MemorySafeX Review: Most of us have lost all our stored and saved videos and photos at some point or the other in our lives. It is tragic to lose everything because these are precious memories. Imagine losing family photographs of your children’s birthdays, anniversaries, graduation pictures and others.
It would be so good if you had something where you could save everything and be sure that they would not be lost. Something that did not require any technical skills and work well not just on a desktop but also with your phone! Do such gadgets really exist?
Losing all your photo & video memories that you’ve stacked up for all those years is heartbreaking. Imagine losing all your anniversary or sons graduation photos and videos. With MemorySafeX you can save and protect everything in seconds – no tech skills required! Works both on desktop & mobile devices.
- Should I Invest In This Memorysafex BackUp Flash Drive?
- What is MemorySafeX?
- How Does MemorySafeX Work?
- Memorysafex User Interface
- Why Do I Need MemorySafeX?
- Type of Files That Can Be Detected And Protected By MemorySafeX
- Who Can Use MemorySafeX?
- Memorysafex Instructions
- Memorysafex vs Photo Stick
- Memorysafex Reviews Consumer Reports
- Where To Buy Memorysafex
- Final Verdict: The MemorySafeX PhotoStick Review
Should I Invest In This Memorysafex BackUp Flash Drive?
This is must buy the product for you if you have the following problems:
- Confusion because of mixed and disorganised photos and videos, even in the same device.
- Anxiousness for losing photos and videos in different devices
- Lack of backup because of having all photos in your smartphone
- Loss of Photo and video files because of having different backup devices with different outputs
- Several backup devices because of storage limitation
So, Don’t Wait for anymore if you have any of the above-mentioned problems. Just order your MemorysafeX and get rid of all these problems in seconds.
What Are The Causes of Data Loss?
Data loss is mostly caused by human error. Accidentally deleting files is one of the most frequent errors humans commit. Dropping a hard disk is another way to lose data.
Given below are the reasons why you can lose data: – In the event of power line interference, a power surge occurs. As a result, the computer shuts down due to interruptions in the electrical flow. The hard drive may fail as a result of the automatic restarting. You lose data if the heads stop working properly.
Hardware failure: Failure of hardware is a common cause of data loss. Physical damage to the components of your hard drive can result in data loss. Consequently, data is lost.
Water Damage: There is an electric surge that damages a computer or phone if you spill water or any other liquid on it. In the market, there are few devices that can protect against liquids, so liquid spills lead to the death of the device.
Excessive Heat: Excessive heat can also lead to hard drive failure, as most people learn the hard way. As a result, the hard drive components expand due to the heat. During the decrease in temperature, the components cool down and become distorted. As a result, data is lost.
Firmware Corruption: Even though this is not a common cause of data loss, it can still occur.
What is MemorySafeX?
According to the manufacturer, MemorySafeX is the newest and the fastest backup device for photos and videos, and designed to significantly improve the way we backup files to begin with. It looks like a small flash drive you can carry with your keys.
Once you plug it in, it searches through all your device folders and finds documents, images and videos. It will quickly back them up to its internal storage, so you can free your device of endless photos in minutes.
The MemorySafeX App will allow you to see the backup process, change your settings, and show all the files you’ve already backed up.
Compared to other backup devices, this review will focus on what is so unique about MemorySafeX:
- Automatically scans, skips duplicates and will save on storage space.
- Saves you money buying storage on the cloud (iCloud, Google Cloud etc.).
- Super Fast backup – incredibly large number of photos, videos or any type of file you define.
- Easy to connect MemorySafeX to your computer and browse your files anytime.
- Backup your files on-the-go.
- Find lost or hidden photos and videos in your phone sub folders.
- A true one-time investment solution for backing up.
- Works with any type of Android, iOS or Windows device.
How Does MemorySafeX Work?
MemorySafeX is a portable device that looks like a pen drive and has a USB port on one side and a C-Type port on the other. According to the manufacturers, this is a very sophisticated backup device that has unique software. After connecting to a smartphone, the software is automatically downloaded and installed on the phone.
On clicking the Backup Now” button, this backup device starts scanning the smartphone for photo and video files. It can locate the photos and videos from the smartphone, transfer them, arrange them, delete the duplicate files and store them. It can then be connected to any computer, another Android or iOS smartphone for browsing. When MemorySafeX is connected the next time, for another phase of backup, it locates the duplicates and does not transfer them.
