Confused between which health watch to buy? We are sure when you actually search for the health watches you are spoilt for choice, thus we have come up with the comparison of the two most promising brands for health watches. Let’s read in detail the comparison between KoreTrak vs Fitbit to find out which one would fit you the most.
KoreTrak Vs Fitbit – Explained
Koretrak and Fitbit are one of the most attractive and cheap watches that keep an eye on your fitness and monitor it. These are fitness trackers that help people achieve their health goals and help them in monitoring their health perspectives. These are developed for the user to get factual information and precise ideas of their health-related issues and helps them to counter them.
These watches have multiple features that track your health and indicate time, daily activity, and health rate. If you see them for the first time, you will find that it resembles an ordinary watch, but in reality, these are more than that. These also feature monitoring your sleep and showing notifications as soon as you wear them on your wrist.
These are very effective and promising tools to monitor your health, and you can also have control over your health. It also included so many different features, such as heartbeat rate, blood pressure, level of oxygen, and many other things. These are excellent devices for someone who doesn’t have to waste money behind that expensive health course as these devices can monitor your health quite effectively.
Features of KoreTrak
- It is a device that is available with so many different types of features that helps its user to monitor their health and to work on it effectively, let’s have a look on some of them
- This watch is completely waterproof with a rating of IP67
- It is included with the function of measuring heart rate
- The Watch is provided with a fitness and health tracker
- It is included with blood pressure sensors
- This Watch has blood oxygen level sensors
- It has G-sensors
- Koretrak will include a USB rechargeable battery
- It has an LCD screen on which it will indicate everything and operates with a touch button
- It is provided with oxygen circulation sensors
- Also, it has a unique tendency to store your data for up to 7 days
Features of Fitbit
- One of the cheapest, compact, and water resistance devices is the ZIP, on which you can clip clothing.
- It is available in many different colors and syncs
- Fitbit is provided with monitoring steps, calories, active time of the day, and distance.
- It is effortless to use and can be used by anybody.
KoreTrak: Pros and Cons
- It has a long life, and it is waterproof
- Koretrak is provided with many different features that help to detect many different parameters related to health
- It can also show the time duration of sleeping as well as its quality
- Koretrak can monitor the rate of heart, blood pressure, as well as oxygen level
- It is effortless to use
- Koretrak is very cheap, and also you can get huge discounts on it if you buy more than one
- It is flexible to IOS as well as Android
- It is only available on its official website
- It is not provided with an inbuilt GPS to track the location
Fitbit: Pros and Cons
- The strap is easy to replace
- Improved notifications
- Smarter and larger display
- Female health feature
- Not provided with GPS
- Requires continuous charging
- Cannot download apps
- No control over music
Suppose we talk about the price of a normal Kore Trak smartwatch, and then you will come to know that it will cost you around $ 50. This fitness device is becoming popular in many countries worldwide, such as Canada, the USA, UK, Australia, Germany, and many other countries. There are many different options available for smartwatch such as:-
For 1 piece:-$ 50 ± $ 9 shipping is free
The pricing for 2 pieces:-$ 100 ± $ 10 shipping is free
For 3 pieces:-$ 115 ± $ 11shipping is free
Always remember that this is not constant prices and may vary with time.
Fitbit is usually available in many different stores, but you must only prefer to buy it from its official website. It usually is available at around $ 150.
An advanced version supporting NFC will cost you around $ 170.
You can purchase many different types of bands available from $ 30 to around $ 70.
Both Fitbit and KoreTrak are great options. However, the reputation of Fitbit is far better than that of KoreTrak. Also, Fitbit is available in many models varying in different prices and features to choose from. Hence, we recommend the use of Koretrak.
We hope your confusion about KoreTrak vs Fitbit will come to an end after this.