Have you ever been stranded on the side of the road with a dead cell phone battery that prevented you from calling for help? If that’s the case, you understand what it’s like to be without a stable power supply or a backup to charge your phone in order to prevent these situations. The SoloForce 4G Power Bank is a solar-powered charging unit with a QuickCharge 3.0 cable and a Qi wireless charging pad that has powerful charging capabilities and is compact enough to take with you on the go to charge all of your USB devices.
What is SoloForce Solar Power Bank?
Everyone has experienced a situation where their battery runs out just when they need it the most. Whether they’re stuck on the side of the road and need their car towed, or they’re simply trying to call a loved one, having a dead phone battery is inconvenient. While having a spare battery on hand may be convenient, most cell phones feature built-in batteries that cannot be removed. The only alternative is to charge them or risk ending up with a phone that is worthless due to a dead battery.
The Soloforce Power Bank may fulfill the needs of users who don’t mind a little sunlight. Users may connect their USB gadgets to the power bank from anywhere, giving them both portability and necessary power. Despite its diminutive size, the device can enhance or fully recharge any smartphone or computer battery. Keeping this item on the user’s person eliminates the possibility of a dead battery when they need it the most. It can power up to four devices at once, whether they are PCs, Macs, Android devices, or Apple iOS devices.
Features of SoloForce Solar Power Bank
- Strong and Long-Lasting: One thing that all SoloForce reviews agree on is that this portable charger is quite strong. It can charge a phone up to seven times before the battery expires, and it may even power a laptop, thanks to its 20,000 mAh battery. Furthermore, charging is speedy – the phone’s battery will charge from zero to one hundred percent in just over an hour! A SoloForce charging power bank can last several days while not in use. Because of its toughness, it’s ideal for camping vacations where there aren’t any other power sources.
- Shockproof and waterproof: A good portable charger must be durable, as it will be tossed around a lot in travel baggage. SoloForce meets and even exceeds this standard. The power bank is totally waterproof and can resist a lot of shaking and banging. Finally, using this charger is completely hassle-free and stress-free.
- Battery Powered by the Sun: Most SoloForce reviews agree that the best feature of this power bank is its ability to charge utilizing solar radiation. It’s simple: if the SoloForce’s battery dies and there are no available wall connections, customers can utilize the solar charging capability to recharge the device. All they have to do now is leave it in the light for a few hours, and their electronics will be powered again.
- Wireless Charging with Qi: Users who despise messing with cords and cables will like the Solo Force phone charger’s distinctive feature. They may use the Qi wireless charging feature to set a compatible phone on the device’s pad and charge it without any fuss. It’s an excellent approach to quickly recharge the battery and extend its life.
- Charging of Four Devices at the Same Time: Apart from the wireless charging pad, SoloForce includes three USB ports that may all be utilized at the same time. As a result, this power bank can simultaneously charge four gadgets! Although most people will probably never need to do so, it’s wonderful to have the choice. Some consumers may wonder if SoloForce is capable of supporting four devices at the same time, and the answer is yes. This portable charger, despite its compact size, has a large capacity.
How does SoloForce Solar Power Bank work?
The 20,000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery provides a significant amount of power for both wireless and wired support. The battery, according to the designers, can store enough energy to recharge a phone seven times from 0% to 100%. The Soloforce Power Bank’s most striking feature, though, is the way it gathers power.
Solar energy powers the SoloForce Power Bank. It uses sunshine to collect all of the energy needed to recharge these phones, but it can also be plugged in if necessary. Because of the many outputs, one individual and a group of friends can charge their phones at the same time.
Place any phone on the power bank’s pad to charge it. The battery can then be left there until it is fully charged. Customers with a charging wire for their phone can also plug it in. A wired connection can be made via three USB ports.
- 20,000mAh Li-Po Battery capacity 74Wh (safe for air travel)
- Fast-charge wirelessly (5V/2A)
- Compatible with almost any device
- Charge up to 4 devices at once with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 standards
- IP66 Waterproof and robust casingfor harsh environment
- 2 Light modes and up to 786 lumens (Still Light, Mergency)
- Produce size: 162 x 76 x 12mm
- Product weight: 19oz/ 540g
For what reason Should You Buy SoloForce Solar Power Bank?
SoloForce charger is ideal over other force banks in view of its astounding working, highlights and plan. Other force banks okay are pricey and if you put resources into a modest one, you get an ineffectively developed gadget in view of the low cost.
Such low-estimated gadgets accompany second rate batteries that fall flat after a specific season of utilizing them. Besides, they can likewise present charging issues and be altogether perilous.
This gadget is wonderful and appropriately designed with the best in class highlights. In spite of this, it is truly reasonable also. You can likewise look at SoloForce client surveys on its site and different spots on the web.
