Are you confused between MemorySafeX vs Photo Stick? PhotoStick is available on our website and has a great rating, whereas MemorySafeX is not there on Amazon but you can buy it from our website at discounted price. PhotoStick has high-speed data transfer, whereas MicroSafeX doesn’t.
The company of PhotoStick works seriously, whereas about MemorySafeX you won’t get much information such as who they are, shipping details, their manufacture, etc.
If you want to select between them, then you should select a PhotoStick because it’s safer, more compatible, faster, user-friendly, good tech support, fast delivery, and more faq.
Memorysafex vs Photo Stick: Differences
Although the nature of the work they do is similar, MemorySafeX vs Photo Stick have many differences, and they are as follows:
- MemorySafeX measures 57mm x 49mm x 8mm, whereas Photo Stick measures 5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches
- MemorySafeX keeps the files secured by encrypting and decrypting them. You can also play your movies or music directly from it. Photo Stick lets you share your videos, photos, or music directly on social media.
- MemorySafeX comes with a three-year guarantee, whereas Photo Stick provides a 30-days money-back guarantee to the buyers.
- MemorySafeX comes with a USB and USB-Type Connector. Photo Stick adapts well to Mac OS x version 10.6 and more latest ones.
- MemorySafe X is a compatible device as it detects MPEG4, JPEG, MOV, MP4, and PNG formats, whereas Photo Stick cannot detect some of these file formats.
- The memorysafex offers a storage capacity of up to 64GB, whereas Photo Stick offers 128GB.
- MemorySafe X has limited storage size variations, whereas Photo Stick offers three variants of memory – 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB.
MemorySafeX vs Photo Stick: Similarities
Both MemorySafeX and PhotoStick also share some similarities, as discussed below:
- The devices help in an instantaneous backup of memories.
- Both the devices increase your device’s internal storage and let you backup all your important files and memories safely.
- Both Flash Drives are adaptable to iOS and Android devices and are compatible with Windows10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and all Mac devices.
- USB drives are very safe and keep your memories shielded from any potential loss due to crashing or virus attacks.
- These devices are plug and play; thus, anyone can use them without having any technical knowledge.
- MemorySafeX and Photo Stick are money savers because they help you save money in buying external auxiliary hardware devices or expensive subscriptions for cloud storage.
- Both devices are portable and can be easily carried anywhere. Even kids and grandkids can handle these devices with ease.
- Both the devices allow extended storage and let you store big files without requiring any sophisticated equipment.
- The companies of both MemorySafeX and Photo Stick provide money-back guarantees on their devices.
What is MemorySafeX?
MemorySafeX is a helpful device when you want to keep your memories safe from probable crashing or loss. It is also not possible to trust cloud storage these days. It is heart-breaking to lose old pictures, but there is a device that can safely and instantly properly save them, i.e., MemorySafe X.
MemorySafeX is a high-speed, three-in-one backup storage for both Android and iOS and thus assures that your memories are safe for future use. This handy and professional digital organizer can save a maximum of 60,000 photos very easily. Moreover, its new version is more effective and enhanced than the previous one.
- It is an automatic and fast file transfer.
- MemorySafeX is a plug and play device.
- The device is portable, easy-to-use, and can be used on the go.
- It gets activated once connected to a smartphone.
- The device detects photos, transfers, and stores them from both iOS and Android smartphones.
- It skips the duplicate files.
- There’s no internet connection required.
- It supports all types of files, including JPEG, PNG, GIF, MPEG, AVI, etc.
- MemorySafeX can store over sixty thousand photos and videos.
MemorySafeX Reviews Customer Reports
“I thought of buying the photostick. I was lucky to decide to buy it and found an improved version of it. It is very handy to use and works faster than others. I imagine that anyone who purchases a MemorySafeX does not regret it.”
“I was a little doubtful about this device and I don’t like expensive devices and that limits me with the amount of memory I have. The phone I use has only 32GB of memory. I had the option of purchasing a memory card, but considering the benefits of MemorySafe X, I decided to try it out. The decent thing is that with more and more memory. With a local phone, the backup option keeps me organized.”
How much does it cost?
If you are not wanting to fall into a trap of mysteries that scammers have prepared for all, then I suggest you check out the MemorySafeX through the official link only.
Since the product has earned some fame, there has been an internet scam attack on a few users who wanted to purchase the product.
The best thing you will get is the discounted rate and free shipping on the product if you choose the direct site link.
There are 5 pricing availabilities that you could choose to opt for if you find it right to own one for you
- 1 piece of MemorySafeX will cost you only $59
- 2 pieces of MemorySafeX will be costing you only $45 for each device
- 4 pieces of MemorySafeX will be available at a rate of $32 per piece
- Buy 3 and get 2 free offer- $30 for each piece
- Buy 2 and get 1 free offer- $ 36 per piece
What is Photo Stick?
Photostick is not less than a heartbreak when you see all your old cherished memories get lost due to a hard drive crash or computer flaws. It is a dream to have all of them backed up in a safe and orderly manner, and Photo Stick fulfils that perfectly. And has fast software that can back up the photos almost instantly.
It also sorts and organizes them to make them easily traceable. This small memory stick has software that downloads the photos and then sorts all the photos and videos to store them for future reference safely. It is ideal for standard JPEG files and MPEG4 or MOV videos.
Everyone want to have their favorite moments collected and organized at one easily accessible and mobile location. That’s what this device offers. Some of the key features are:
- No Duplicates- it automatically removes duplicate files, so you won’t have to sort through them yourself. This feature also saves precious space that can be filled with even more memories.
- No Manual searching– It searches every nook and cranny of your computer for photos and videos so that you don’t have to. It then curates them all in one secure and easy-to-navigate location!
- No Software To Install– It is true “plug-and-play”, eliminating stress and freeing up valuable time that you can spend elsewhere! Just look at how quick and easy photostick is to use.
Here’s Why Customers Love ThePhotoStick…
“This thing is amazing! Plugged it into my iMac and it found all my pics and saved them. 85,000+ pics saved! Saved storage space on my computer and now I have all of these memories over the past decade saved in a safe place.” – Tenny S.
“I had a grand total of about 60,000 images, with many duplicates. This little “stick” managed to eliminate the duplicates so that I now have about 24,000 originals preserved forever in a fire-proof vault, a cost-free and independent method of safekeeping.” – Cyril R.
“The Photo Stick works just the way it says it does; very easy to use. I checked it when done, and there were my pictures. There is so much room on the stick that I should be able to use it for years to backup documents and pictures.” – Linda W.
There are a few different sizes of photo sticks available. You can choose whichever one you need based on your storage requirements. The smallest one is just 4GB, and that costs $34.99.
If you need a bigger size with more storage capacity, you can go with the 8GB one instead. This one will cost you $49.99.
The largest Photo Stick available is the 128 GB, which costs $79.99. It saves you the most money overall based on its storage size and overall cost. The more storage you get, the more money you save per gigabyte.
A lot of times, there are discounts available. You can get the photo stick at a decent price if you wait for a discount, which would be offered by the manufacturer periodically.
When it comes to technology, both of these gadgets are exceptionally awesome. On being compared, we think that Photostick device is better than Memorysafex. Opinions could be different but we suggest the best for our readers.
We hope that your doubts about MemorySafex vs Photo Stick is all clear now. If you still have any doubts, feel free to leave a comment.