With the improvement of the camera feature in smartphones, photography is accessible for many people today. You no longer need to buy an expensive camera to carry along with you no matter where you are. StarScope Monocular is the best monocular & star scope monocular is the perfect choice for travellers.
As a result, tech companies are producing items to make your camera more efficient. One such item is the Starscope Monocular. You can use this item as a telescope and attach it to your camera to get amazing, crystal clear shots from a distance.
Read our in-detail review of this amazing gadget and how does it work. Price, features and specifications.
What is StarScope Monocular?
The Starscope Monocular is a binocular for outdoor use. From excursions in nature to the football stadium, the manufacturer promises you up to 10x magnification when you look through the monocular. In conjunction with an Apple or Android smartphone, you can also take photographs.
This feature is perfect for on the road. If you like to take pictures of animals or nature, you do not have to put yourself in danger with the monocular.
Astonishing Features Of StarScope Monocular
- The lens is versatile; whether used as a lens alone or in conjunction with your smartphone.
- The small telescope is very light and handy; you can take it with you anywhere and put it in any pocket – even your trouser pocket!
- It is made for every adventure: thanks to its resistance to water, dirt, dust, steam, fog and much more, you can easily take it on hiking tours, camping or climbing.
- High quality: With the BAK4 Prism, every amateur as well as every professional photographer will be able to take a pin-sharp and successful photo.
- Affordable: Compared to high quality professional cameras, which are mostly used by professional photographers, the Starscope monocular lens is much more affordable and still provides as good and sharp photos and video as an expensive camera.
- Disadvantage: Can only be used as a camera for people with a smartphone, otherwise it remains binoculars, which can take very sharp pictures.
- Special advantage: People with poor eyesight and spectacle wearers are given the opportunity to get very close and photograph the distance with Starscope Monocular, a chance to see the distance as closely as anyone else with better eyes.
Specifications of Star Scope Monocular
The Starscope Monocular webpage shares the user manual for the monocular, making it easy to see the technical specifications for the monocular and compare it to other products available today.
Here are some of the important technical specifications for the Starscope Monocular:
- Magnification: 10X
- Lens: Fully multi-coated (FMC), green
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Durability: Waterproof and fogproof
- Color: Black
- Exit Pupil: 3mm
- Eye Relief: 20mm
- Prism Glass and Type: BAK4
- Field of View: 114/1100mm
- Dimensions: 155x70x44mm
- Weight: 320g
- Compatibility: Works with tripod or smartphone
How Does the StarScope Monocular Work?
The makers of the Starscope Monocular produced their lens by testing and finding “to equal or exceed the zoom and photo quality produced by some of the most expensive brands on the market.” In fact, the company claims their $48 lens has comparable power to a $4,000 DSLR camera.
When you buy the Starscope Monocular, you get a compact, lightweight monocular telescope you can use for a variety of tasks.
The Starscope Monocular is compatible with Android and Apple smartphones. Just place the monocular up to the camera on the front of your phone, then capture distant objects using the 10x zoom capability.
The Starscope Monocular sales page is filled with testimonials from customers who captured things they were otherwise unable to capture – like distant wildlife on a South African safari.
Others describe the monocular as a “telescope”: they attach the device to their smartphone to capture high-resolution photos of the moon. In one example photo posted, a man was able to capture close-up images of craters on the moon using an ordinary iPhone camera outfitted with the Starscope Monocular.
Use of StarScope Monocular
If you don’t have hands-on experience of using the Starscope monocular before, there is no need to worry about anything. When you receive your package, all you need to do is, unwrap the Starscope monocular and clean the lenses. The next step will be to adjust the focus of the lens in such a way that you can get a clear perspective on the object you want to see. Using the Starscope monocular is not as difficult as some people make it sound. You need to be confident enough when using it.
Secondly, if you have an obsession with taking pictures, using this device is not going to be anything tough. It is equivalent to a conventional binocular with the only difference that it gives you a 10X view of whatever you want to see.
What makes Star Scope Monocular unique?
Starscope Monocular stands out because it is light and very handy to use. You don’t have to worry about missing anything because they’re not too heavy for your hands to lift, and even if you decide to give your hands a break, then why not? Starscope Monocular comes with a tripod stand so you don’t have to be in control of it everytime.
Starscope Monocular is made with advanced polymers, so you’re guaranteed of durable and long lasting quality. Even when this Monocular falls down, there’s nothing to worry about because it is scratch-resistant, so it is always as good as new.
