In order to preserve your memories forever, you need a Backup Flash Drive, but which one should you buy? InfinitiKloud’s customer service, shipping time, and other information are not made available. Therefore, your digital photos and videos can be backed up virtually anywhere with PhotoStick Omni. Therefore, read the complete comparison of Photostick Omni vs Infinitikloud here.
With ThePhotoStick Omni, it’s now ten times faster to download photos, videos, and files from your desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. As a result, the rest of the work is done for you just by plugging in your phone!
Our choice between these two products is the PhotoStick Omni because it is safer, more compatible, easier to use, is cheaper, has faster shipping and better technical support. You should choose InfinitiKloud because it offers multiple language options.
- PhotoStick Omni vs InfinitiKloud: What Is The Difference?
- Benefits of Uses
- How to Use Photostick OMNI?
- How to Use InfinitiKloud
- InfinitiKloud vs PhotoStick Omni Similarities
- What Is the Difference Between PhotoStick Omni and InfinitiKloud?
- PhotoStick vs InfinitiKloud: Which One is Better?
PhotoStick Omni vs InfinitiKloud: What Is The Difference?
|Storage Capacity||Max 256 Gb||Max 1 TB|
|Ease of use||Easy||Easy|
|Compatibility||PC (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10)|
MAC ( OS X Version 10.6 and later )
|PC, MACANDROID ( 7.0 & Newer) & iOS|
|Software||PhotoStick Omni Software (don’t need activation key)||Built-in Infiniti Kloud software,needs activation with the included product key.|
|Hardware Interface||USB||USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type C|
|File types||JPEG (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jpe, *.jiff)GIF (*.gif)PNG (*.png)BMP (*.bmp, *.rle, *.dib)TIFF (*.tif, *.tiff)ICO (*.ico)Camera Raw (*.tif, *.crw, *.nef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.dcr, *.mos, *.raw, *.pef, *.srf, *.dng, *.x3f, *.cr2, *.erf, *.sr2, *.kdc, *.mfw, *.mef, *.arw, *.nrw, *.rw2, *.rwl, *.iiq, *.3fr, *.srw)Photoshop (*.psd, *.pdd)PCT File (*.PCT, *.PICT)MOV (*.mov, *.qt)MPEG4 (*.mpg4, *.mpeg4)AVI (*.avi)WMV (*.wmv)||Photos/Images: jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif, png, ico, icns, svg, wmf|
Music: mp3, ogg, wma, wav, flac
Videos: mp4, mpeg, mov, wmv, avi
Documents: txt, pages, doc, docx, rtf, odt, wpd, pdf, xls, xlsx, xlr, numbers, ppt, pptx, pps, psd
|Languages Compatibility||Only English||English, German, French, Portuguese, Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Swedish.|
|Size||5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches||4.92 x 3.07 x 1.46 inches|
|Money Back Guarantee||60-Day Money-Back Guarantee||30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
Both devices are nearly identical in quality and performance, with only a slight difference between them. InfinitiKloud vs PhotoStick Omni will be thoroughly compared so that you can make an informed decision. We also provide links to where you can purchase the product right away.
- These USB drives automatically back up files, so you don’t have to worry about backing them up manually.
- There is no other USB drive that works as fast and automatically as this one.
- The security and protection it provides are excellent.
- There is no need for an internet connection.
- PhotoStick Omni does not charge a monthly fee.
- Keeping the best version and removing duplicates is automatic.
- Different storage capacities are available depending on the needs of the user.
- You can return this USB drive for a full refund.
- Automated detection
- Duplicates are removed
- No activation key for Photostick Software
- English language support
- From 16 GB to 256 GB of storage
- A weekly backup is recommended
- 18 grams, lightweight
- Using wireless technologies
- Mac and PC compatible
- Compatible with phones both Android and iOS
- Organizes and stores photos, videos, and images
- A 60-day warranty is included
Benefits of PhotoStick Omni
- It is easy to use because it is plug-and-play in nature
- Max storage capacity of 256GB
- A fast backup system
- It keeps the files safe
- Data is backed up every week
- There is no software to install
- It is important to keep the original file
- Filtering and detection of duplicate files
- Portability is a feature of this device
- You can choose between a variety of sizes
- In this program, you can easily find files by searching
- The files are described in detail.
- Your files can be backed up and transferred quickly using a flash drive.
- Automatically scanning and organizing files is possible.
How to Use Photostick OMNI?
Installing the PhotoStick OMNI is a straightforward process that requires just three steps:
- The videos and photos on your computer can be viewed on any device with a USB port
- Select ‘Go’ from the drop-down list
How Does The Photostick Omni Work on Mobile?
- Download the App – It is free to download from the Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Plug in the Adapter – Connect your Apple or Android device to the Omni and find files
- Safely Transfer Files – Using the USB stick, you can securely transfer photos and videos to your mobile device
- The speed of USB is zero
- User-friendly interface
- There is no need to connect to the Internet.
- Compact design
- Android and iOS compatible
- We support all file types.
- Fast data transfer
- Money-back guarantee
- AI system that utilizes machine learning
- Keeping your files backed up automatically reduces your effort.
- Up to 1TB of storage: Store up to 250,000 photos, 250 movies or 500 hours of HD video.
- Other USB drives cannot work as fast and automatically as they can.
- The system has incredible safeguards and security.
- No internet connection is necessary.
- There are no monthly fees associated.
- Keeps the better version of files by removing duplicate files automatically.
- Users will have access to different storage capacities based on their needs.
- There is a 30 money-back guarantee on this USB drive.
Benefits of Uses
- There is an automatic detection of your devices
- Information about the file, including its size and date of last editing, are available.
