Also, the size of Aerobika is a little smaller than that of AirPhysio. Aerobika comes with a rotating dial with 5 resistance settings to control or change the device’s efficiency while there is no such dial or feature in AirPhysio. However, this feature is not always helpful, especially for children; the device’s settings must not change by mistake.
How do I use Airphysio?
- Take a deep breathe (abdominal breath) into your lungs and fill them completely,
- Hold your breathe for 2 to 3 seconds,
- Place the AirPhysio device into your mouth and exhale through the device at a reasonably fast, but consistent pace for between 3-5 seconds until you empty your lungs. i.e. don’t try and blow too hard too quickly as this may cause you to over exert your lung muscles and leaving you feeling tight in the chest, so take it easy and don’t push too hard.
- Most people can get it oscillating without too much exertion, but some people struggle to start with. But once your lungs are at optimal lung capacity, you should be able to lift the ball bearing slightly off the cone and have it oscillating.
- Adjust the device to have the cap facing the ceiling and tilt it until you feel maximum vibrations within your chest, try to keep cheeks stiff to help amplify the affect in your chest.
- After exhaling through the device, you may feel mucus accumulating near the top of your lungs or at the back of your throat, if so, initiate a cough to expel the mucus. If not, the mucus will continue working up to the throat and maybe swallowed as a normal process.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 for approx. 2 times per minute for up to 5 minutes, taking two deep breaths in between each session to reduce the chance of feeling lightheaded.
Pricing: AirPhysio Vs. Aerobica
Although both are available in pharmaceutical stores medical shops, we recommend to order them only from its official website. This way, you can be 100 % certain that the product is legitimate and not a dummy.
According to their official website, they have 3 plans as mentioned below –
- Plan 1: 1 Unit: $ 59.99 + Shipping charges $ 5.99.
- 2: 3 Units: $ 119.98 – Free shipping in the US
- Plan 3: 5 Units: $ 179.97 – Free shipping in the US
They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
According to Amazon, Aerobika will cost you around 3000-5000 INR depending on the seller you purchase. You can find this in the pharmacy store near you too.
Both of these products are really good. However, as we saw in the differences between the both, Aerobika has fairly a better advantage than AirPhysio. Although both do not require any prescription to purchase, it is suggested to consult your doctor and then decide which one is best suitable for you. We hope this article helped.
It is going to clear your doubt about AirPhysio vs Aerobika here.
Frequently Asked Question (Airphysio vs Aerobica)
No, there is no prescription required to purchase these products; however, it would be better to consult a doctor before purchasing them to select which one is ideal.
Airphysio OPEP device is completely legit and really does work well.