Are you confused between MemorySafeX vs Photo Stick? PhotoStick is available on our website and has a great rating, whereas MemorySafeX is not there on Amazon but you can buy it from our website at discounted price. PhotoStick has high-speed data transfer, whereas MicroSafeX doesn’t.
The company of PhotoStick works seriously, whereas about MemorySafeX you won’t get much information such as who they are, shipping details, their manufacture, etc.
If you want to select between them, then you should select a PhotoStick because it’s safer, more compatible, faster, user-friendly, good tech support, fast delivery, and more faq.
Difference Between MemorySafex vs Photo stick
What is MemorySafeX?
MemorySafeX is a helpful device when you want to keep your memories safe from probable crashing or loss. It is also not possible to trust cloud storage these days. It is heart-breaking to lose old pictures, but there is a device that can safely and instantly properly save them, i.e., MemorySafe X.
MemorySafeX is a high-speed, three-in-one backup storage for both Android and iOS and thus assures that your memories are safe for future use. This handy and professional digital organizer can save a maximum of 60,000 photos very easily. Moreover, its new version is more effective and enhanced than the previous one.
What is PhotoStick?
It is not less than a heartbreak when you see all your old cherished memories get lost due to a hard drive crash or computer flaws. It is a dream to have all of them backed up in a safe and orderly manner, and Photo Stick fulfils that perfectly. It has fast software that can back up the photos almost instantly.
It also sorts and organizes them to make them easily traceable. This small memory stick has software that downloads the photos and then sorts all the photos and videos to store them for future reference safely. It is ideal for standard JPEG files and MPEG4 or MOV videos.
Benefits of MemorySafeX
- It is an automatic and fast file transfer.
- MemorySafeX is a plug and play device.
- The device is portable, easy-to-use, and can be used on the go.
- It gets activated once connected to a smartphone.
- The device detects photos, transfers, and stores them from both iOS and Android smartphones.
- It skips the duplicate files.
- There’s no internet connection required.
- It supports all types of files, including JPEG, PNG, GIF, MPEG, AVI, etc.
- MemorySafeX can store over sixty thousand photos and videos.
Advantage Of Using The Photostick
Everyone want to have their favorite moments collected and organized at one easily accessible and mobile location. That’s what this device offers. Some of the key features are:
- No Duplicates- it automatically removes duplicate files, so you won’t have to sort through them yourself. This feature also saves precious space that can be filled with even more memories.
- No Manual searching– It searches every nook and cranny of your computer for photos and videos so that you don’t have to. It then curates them all in one secure and easy-to-navigate location!
- No Software To Install– It is true “plug-and-play”, eliminating stress and freeing up valuable time that you can spend elsewhere! Just look at how quick and easy photostick is to use.
Differences between MemorySafeX and Photo Stick
Although the nature of the work they do is similar, MemorySafeX vs Photo Stick have many differences, and they are as follows:
- MemorySafeX measures 57mm x 49mm x 8mm, whereas Photo Stick measures 5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches
- MemorySafeX keeps the files secured by encrypting and decrypting them. You can also play your movies or music directly from it. Photo Stick lets you share your videos, photos, or music directly on social media.
- MemorySafeX comes with a three-year guarantee, whereas Photo Stick provides a 30-days money-back guarantee to the buyers.
- MemorySafeX comes with a USB and USB-Type Connector. Photo Stick adapts well to Mac OS x version 10.6 and more latest ones.
- MemorySafe X is a compatible device as it detects MPEG4, JPEG, MOV, MP4, and PNG formats, whereas Photo Stick cannot detect some of these file formats.
- MemorySafe X offers a storage capacity of up to 64GB, whereas Photo Stick offers 128GB.
- MemorySafe X has limited storage size variations, whereas Photo Stick offers three variants of memory – 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB.
Similarities between MemorySafeX and Photo Stick
Both MemorySafeX and PhotoStick also share some similarities, as discussed below:
- The devices help in an instantaneous backup of memories.
- Both the devices increase your device’s internal storage and let you backup all your important files and memories safely.
- Both Flash Drives are adaptable to iOS and Android devices and are compatible with Windows10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and all Mac devices.
- USB drives are very safe and keep your memories shielded from any potential loss due to crashing or virus attacks.
- These devices are plug and play; thus, anyone can use them without having any technical knowledge.
- MemorySafeX and Photo Stick are money savers because they help you save money in buying external auxiliary hardware devices or expensive subscriptions for cloud storage.
- Both devices are portable and can be easily carried anywhere. Even kids and grandkids can handle these devices with ease.
- Both the devices allow extended storage and let you store big files without requiring any sophisticated equipment.
- The companies of both MemorySafeX and Photo Stick provide money-back guarantees on their devices.
When it comes to technology, both of these gadgets are exceptionally awesome. On being compared, we think that Photostick device is better than Memorysafex. Opinions could be different but we suggest the best for our readers.