Do you feel uncomfortable when visiting a friend’s house and you are asked to take your shoes off because you are afraid that your shoes might smell bad? Check ShoeSterilizer Pro now.
If the answer is yes, then is your lucky day because I have the perfect solution to your problem.
Time to read about the ShoeSterilizer Pro Review and how it can help you.
What is ShoeSterilizer Pro?
ShoeSterilizer Pro is a super cool innovative tool designed to eliminate bad odours from shoes and to dry them thanks to the heat emission feature it has.
Features of ShoeSterilizer Pro
- Retractable: shoes can be stretched, changed in length, suitable for different shoes, easy to use and carry, can be used for home, school, travel, and so on.
- Uniform cooling holes: uniform heat dissipation, safe and reliable. It won’t damage your shoes, it won’t burn anything, and it won’t consume a lot of power.
- Foot health: high quality ventilation and quick-drying, uniform, reduce odor, better heat dissipation, smooth flow, more obvious drying effect, reduce bacterial growth.
- There are timing / no timing, two models can be selected: it is recommended to select timing, can be timed to dry, time to automatic power off to stop heating.
- Using dual-core heating: the dual-core heating is more evenly balanced, and the drying effect is better.
How does ShoeSterilizer Pro work?
Sanitizers work by disinfecting the inside of shoes by using either ultraviolet (UVC) light or by using gentle heat with ozone.
Using UVC light to kill bacteria is a technology that has been used in hospitals for years to help keep equipment and hospital room sterile. UVC light is generally considered safe to use, although you must ensure that you never look at the UVC light or touch it to your skin. Usually, these types of devices are used in a dark environment or put into a bag to ensure that there is no chance the user will be exposed to the light.
A few sanitizing devices use ozone to sterilize footwear. Ozone has also been used for many years in different types of industries like hospitals, hotels, and food processing to kill bacteria.
What are the benefits?
- Instantly eliminates bad odors from shoes
- Dry your shoes fast thanks to heat emission
- Restores natural shoes’ smell by killing bacteria
- Healthy shoes to Avoid foot fungus
- Safe to use on leather shoes and sneakers
How To Use ShoeSterilizer Pro?
- Empty your shoes of debris. ShoeSterilizer Pro light will kill bacterial buildup, but if there’s lint or bits of a torn insole, there will be shadows cast on sections of the interior and your shoes won’t be fully sanitised.
- Place your ShoeSterilizer in the shoes, following the directions as instructed. Due to the positioning of some Sterilizer, they may require closer contact with the insole or toe box. Pay special attention to the requirements so you can be assured that all bacteria have been neutralised after the timer goes off.
- Turn the ShoeSterilizer Pro on, and set the timer. You’ll also have additional instructions on how to properly time your Sterilization so that you don’t damage your shoes. Most Sterilization are built for ten to twenty minutes of use, though smaller units can require up to forty-five minutes or more. Since the lifespan of your unit and light bulb is very long, the length of time required will not impact the quality of your sanitizer, it just ensures a thorough sanitizing process.
- Make sure that you can’t see the light emitting from the shoes. If you can see a glow through the fabric (common with synthetics, textiles, runner shoes, etc.), that is okay. The strength of the light will be diluted and won’t cause you any harm. If you have pets, you’ll want to keep the door closed and make sure they can’t enter the room to avoid damaging their eyes from prolonged contact.
- Turn off your ShoeSterilizer Pro, and allow ten to twenty seconds before removing them from the shoes. Return them to their proper storage to prevent damages, and your shoes are good to go. There will be a noticeable drop-off in terms of odor and firmness of your insoles. Your ShoeSterilizer have done their job.
Pros and Cons
ShoeSterilizer Pro Review
As I love to do sprints in morning and gym in afternoon. My shoes odour gets completely worse. I heard about the ShoeSterilizer Pro and thought of reading the ShoeSterilizer Pro Review before making my decision.
After checking all the details and how it works, I ordered one for myself. The order came after one week and now after using the shoesterilizer pro regularly. There is no bad odour at all. You should give it a try!
If you are not completely thrilled with your ShoeSterilizer Pro – we are offering you a 30 day guarantee on all purchases. Simply send the item(s) back to us for a full refund or replacement, less S&H.
What customers are saying about ShoeSterilizer Pro
“This has pretty much changed my life. I was a bit apprehensive when I first purchased as I’m not the most technically savvy person out there but it didn’t take long for me to get to grips with the useful functions.” – Johnson, Florida, US
“This is my second purchase and it is for my wife. One day after trying my device, she asked… “Why in the heck did you give me the crappy one?”… I love my ShoeSanitizer Pro, it has yet to fail me ever. I do a lot of travels. It has plenty of features that are really useful.” –Jagger
How much does it cost?
You can get this amazing product at 50% discount price for a limited period of time. Check the price below:
- One Piece for $59.39/each
- 2 x ShoeSterilizer Pro + 1 FREE for $109.70
- 3 x Shoe Sterilizer Pro + 2 FREE for $149.97
Conclusion: Should You Buy It?
Without a question, yes! Honestly, there isn’t even a debate here.
We bought it, we tested it and we are sure that ShoeSterilizer Pro can actually have a great impact on your life. If you want to enjoy odor-free shoes and healthy feet ShoeSterilizer Pro is the best solution. It has our vote!