It works so easy and effortlessly, it’s honestly like magic! All you have to do is follow the three simple steps below:
1. Plug MemorySafeX into your computer, smartphone or tablet (works for both Mac and Windows).
2. Open and install the program/app.
3. Click “GO” and you’re DONE!!!
What are the benefits?
There are several benefits to using MemorySafeX. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Automatic and fast
- Internet connection is not required
- Supports different image formats
- Automatically skips duplicate files: Sometimes, it happens that a file is duplicated while backing up. MemorySafeX scans for this type of duplication and skips it while saving.
- No extra hardware required: When you are using MemorySafeX, there is no need for any other additional hardware to use it. Simply, you just need a mobile phone or desktop and your Memory SafeX.
- Everything in a single click: There is no need to install any other software. Even you don’t need to select the files or photos to be backed up. Instead, MemorySafeX does this for you.
- Any kind of platform: You can use it on your phone as well as your desktop.
Memorysafex User Interface
The main menu on the interface contains following options; File, View, Options and Help. you will be able to check for software updates, customize settings, and logs.
- Status area – You will find status messages during, after and before back up is initiated. You will be able to know the status of the backup process.
- Settings – Clicking on the settings button will bring you the options window and available settings options
- My Photos/Videos – This button will allow you to view all the videos and photos that are already backed up on the device.
- Capacity chart – Identify the amount of space used and the remaining space available for storage.
- View Logs – This button shows the backup logs of the current and previous backups.
- Back up statistics -This area provides the user with information regarding the current back up process.
- Exit -Click on the exit button if you want to close the program.
- Go – Clicking on the Go button initiates the backup process of your videos and photos.
- USB Type-C connector connects the device to your phone
- Large memory: 64 GB disk space
- Plug and play
- Direct data transmission
- MemorySafeX app helps to adjust the settings and to find the backed files
Why Do I Need MemorySafeX?
The fact that the device is not complex makes it suitable for use by even the less technologically advanced individuals. Unlike other USB drives, Memory Safe X does not mix files from different sources. It automatically groups them according to their parent storage devices. You do not have to search through you your laptop for a file you saved a long time ago. Use Memory Safe X and access the data as quickly as possible.
If you are a photographer, Memory Safe X is the best device for your backup storage. The camera disk can sometimes disappoint you when malware corrupts its functioning, and therefore, you might lose your photos. However, when you have Memory Safe X as a backup, you will not have to worry about the pictures since the USB storage device will save you the frustration.
The device is also quite resourceful for college students that always keep their projects on their laptops. Sometimes the computer might begin to malfunction during a presentation due to viruses. With Memory Safe X nearby, your project files will still be safe for presentation even after the laptop breaks down. Some backup devices have insufficient storage space; therefore, you need Memory Safe X. The device can store large files that take a lot of space from your mobile phone or computer.
What makes it better than others?
People prefer those factors when choosing a flash drive. But here is some more information that will explain why MemorySafeX is the secure device that you should choose.
The process of finding any photos from storage takes hours. Furthermore, I am unable to find accurate files most of the time. With MemorySafeX, I can find the exact results I want in just a few seconds. The backup drive offers excellent performance.
At first, I was concerned because MemorySafeX offers so many benefits and has so many advantages. I was concerned it would be expensive. Nevertheless, I found that this gadget can be purchased for a minimum cost when I visited their store. This also allows me to have a larger space.
This incredible device will not slow down either your mobile phone or PC. My phone used to get stuck when I tried to transfer photos to other devices earlier. It would also stop working from time to time. This device, however, allows me to easily transfer many files and photos. My mobile device handles the transferring process seamlessly. There are no lags or hangs in the transferring process.
Type of Files That Can Be Detected And Protected By MemorySafeX
MemorysafeX not only protects pictures. It can also protect and save documents and music. Given below are the types of files that can be detected and protected by this USB drive: –
Another advantage of this USB drive is that it organizes your files and folders so that the same data is not backed up again.
Pros and Cons
Who Can Use MemorySafeX?
You cannot use MemorySafeX if you are a certain type of person. Anyone can purchase the product and use it for as long as they wish. I enjoy traveling and capturing photos, but I am unable to save all the photos I take on my mobile device. Furthermore, it is possible to lose photos or files in the event of a crash.
