Are you like me who has cluttered a lot of stuff that is dear to heart but unfortunately is broken! Then you need SpectroSeal and solve all your problems as it can virtually repair anything that is broken or torn. This is stronger than any of your leading glue brands available in the market. IT will repair and seal in less than 5 sec or even less. Isn’t it fabulous? Do you want to know more? OR you are waiting for the link to buy it asap!
Lets know more about to it in my detailed SpectroSeal Review below.
The popularity of It is growing immensely and why should it as it is so easy to use and the cost for which it is available is PEANUTS! To seal anything permanently, It is the best solution. Thus, every household should have SpectroSeal.
- What is SpectroSeal?
- Why you need the SpectroSeal UV Glue Pen?
- How Does Spectroseal Work?
- How to Use SpectroSeal?
- For whom is this SpectroSeal UV Light Glue Pen made?
- Pros and Cons of SpectroSeal
- Here’s What People Say About SpectroSeal
- Where To Buy Spectroseal
What is SpectroSeal?
SpectroSeal is one of the best glue pens on the market. The SpectroSeal UV Glue Pen is just that. It is a compact, lightweight, easy to use glue pen. SpectroSeal is designed to provide maximum sealing power so it is great for rips of all sizes. It can be used for any situation so you can get optimal results.
Whether you’re trying to patch a hole or seal a rip, SpectroSeal will work for you. This product can be used for an abundance of purposes including sealing fabric, stopping leaks, patching holes, and so much more. If you have a problem and you need glue, you’ll want to use the stronger glue known to man and that is the SpectroSeal UV Glue Pen.
- Stronger than the leading glue brands
- Seals repairs on household objects in seconds using ultraviolet light
- Quick bonding for virtually anything you can think of
- Works on wood, stone, plastic, ceramic, metal, rubber, glass, and more
- Long-Lasting Results
- Easy to Apply
- Better than glue
- Guaranteed High Quality
- No-Hassle Returns
- Quick & Convenient
Why you need the SpectroSeal UV Glue Pen?
Improve Your Do-It-Yourself Skills with This Handy Fix-It Pen Because there’s Always Something That Needs Fixing!
Long-Lasting Results: Whether you are fixing PVC pipe or repairing a worn charging cable, SpectroSeal provides transparent bonds that are weatherproof, waterproof, heat-resistant, and extremely durable.
Easy to Apply: SpectroSeal spares the mess associated with drippy, finicky, time-sensitive glues that seem to get all over everything. SpectroSeal delivers the precise application you want for your most delicate repairs.
Better Than Glue: SpectroSeal is a non-toxic, solvent-free liquid polymer that goes on wet to help you fill and seal. Simply push the UV light button for the strongest hold, no matter how small or delicate the object is.
- 5ml/ 0.16 fl oz glue capacity
- UV light twist cap with built-in battery
- Resealable glue barrel and twist and lock to the UV light cap
- Point and hold UV light over glued area for 5 or more seconds to create a strong bond. Larger surfaces with more glue will require more time to cure.
- Dries clear
- Bonds to: plastic, metal, glass and more
- Does not bond too well with fabric, wood and ceramics. These materials prevent the UV rays from reaching the crack you are bonding
- Product Size with Cap: 180 x 26 mm
How Does Spectroseal Work?
Using the Spectroseal UV glue pen is not technical. It only require you to get the surface cleaned and dried, then first apply a thin layer of the glue to the surfaces you want to cure and squeeze them together.
Shine the UV light on the glue for about three seconds, you can proceed to add more of the adhesive if you want a thicker layer and then shine the UV light again. You can then proceed with your other finishing if you have any left. Whether that is painting, decorating, or just setting it out on the counter somewhere, you are definitely good to go.
The SpectroSeal UV light glue pen creates a transparent bond that’s:
One thing I want to point out in this SpectroSeal review is that you don’t have to worry about messes. The adhesive is easy to apply thanks to the precise applicator, which won’t make a dripping mess.
What are the benefits?
- Fast and quick fixings of the objects in less than five seconds
- Better quality brand compared to other glues
- Work with UV lighting to fix the objects fast
- The final strength on the fixed objects is reached within a few hours
- Ideal for the indoor and outdoor use items
- 100% waterproof and heat resistant technology
- Has solvent-free formula that does not gets dry if not used for long years
- With a single press of the UV light button, objects get fixed
- Ideal for wood, plastic, rubber, ceramic, stone, and metals, etc.
- Has the strongest hold and is non-toxic
- Arrives at special 50% price discount
How to Use SpectroSeal?
SpectroSeal offers a solution to those who are sick of wasting their time using glues that may or may not work. It delivers the most solid hold whenever needed, so it’s the perfect tool for any service technician or DIY person.
An easy-to-use glue pen and doesn’t require any prior preparation to use it. The only thing required is to rub the surface where you wish to apply this with sandpaper and then wipe it before you apply glue on it. Later on, in the UV light where the adhesive is applied. Here are the 3 easy steps that need to be followed when fixing something with it:
- Step 1 – the liquid polymer in the pen has to be applied to the object that needs fixing
- 2nd Step – the seal should be flashed with the UV light end and kept there for a few seconds only
- Step 3 – the fixed product should be used and enjoyed without any fear it may get damaged in the same place again
Before applying the SpectroSeal UV adhesive, the surface to be bonded must be attended. The surfaces should be kept dry and free of any kind of grease or dust by using pure ethanol and a clean piece of linen to clean. You should keep in mind that it’s advisable for every smooth surface to be roughened in order for the adhesive to develop its adhesive properties optimally.
After cleaning, you can then apply the adhesive. Keep in mind that it can be applied in several layers to fill up slots and holes and for a stronger bond depending on what you’re fixing. Also, to achieve better adhesion, you can first fix the surface by applying a thin layer of adhesive. Then apply a second, denser layer to optimize the adhesive properties.
After you have applied the SpectroSeal UV adhesive, you can merge the surfaces and expose the UV light to let the adhesive for curing to take place. If the light does not reach the adhesive everywhere, press the surfaces firmly together for at least thirty seconds.
Note: For better results, apply small quantities of glue at a single time, this enhances the functionality and effect of the device.
Step by step guide
- Step 1: Before applying the Spectroseal UV adhesive, the surface to be bonded must be attended. The surfaces should be kept dry and free of any kind of grease or dust by using pure ethanol and a clean piece of linen to clean. You should keep in mind that it’s advisable for every smooth surface to be roughened in order for the adhesive to develop its adhesive properties optimally.
- Step 2: After cleaning, you can then apply the adhesive. Keep in mind that it can be applied in several layers to fill up slots and holes and for a more strong bond depending on what you’re fixing. Also, to achieve better adhesion, you can first fix the surface by applying a thin layer of adhesive. Then apply a second, denser layer to optimize the adhesive properties.
- Step 3: After you have applied the Spectroseal UV adhesive, you can merge the surfaces and expose the UV light to let the adhesive for curing to take place. If the light does not reach the adhesive everywhere, press the surfaces firmly together for at least thirty seconds.
For whom is this SpectroSeal UV Light Glue Pen made?
The Spectro Seal UV Glue pen is perfect for anybody and is a must-buy for all households. Any object in your homes can use this pen for fixing. It helps save the hassle of throwing out damaged items because you can repair them all by yourself.
Spectro Seal as a UV Glue pen is perfect for homeowners to fix everyday items in their homes. It is great for college kids as well because they can replace all the broken items without having to spend too much money, such as glass and furniture. Moreover, this product is great for all car owners as it helps make simple cosmetic repairs in your vehicles as well.
Pros and Cons of SpectroSeal
What’s in the package?
- Glue Barrel & Pusher
- UV LED Light Cap with built-in battery
Here’s What People Say About SpectroSeal
Very cool stuff. Only used once so far but excellent results. Not sure how to bond two surfaces together where the UV light may not reach. Hint. For tight/small areas place a small amount of bonding agent on a piece of paper and use a toothpick to apply to the area before bonding with UV light.
I have a piece of plastic that has had a corner broken off for years. I’ve taped it. I’ve use superglue. I’ve used gorilla glue. I’ve used two part epoxy. Nothing worked right. Within 20 minutes of opening this I had fixed it and it seems very sturdy. Most of my time was spent cleaning the two pieces. Yeah!
When I first read how this glue works, I was a bit skeptical, but after seeing all the positive reviews I thought I would try it out. I have never been much of a Super Glue fan usually using regular Duco Cement. I had the plastic trigger guard on an old gun split. After learning how much it would cost to replace, I thought I would try my luck on the glue. Sure enough after using the UV light the repair was good. I like that there was no long setting time like so many glues.
How much does it cost?
The company is providing the SpectroSeal at very affordable price. Check below:
- 1 for $19.99
- 2 for $39.98
- 3 for $44.98
- 4 for $54.97
Where To Buy Spectroseal
Fix your broken items in 5 seconds! For a limited time, SpectroSeal is available 50% OFF!
You can buy SpectroSeal in just 4 easy steps:
- Choose your country from the list
- Click on the “Buy Now” button
- Fill out your shipping information
- Let us take care of the rest!
Money Back Guarantee
30 DAY GUARANTEE: SpectroSeal offers a 30 day guarantee on all unused purchases. Simply send the item(s) back to us in the original unopened packaging for a full refund or replacement, less S&H.
Can my children use this?
Although SpectroSeal tends to be a cleaner and easier way of bonding different objects together, we do recommend parental supervision.
Does Spectroseal work without UV Light?
No. The photochemical reaction for hardening is not possible without exposure to the UV wavelength. SpectroSeal includes a UV light source built-in for convenient access. No more waiting for glue to dry.
Because SpectroSeal involves liquid plastic, can I fabricate a missing part with it?
Yes. Whether you’re looking to duplicate a missing piece or come up with something entirely new, SpectroSeal is ideally suited for those tiny creations. Cured SpectroSeal items can be sanded, shaped, and painted.