UltraZoom Monocular Review: Nature lovers thrive on spending quality time outdoors and observing things far and near. But viewing distant animals, mountains, and far away, sceneries has always been a challenge for adventurers. Make your mobile phone into a portable telescope!
Having a telescope is quite essential, as objects of interest are usually far away. For example, while touring the wild, the animals won’t always be close by for a click. That’s when a monocular telescope comes in.
Efficient, high-resolution monocular telescopes, when fitted with mobile phones, can give quality images that are lifelike. UltraZoom is an established brand while it comes to monoculars, and this review looks at how it works.
- What is UltraZoom Monocular?
- What Makes the UltraZoom Monocular Special?
- Technology Behind UltraZoom
- How To Use UltraZoom Monocular?
What is UltraZoom Monocular?
This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology, nano-array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology, and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm.
The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter.
The maximum magnification reached 300 times. This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
This outstanding new development in optical technology is a game changer in how far you can extend your view and capture amazingly sharp photos.
How does it work?
Ultrazoom Monocular works very simply. When you get it you’ll see that it’s very similar to looking like half of a pair of binoculars. A magnifying glass with steel or an aluminium barrel, a focus ring and more to let you zoom in wherever you want to see.
It works well as a telephoto lens and all you have to do is hold it over the main lens of your camera phone and you can zoom in up to 12 times than what you usually see. It’s a great way to take some beautiful photos of the moon and stars!
The level of detail and clarity that you can achieve with the UltraZoom Monocular is incredible, and you can pull in a lot more light when you use this monocular, too. This allows you to nighttime shoot without any of the photo quality lowering.
What Makes the UltraZoom Monocular Special?
A couple of things help to make the UltraZoom Monocular so special, but the biggest thing has to be its overall build quality.
For starters, the entire body is made out of ruggedized tubular steel or aluminum materials that give the monocular a lot of strength and a lot of durability.
You don’t necessarily want to drop or kick this around very much – but you’ll know that if you have an accident in the monocular slips it isn’t going to smash into tiny pieces thanks to the quality of the materials it’s made out of.
Secondly, the glass inside of the monocular is really impressive, too.
The lenses themselves are 100% multilayered green lenses that have eye relief of 20 mm and a field-of-view of 293/1000m. The lenses are also coded with a scratch free protectant, helping to make sure that the 12 power zoom and 40 mm objective lens is always protected.
You’ll be able to suck up a lot of light for incredible images and viewing in low light conditions (like nighttime views of the moon or the stars), and the height magnification power and extreme lengths diameter guarantee that you’re going to get great shots with nothing more than your regular smartphone, too.
- Portable, Easy to use.
- The perfect telescope for the people who love to travel and explore the place is suitable for adventure trips as it helps you observe the surroundings.
- The outer covering of the product has durable alloy titanium that offers high strength and less weight, making them easily kept in the pocket or handbag when you engage in activities.
- The telescope is resistant to water and dust. Thus, doesn’t get damaged easily
- This product comes with a shockproof design that helps the user to carry them for mountaineering or trekking.
- The Monocular comes with the feature whereby the anti-shake system and unique tripod 3D gyroscope ensure that the telescope provides you a stable view with higher magnification.
- The telescope has a higher performance than many other telescopes as it comes with a resolution angle 47 times more than them.
- The telescope’s quality is improvised with the luminous flux that is 30 times more than the standard products. Also, the magnification of the lens is 300 times, which ensures the clarity of the view.
- The product has a built-in night vision that helps you observe things in the absence of terrain obstacles during your night adventures.
- If you want to focus only on the object, you are looking at, there are options in the product where you can set the autofocus and blur the background to get the view with perfection.
UltraZoom Monocular Benefits
Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design: Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust, and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers: a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance and traveling
The shell is made of a titanium alloy with higher specific strength and weighs only 1.1 pounds. After retracted, the length is only 7.87 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.
Compatible mobile phone: iPhone 11 /11 Pro/11 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
Very compact and portable, easily fits any bag or even pocket.
- Magnification: 10-300X
- Prism Type: BAK-S1
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK-S1 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 1.1 pounds
Technology Behind UltraZoom
UltraZoom monocular is scientifically designed using the following technologies:
- Nano-Etching Technology – Chemical removal of layers in material using Nanotechnology is called Nano-Etching. Here in UltraZoom , Nano-Etching is used in creating a precise lens that gives clear results with reduced errors and high magnification.
- Nano-Array Technology– Nanoparticles are arrayed into materials, to obtain better optical images through Nanoscience. In recent years, materials that use Nano-Array technology have become powerful tools, due to the precision and accuracy of their results.
