Confused between which health watch to buy? We are sure when you actually search for the health watches you are spoilt for choice, thus we have come up with the comparison of the two most promising brands for health watches. Let’s read in detail the comparison between Kore 2.0 vs Fitbit to find out which one would fit you the most.
Kore 2.0 vs Fitbit: Comparison Table
|Track important health metrics like blood oxygen levels and HR||Yes||Yes|
|Calling and text message vibration alerts||Yes||Yes|
|Sleep pattern Detection||Yes||Yes|
|Colors Available||Different straps of varied colors available||White & Gold|
KoreTrak Pro Vs Fitbit – Explained
Koretrak Pro and Fitbit are one of the most attractive and cheap watches that keep an eye on your fitness and monitor it. These are fitness trackers that help people achieve their health goals and help them in monitoring their health perspectives. These are developed for the user to get factual information and precise ideas of their health-related issues and helps them to counter them.
These watches have multiple features that track your health and indicate time, daily activity, and health rate. If you see them for the first time, you will find that it resembles an ordinary watch, but in reality, these are more than that. These also feature monitoring your sleep and showing notifications as soon as you wear them on your wrist.
These are very effective and promising tools to monitor your health, and you can also have control over your health. It also included so many different features, such as heartbeat rate, level of oxygen, and many other things. Kore 2.0 is an excellent device for someone who wants to maintain a healthy lifestyle as this device has monitor your health signs quite effectively.
Features of KoreTrak Pro
- It is a device that is available with so many different types of features that helps its user to monitor their health and to work on it effectively, let’s have a look on some of them
- This watch is completely water resistant with a rating of IP67
- It is included with the function of measuring heart rate
- The Watch is provided with a fitness and health tracker
- This Watch has blood oxygen level sensors
- It does not have G-Sensors
- Built-in USBA Charger hidden by the wristband
- It has an LCD screen on which it will indicate everything and operates with a touch button
- It is provided with oxygen circulation sensors
- Also, it has a unique tendency to store your data for up to 7 days
Pros and Cons
- One of the cheapest, compact, and water resistance devices is the ZIP, on which you can clip clothing.
- It is available in many different colors and syncs
- Fitbit is provided with monitoring steps, calories, active time of the day, and distance.
- It is effortless to use and can be used by anybody.
Pros and Cons
KoreTrak Pro: Pricing
Suppose we talk about the price of a normal smartwatch, and then you will come to know that it will cost you around $ 50. This fitness device is becoming popular in many countries worldwide, such as Canada, the USA, UK, Australia, Germany, and many other countries. There are many different options available for smartwatch such as:-
For 1 piece:- $ 50 ± $ 9 shipping is free
The pricing for 2 pieces:- $ 100 ± $ 10 shipping is free
For 3 pieces:- $ 115 ± $ 11shipping is free
Always remember that this is not constant prices and may vary with time.
Fitbit is usually available in many different stores, but you must only prefer to buy it from its official website. It usually is available at around $ 150.
An advanced version supporting NFC will cost you around $ 170.
You can purchase many different types of bands available from $ 30 to around $ 70.
Both Fitbit and KoreTrak Pro are great options. However, the reputation of Fitbit is far better than that of KoreTrak Pro. Also, Fitbit is available in many models varying in different prices and features to choose from. Hence, we recommend the use of Koretrak Pro.
We hope your confusion about KoreTrak Pro vs Fitbit will come to an end after this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is KoreTrak Pro Waterproof?
KoreTrak Pro is sweat proof and splash resistant, so it’s safe to wear around water, but you shouldn’t go swimming with it.
Are there different color options for the Koretrak Pro wristband?
Yes, KoreTrak Pro sport wristbands are available in range of colors and can be purchased at checkout.
How do I control KoreTrak Pro?
KoreTrak Pro has a touch pad with intuitive one-touch controls that makes it easy to navigate the menu.