When you have an excellent solar power bank like SoloForce, there are no crises. The following factors set it apart from the competition in the global market.
- It’s small and portable: SoloForce is a power bank you will never regret owning for all of your phone’s power needs, whether recharging or boosting. Because of its portability, you can take it with you everywhere you go, and it’s small enough to fit in your pocket. The device comes with a QuickCharge 3.0 cable and is small and strong enough to meet charging needs.
- Several Charges: You may charge up to four devices at the same time. If you have multiple devices that require power, you can plug them all in at the same time and not have to wait for one to charge before the next. In addition, the SoloForce works with a variety of devices, including iOS, Windows, Android, and even Mac.
- Provide a Long-Lasting Power Option: You will never have to worry about your electronics going off if you bring this solar power bank with you to every journey. The device arrives pre-charged, but it’s best to charge it to 100 percent before using it; this way, the powerful battery can store power for a long time, allowing you to recharge and boost your devices whenever you want. It takes about two hours to fully recharge SoloForce.
- Charging is quick and simple: A Qi wireless charging pad is included with the power bank. It’s built in to ensure that your devices charge quickly when you need to replenish your phone’s battery quickly. All you need is a compatible smartphone to charge on the pad, and you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Battery that is long-lasting and powerful: It contains a Lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 20,000 mAh that can be charged up to 7 times. Its battery has undergone extensive testing to guarantee that it is as durable as possible. As a result, the power bank is a good investment because it will serve you well and for a long time. Due to the promise of a 24-hour flight, you will be able to use your telephone to the most extent possible.
Who can Use SoloForce?
Because the SoloForce Power Bank is solar-powered, you can go about your regular routine while charging your phone. Your phone will be fully charged, and you will be able to maintain your vital connections. Whether you’re watching videos or checking the weather, there’s no need to leave your phone in low energy mode to save battery life. Because you can keep all of your devices charged wherever you go, consumers can keep playing games, sending messages, and making video conversations.
SoloForce Charger Instructions
Power ON/OFF Button Operation: When the power is off, click to turn on the wireless charging. The battery power will display. When the red light flashes three times, the long light indicates that wireless charging has begun. When the wireless charging is complete, the charging light will turn off. Double-click to turn the LED lights on or off. When the LED lights are on, click the button to switch to red and blue alternate flashing. Click again to turn off the lights.
Wireless charging: Press the button to enter the wireless charging state. When using the wireless charging function alone, the maximum output can be 10W to charge your product. When using USB1, USB 2 are used at the same time, the wireless charging will automatically switch to 5W.
LED lights: Double-click the Power ON/OFF button to turn on the LED lights when the illumination lamp is off. The white lamp will be on for a long time.
Solar Panel Charging: the best way to receive sunlight illumination is at a 45-degree angle. To view the power consumption, press the power ON/OFF button.
- Do not store the product in hot areas (including vehicles) or near radiator, stoves or other equipment/device that produces high temperatures.
- The product contains sophisticated electronic components. Do not disassemble it yourself
- There are lithium-ion batteries inside the product. Please follow your local laws and recycling regulations. Do not expose the batteries to direct sunlight, fire or any other heated conditions.
Pros and Cons
What people say about the SoloForce Solar Power Bank
How much does it cost?
Purchase SoloForce as a single power bank or as part of a multi-package deal:
- $69.99 for 1x SoloForce
- $139.99 for 2x SoloForce
- $156.99 for 3x SoloForce
- $209.99 for 4x SoloForce
Where To Buy SoloForce Solar Power Bank
You may order the SoloForce 4G power bank from the comfort of your own home. Go to SoloForce’s official website to buy yours today at a discounted price. Stop being annoyed by crises caused by low battery phones.
The device is compatible with any smartphone or PC.
Certainly not. The solar panel is the most convenient way to charge it, but it may also be recharged by plugging it into an electrical outlet.
That’s not the case. It does, however, have a 70% charge, so fully charging it should not take long until it is ready to power additional devices. Before using any other goods, the designers recommend charging the device to 100%.
The amount of time it takes to recharge will vary based on the power source. The procedure usually takes around 2 hours.
While you acquire the value of a 30-day money-back guarantee when purchasing a product, it’s rewarding. SoloForce delivers the high quality and convenience you require when recharging your mobile devices. Its high-quality battery and long-lasting battery endurance ensure that your Smartphone never runs out of power, no matter what you use it for or how long you use it.
Customers may get the SoloForce now to meet their power needs because it recharges utilizing solar power. Avoid emergencies and stay in touch with your loved ones while on the go without having to worry about a dead mobile battery. If you are heading to a dangerous location, you may always bring your power bank with you to guarantee that you have access to your support system. Go to the SoloForce website and place your order from the convenience of your own home.