Starscope Monocular is compatible with either iPhone or Android phones. You can always attach your phone to the Monocular and take sharp, quality shots as they appear on the lens.
Pros and Cons of Monocular
The Starscope Monocular is a device that I am happy I purchased. Starscope Monocular has a lot of good traits, including:
- Waterproof and fog proof design allow for outdoor nature photography no matter the weather.
- Quick and easy connection and disconnection of the lens to your phone.
- Small and lightweight with high-end magnification of 12x.
- Multi-coated lens provides an exceptional quality view.
- Shipping can be slow for some users
Benefits of using Star Scope Monocular
- It is made up of advanced and accurate Computerized Numerical Control or Computer-Aided Design construction which makes it advanced.
- It also uses the BAK4 prism type.
- It is light in weight, easy to handle lens.
- You can click extremely clear and sharp pictures using it.
- It is waterproof and fog-proof. It doesn’t matter wherever you carry it. You can carry it while adventuring, hiking, and camping.
- It is a fully operable telescopic Monocular. You can look up to about 50 miles away by holding up to your naked eyes.
- It has multiple coatings to give you extremely clear photos that are there in the costliest lenses of the camera.
- It is also surrounded by a protective and non-skid coating. So, you may use it in any of the conditions. It doesn’t matter if it is too hot or too cold.
- It has a streamlined shape which is very easy to hold.
Why do I need this monocular?
In today’s world you want to take photos or videos anytime and anywhere. For this purpose a smartphone is needed. For pictures in the distance, such as at a concert, a sporting event or a visit to the zoo, it makes sense to use a high-quality lens. This offers you the advantage of a high zoom factor. The zoom function makes it easy for animal or bird watchers to see all details from a distance. Starscope Monocular has a high-quality finish and is very easy to use. It works equally well in good weather or rain. The device is waterproof, so you can use it even in the rain without hesitation.
Many recordings or videos that are intended to capture an object at a distance do not have good quality. One of the reasons for this is that your own smartphone reaches its limits. The Starscope Monocular should make it possible to magnify objects up to 12 times without blurring or losing details. If you want to use it with your smartphone, you can attach it directly with a phone clip. The lens is compatible with Android devices and iPhones. So you always have the possibility to enlarge distant pictures optimally. The Starscope Monocular lens is suitable for all people who like to observe objects from a distance. When it is used for a soccer game in a stadium, you get the feeling that you are right next to the players.
Starscope Monocular Reviews
If the manufacturer and the testers are to be believed, the Star scope Monocular is a high-quality lens. It can be used for hunting, camping, traveling, hiking or bird watching. But it is also very useful at concerts or sporting events when videos or films are to be made of the actors. The device can be used like a kind of binoculars. It is very light, handily built and has a modern design. Thanks to the light and simple lens, heavy camera equipment can be left at home in the future.
Many buyers and testers are very positive about the features of the device. Especially the individual use and easy application of the lens are seen as very advantageous. The Starscope Monocular is mainly used by sports and animal observers. It is a handy tool, but can also be very useful for hikers. Wild animals, trees or other things can be observed from a distance. The device is scratch-resistant and fog-free. This prevents it from falling asleep at the most inconvenient times. The device also improves the camera function of a cell phone. All images are enlarged and displayed precisely. Since it is supplied with a tripod, it can be used hands-free at any time.
Purchase & Price
- The organization offers you the product at discounted charges.
- If you purchase one unit of the Star scope Monocular, you will get it for $forty seven.Ninety nine. You get a forty% bargain on this deal.
- When you buy units of the product, you get it for $seventy nine.99. The business enterprise offers a 50% cut price on this deal.
- For 3 gadgets of the product, the agency has set the fee at $107.Ninety nine. There is a 55% discount in this purchase.
- The producers are also imparting you a merchandising for a buy two, get one unfastened for a restrained duration.
Testimonials from Other Users
My dad loves to hunt but lately, his binoculars seem to fail him. It frustrates him and me as I couldn’t afford to purchase him a new one. But I came across Starscope Monocular which is a binocular that’s affordable and so I purchased one immediately. I gave it to my dad and he was just too excited to use it. When he came back, he said that it helped him see clearly and nearer away. His hunting experience was a success every time he uses his Starscope Monocular. – Kady, 19
I bought Starscope Monocular because I am starting to hunt just like the rest of my family. Also, this binoculars are the most affordable in the market and so I went ahead and hit the purchased button. Well, this device did not fail me because it made things look nearer than my eyes can reach. It made hunting exciting and successful! Will surely recommend this to my family. – Cindy, 20