- Backups of your important files keep the originals intact.
- The names and versions of files can differ.
- This app makes it easy for you to locate and delete files you’ve saved on other devices.
- Viewing all files is as simple as clicking one button.
- It is faster to transfer files and create backups.
- Multilingual support makes it available to users worldwide.
- It automatically detects all types of devices.
How to Use InfinitiKloud?
Let me explain just how easy it is to use this device.
Step 1: The power button should be held down for 3 seconds to turn on the device.
2nd Step: Set up and customize your backups
3rd Step: All you have to do is click on the red Start button.
Your photos and documents can be backed up in less than two minutes. It’s understandable that you’ll wonder if all your files will be transferred to the cloud when a name like InfinitiKloud is involved. No, that’s the answer. There’s nothing clever about the name of this backup device. You will have access to all your files at any time as long as you have a USB device on hand. XY Find It works well with this, so you’ll never lose track of your files again.
InfinitiKloud vs PhotoStick Omni Similarities
USB devices and backup options share a lot of similarities.
Either of these devices allows you to manage and backup your media files with only one click. And neither device requires third-party software to work. Anyone with no technical experience can use these USB devices because they come with intuitive proprietary software.
Additionally, the devices feature automatic software that scans every file and folder on your computer and only downloads the ones that need backup.
The devices are also strong enough to withstand years of use without malfunctioning. The devices also prevent viruses from damaging their data.
Finally, both devices feature USB-C adapters that can be easily plugged into the latest Macs and PCs, allowing them to work with modern computers and operating systems. A long-term backup can be created by detecting and synchronizing media files across all operating systems.
Furthermore, both of these methods offer the same affordability as other, more expensive cloud-based backup options. Any variant of these devices is available for a single price. You can download and print these photos for free, with no hidden costs or monthly subscriptions, and you can also see them in person so you do not have to wait to see your favorite pictures online.
What Is the Difference Between PhotoStick Omni and InfinitiKloud?
There are some important differences between the devices, despite their similarities.
While the InfinitiKloud device uses AI to recognize media files, the PhotoStick Omni organizes them as well as finds and deletes duplicates.
With the PhotoStick Omni device, you can automatically organize your media files and then compare them to eliminate duplicates while maintaining the best version.
Another important difference between these devices is that the PhotoStick Omni device offers up to 256 GB of storage space for media files. However, InfinitiKloud supports backing up 1 TB of files to USB drives.
Another advantage of the PhotoStick Omni is that it is compatible with a variety of iOS and Android devices as well. With InfinitiKloud, you can easily back up your media files from your computer, while you can do the same with PhotoStick Omni from your Android or iOS smartphone.
There is one more important difference between InfinitiKloud and PhotoStick Omni, which is that InfinitiKloud requires a charge to operate.
The device offers a great alternative to synchronizing people’s smartphone galleries with expensive online cloud databases at a time when most people’s memories are stored on their phones. A USB-C adapter allows users to create long-term backups of their smartphone media files using the device PhotoStick Omni.
PhotoStick Omni vs InfinitiKloud: Which One is Better?
These two devices are both amazing. Back up all your important files with just one click. Both devices offer almost identical specifications and features.
A USB PhotoStick Omni with AI technology offers a wide variety of storage options. Therefore, each PhotoStick Omni is organized differently, and duplicate files are deleted to keep the best version.
With the amazing features of Infiniti Kloud, you may be confused about making decisions as well. Its impressive performance, however, makes the PhotoStick Omni the winner here. In terms of backups and file transfers, it also surpasses any other device.
If you would like to buy the Photostick Omni, you can find the link below.
Where to Buy?
PhotoStick Omni: There are numerous online platforms and e-commerce websites where the Photostick Omni is available. The official website is the best place to buy, however.
It can be purchased on their official website. A 60-day warranty, as well as various offers and discounts, is offered along with the money back guarantee. A gadget like this is within everyone’s reach.
InfinitiKloud: It can be purchased from different e-commerce websites and online platforms. Therefore, it can be found from various sources, with varying storage capacities.
Because InfinitiKloud offers better service than any other platform, you should purchase this InfinitiKloud storage directly from their official website. Manufacturers offer 30-day money-back guarantees.
Frequently Asked Questions
This depends on how many photos and videos you have. The 128GB version can hold up to 60,000 photos and videos – which will be plenty for most people. The 256GB version holds up to roughly 120,000 photos and videos giving you all the storage you’ll ever need – perfect for large families with lots of memories.
Nearly all of them! It saves your standard JPEG, PNG, GIF, MOV, and MPEG4, but it also saves a vast array of file types as listed below:
JPEG (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jpe, *.jiff)
GIF (.gif) PNG (.png)
BMP (*.bmp, *.rle, .dib) TIFF (.tif, .tiff) ICO (.ico)
Camera Raw (*.tif, *.crw, *.nef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.dcr, *.mos, *.raw, *.pef, *.srf, *.dng, *.x3f, *.cr2, *.erf, *.sr2, *.kdc, *.mfw, *.mef, *.arw, *.nrw, *.rw2, *.rwl, *.iiq, *.3fr, *.srw)
Photoshop (*.psd, *.pdd)
PCT File (*.PCT, *.PICT)
MOV (*.mov, *.qt)
MPEG4 (*.mpg4, *.mpeg4)
AVI (.avi) WMV (.wmv)
It depends on the type and size of your files. The InfinitiKloud standard model can hold up to 64GB of data. That is approximately 45,000 photos.
InfinitiKloud does not currently work with iOS or iPhone. It will back up your PC, your MAC or any Android device.