It is therefore better for me to choose another option if I want to keep my photos, videos, or files safe. I like MemorySafeX for this reason. My photos can be kept safe on this device since it’s a great backup device. Additionally, any techie worth their salt will recommend this MemorySafeX device as a great backup device.
It should be relatively easy for users to activate and operate the storage device. USB devices are easy to operate, too. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- In order to use the device, users must insert it into the USB port of their operating system.
- Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems are compatible with the device.
- It gets activated automatically once it is plugged in.
- Now, users must download an app.
- The device scans all the pictures and videos in its system after completing the installation of the app.
- Images and videos can be selected by the users for the storage device.
- Following the copying of the images and videos to the device, users may eject it for safekeeping. All the images and videos will remain on the device.
- The device has 64GB of storage space, and according to the manufacturer, 64,000 photos can be stored on it. In order to store more photos, customers must purchase more than one unit.
Memorysafex vs Photo Stick
- MemorysafeX can store up to 64 GB of data, while the Photo Stick offers 128GB of storage space.
- You can choose the exact size you prefer with different Photo Stick variants. There are three variants on the market today: 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB. However, MemorysafeX does not offer different sizes.
- MemorysafeX detects JPEG, MPEG4, MPEG4, MOV and PNG. The majority of Photo Stick reviews state that some file formats are not detected.
- Using MemorySafeX, you can encrypt and decrypt files, securing them. Music and movies can be played directly on the thumb drive. Sharing your photos and music directly to your social media accounts is possible with the Photo Stick.
- MemorySafex comes with a three-year money-back guarantee, while Photo Stick comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The Photo Stick is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and later versions.
- While the Photo Stick is 5.98 by 3.11 by 0.39 inches, MemorySafe X is 57mm tall, 49mm wide, and 8mm thick.
- Memory SafeX is compatible with both USB and USB-Type connectors
For complete difference, read – Memorysafex vs Photostick
Memorysafex Reviews Consumer Reports
You may have to know the amazing features of the MemorySafeX. Yes, I like the device. But I want you to share a broad view and different perspectives. So I looked for more opinions about that USB Drive. Let’s see what other people are saying about it:
How much does it cost?
The company is offering the MemorySafeX at very affordable price. Check below:
- 1 for $59
- Buy 2 MemorySafex, Get 1 Free – $109
- Buy 3 MemorySafeX, Get 2 Free – $149
Note: You can have additional 3 year warranty for just $9.
Where To Buy Memorysafex
MemorySafeX is available for a limited time only, with exclusive offers and free shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
Unknowns always frighten customers. Suppose the product doesn’t work as expected? Is it liable if it does not perform as advertised or if it malfunctions?
The reason behind this is that manufacturers will always provide a money-back guarantee for any manufacturing faults. The device must have failed to work at all or worked for a short period of time and then failed. Damage caused by mishandling is not covered by the warranty. In addition, it does not cover situations in which a buyer decides they don’t like the product and want to return it.
Three years of warranty are included with the MemorySafe X backup device. You are supposed to feel confident you are buying a high-quality product when you see this seal. Your money should be safe when you purchase it. Using this product, you can instantly back up photos and videos. The backup can be done directly from your computer or your phone. The device is easy to use and compatible with many operating systems including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
Final Verdict: The MemorySafeX PhotoStick Review
The MemorySafeX Photo Stick is a handy tool that anyone can use. As long as you have a USB port on your device, you can plug it right in and begin backing up all your files. If you want affordability, convenience, and security in one tiny gadget, then MemorySafeX PhotoStick is for you. It frees up much-needed space in the computer and cloud storage. Plus, backing up photos was never so easy. You will not have to sort through everything before transferring them to another location. The photo backup stick does it all.
How does the device get activated?
The device is easy to activate. As per the manufacturer, it gets activated as soon as it’s plugged into an operating system, such as laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile phone. Once it’s switched on and appears on the “connected devices” list of the system, customers can store files, images and videos into the device.
Can I use memorysafex with an iPad?
Yes, you can practically use it with any device android, iOS, desktop or laptop.
Is the device compatible with iOS?
Yes, the device is compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems.