Breathing problems are on the rise in today’s time because of various reasons ranging from a sedentary lifestyle to rising pollution. Diseases like Asthma makes leading everyday life a lot tougher thus it is imperative to find out Is AirPhysio For Asthma useful?
1 in 13 people suffer from Asthma, according to the CDC (Center For Disease Control And Prevention). Researchers across the globe are working towards designing a treatment and therapy device that can improve the quality of life by helping patients suffering from pulmonary diseases like Asthma.
One such miraculous life-changing device that we will be talking about here in this article is Airphysio.
Asthma causes airways to swell, and thus it narrows down the airways that carry air from the nose and mouth to the lungs. Allergens enter the lungs and trigger the symptoms like tightness in the chest, coughing, wheezing, and troubled breathing. It can be deadly, and there is currently no cure. It can be prevented with the proper management of asthma attacks.
A mix of genetic and environmental variables is thought to be the cause of asthma. Asthma can be triggered by a variety of factors, each of which is unique to each individual. The following are the most common:
- House dust mites, pollens, pets, pollutants, and molds are all allergy triggers.
- Smoke, such as that produced by a fire, cigarette smoke, or tobacco smoke, for example.
- Colds and flu are viral infections.
- Weather, such as cold air, temperature changes, thunderstorms, high humidity, and so on.
- Triggers at work, such as wood dust, chemicals, metal salts, stress, odors, and so on.
- A number of medications are available.
- Dairy products, eggs, peanuts, sulphites and other preservatives, monosodium glutamate (MSG), food colorings, and royal jelly are some of the items that may include sulphites and other preservatives.
- Sulphites (common food and medicine preservatives; additive numbers 220-228), tartrazine (yellow dye), benzoates, monosodium glutamate (often known as MSG), and salicylates are some of the chemicals in foods that can cause allergies and asthma.
These signs and symptoms vary from person to person and can be moderate to severe. They are usually at their worst at night and early in the morning. The risk of acquiring Asthma is roughly 5% for most people; however, the condition is often inherited, raising the risk to approximately 25% if either parent has previously suffered from it.
Asthma is incurable; but, if properly managed, there is no reason why an asthmatic cannot lead a full and active life. If asthmatic mucus is not addressed, it can cause Atelectasis, which is a partial obstruction or closure of a portion of the lungs.
AirPhysio for Asthma
The use of the AirPhysio device to clean the airway and condition the lungs will help to keep Asthma under control. AirPhysio can help you in two ways:
- The AirPhysio clearance technique, which uses a two-stage mobilization and elimination method, helps to eliminate any blockage or build-up of excess mucus.
- Second, the AirPhysio’s vibration or flutter effect, as well as the deep breathing method, help to condition the airway and improve lung capacity through a physiotherapy method of lung activity, similar to exercise.
How Can Airphysio Help With Asthma?
The Airphysio device can help in the reduction of asthma symptoms in two ways:
- The device helps the process of the body’s natural clearance. This helps the airways by clearing up the blockage as well as the excess mucus that builds up. It can thus work in two methods, viz mobilization as well as elimination.
- Airphysio can help the patients with Asthma with its flutter and vibration effects. The process of deep breathing can help in conditioning the airway and thus helps in improving the lung capacity through the physiotherapy method.
What is AirPhysio?
AirPhysio is a mucus-clearing and lung-expansion gadget that is easy to use. When you blow into the device, the ball bearing forms a seal with the cone, causing back pressure in your lungs, which helps to open up the airways, loosen any obstructions, and expand your lungs. The air pouring out of the cone as the ball bearing lifts off the cone aids in pushing the mucus up and out of the lungs.
The main features of Airphysio are as follows:
- It can naturally clear the mucus from the airways making it super easy to breathe.
- It can open up the semi-closed and blocked airways by removing the mucus out of the lungs. The device makes breathing easy by letting you maintain the maximum lung capacity.
- It works really quickly. In just a matter of a few minutes, you will get to see significant differences as your lungs get a lot clearer. The more you will use it, the healthier and stronger.
- It is highly recommended by the doctors and pulmonologists for Asthma and other pulmonary conditions.
- The device is pretty effective and safe. It is a natural solution and is thus drug-free. You do not need to visit any doctor or have a prescription for it. All you need to do is take it out of your pocket and breath in it.
- 100% Drug-Free, Safe and Effective
AirPhysio, all in all, is an excellent choice if you are in search of an easy-to-use OPEP therapy device that can assist the natural process of clearing the mucus and expanding the lungs. You need to buy and use the device if you are suffering from the conditions like Asthma. You can buy it from GetAirPhysio.io.
The product is pretty easy to use and can assist you with clearing the mucus, facilitating the secretion mobilization, increasing the lung capacity and volume as well as improving the breathing. AirPhysio has made breathing better and a whole lot easier.
Can AirPhysio help my respiratory condition?
AirPhysio’s medical-grade FDA-registered design is highly-effective towards a variety of respiratory-related conditions. Because of this, Doctors and Pulmonologists strongly recommend AirPhysio to their patients when needed.
AirPhysio’s all-natural approach makes it suitable to help with symptoms for the following conditions: Asthma, COPD, smoker’s cough, Bronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Pneumonia, and many more respiratory conditions.
Despite that AirPhysio has zero known side-effects, you should always consult with your doctor to make sure AirPhysio is right for you.
Are there any side effects?
AirPhysio is completely safe to use, as there are no known side effects. AirPhysio uses air to accelerate your body’s natural process of removing nasty build-up from your airways, without steroids, chemicals, or toxins.
AirPhysio’s FDA-registered medical-grade design has gone through extensive testing to make sure it’s both safe and effective – another reason why it’s so heavily recommended by Doctors and Pulmonologists.
Is there a money back guarantee and/or warranty?
Yes. We offer a no-hassle, 1-Year Warranty, and a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee on all AirPhysio. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your AirPhysio devices, we are happy to help you with a return. We want you to be happy! 🙂