- Thin-Film Mosaic Technology– Thin film condensation is a process that is used in fittings of UltraZoom mainly because usual optical instruments have variable parameters that could lead to errors and blurred images. This problem is brilliantly corrected using this technology in UltraZoom.
- The maximum magnification reached 300 times. This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
- 15 MM big eyepiece! The larger the eyepiece, you will feel more comfortable to view. Users wearing glasses can easily watch.
- Swivel up eye mask: You can easily adjust the sharpness before you use it.
- Broadband green film Objective: Use broadband green film, effectively improve clarity and color! Large caliber, the high brightness.
- Promotion: More discount if buy more! We bought extras for our loved ones as gifts. It’s truly amazing device and when you get yours, think of your friends who would love one too!
UltraZoom Monocular – Pros and Cons
Night Vision Function
This optical zoom incorporates a night vision function to achieve quality images in low light conditions. So you can record videos and take photos at night without problems. With this function, you can see things clearly through the lens during the day and at night. If there are no obstacles, with this zoom you can capture moments, things or people more than 9,000 meters away (9km).
Of course, to use the night vision function it is important that the phone is stabilized and does not move during the shot. For this, your purchase includes a tripod that we can adjust to find the perfect focus, as well as an anti-vibration system. Thanks to this, we will be able to obtain much more stable shots and with a higher quality than other higher-priced telescopes.
On the other hand, it is worth mentioning that it also has an automatic focus mode. You can activate this function and deactivate the background function. If you do this, the Ultra Zoom will be able to focus specifically and with total clarity on the objective you want to capture.
How to use UltraZoom Monocular?
Many people ask how you use a UltraZoom Monocular. It’s pretty simple. You put the monocular on your eyes and point the device towards the desired subject. To adjust the focus, you need to turn the knob located on top of the monocular. You can also check your bearings by referring to the built-in compass on top of the device.
When it comes to holding the monocular, you can either carry it with one hand or two hands for stability, but it certainly won’t be necessary to keep it with two hands given its compact nature (it’s only 155mm in length). You can also bring a regular tripod for its size. It can fit tripods thanks to its ¼-20 socket. This means that if your tripod can fit into a ¼ inch socket with 20 UNC threads, then you can certainly fit it into this powerful monocular. This is the standard size for consumer tripods in North America.
When it comes to caring, you need to be careful with the apparatus. Even though it is military-grade and is rugged. UltraZoom Monocular is still made out of glass, so take proper care if you wish to pass this to the next generation.
UltraZoom Monocular Review
This monocular was one of the best purchases I’ve made all year! It was just as described in the advertisement. I used it to go hiking and it came in handy when it came time to look at the wildlife in the surrounding area.
It is lightweight and waterproof. I was able to see up to 700, 800 ft very clearly with this monocular.
I would recommend this monocular for any outdoor enthusiast, camper, birdwatcher or anyone looking to purchase a monocular. It is just as good or better than the higher priced models. – Tom Hills – National Geographic photographer – New York
How much does it cost?
Do you want to buy this telescope? Consumers can order the UltraZoom telescope on the official website. After the order has been processed, the company will ship it to your address within a few working days.
Fortunately, the company now offers discount prices if you buy the telescope in bulk. The company behind UltraZoom provides free shipping on all orders.1 – Ultra Zoom $ 64.95 Each2 – Ultra Zoom $ 114.95 /$57.48 Each3 – Ultra Zoom $ 164.95 /$ 54.98 EachCustomers can choose to purchase an extended warranty on the checkout section:
- 2 Years warranty $ 9.95
- 1 Year warranty $ 5.95
UltraZoom is that 100% monocular distant viewer you’ve been looking for. You’d think the price would be higher for a product as durable as the UltraZoom Monocular, with so many features and a complete set of functions.
This is true, however, only because the big names of the industry want to decide what a telescopic lens constitutes for your phone. The superior engineering of this gadget amazes you by providing you with excellent cinematography.
You want to know more about the telescopic lens of your smartphone about which everyone talks? Then order yourself today and experience true high definition.
Frequently Asked Questions
I know that I find it easier to focus and it’s a brighter view than using binoculars. There is only one window of vision versus trying to get two eyes to combine two windows of vision into a single view. I only use this and no longer will bother with binoculars because it offers a quick single line of vision.
Yes, it is suitable for most smartphones, such as iPhone/ Samsung / Huawei, etc. You only need to adjust the lens of the phone to the telescope and adjust the angle.
Like other telescopes, it can be used with eyes through the eyepieces. The role of the mobile phone is to shoot and record.