Physical activity such as exercise is good for everyone, and that’s especially true for older people. Having an active lifestyle is even more crucial as we age. KoreTense comes in action for such situations.
Studies have shown that being more active in one’s golden years promotes longevity. It helps maintain not only senior citizens’ physical health but their mental well-being as well.
When one hits the half-century mark, our metabolism begins to slow down, and we gradually lose muscle mass. Later, thoughts of retirement and taking it easy starts setting in.
- What is KoreTense Resistance Band?
- Who’s this for?
- How to use Resistance band with door?
- How much does it cost?
What is KoreTense Resistance Band?
With KoreTense fitness bands you can create your own fitness program according to the manufacturer. You can save yourself the daily trip to the gym. The bands have a sturdy construction so you can use them for a long time. The advantage of fitness bands is that they address different muscle groups during training. According to the manufacturer, they also offer you a high level of comfort.
Features of KoreTense
- Exercise anywhere: It is convenient to use in any place you need it, whether at the gym or your own home.
- Easy and effective: It’s simple to use, and it will help you achieve all your goals fast.
- Improve endurance: It can help you build endurance effectively with everyday use.
- Joint protection: It’s safe to use and helps you healthily protect your joints and muscles.
- Boost flexibility; With each use, your muscles become more flexible and strong.
- Time-Savings: Save your time by doing all your workouts at home more effectively.
How Does Resistant band Work?
KoreTense works like any resistance band. You attach the resistance bands to a sturdy part of your home – like a door. Then, you follow a resistance band workout.
You can use KoreTense to complete 50+ workouts, doing the work of 10 machines. You can target your upper body or lower body. Customize your workout however you want, choosing a heavy resistance or lighter resistance based on your strength training goals.
You can do all KoreTense workouts in a small space. As long as you can attach the resistance bands to a door (or use yourself as an anchor), you can work out with KoreTense in a small space.
KoreHealth does not mention any specific KoreTense workouts at its sales page. However, there are plenty of free online resources you can use to find good resistance band workouts – including YouTube.
If you want to calculate your daily workout, try out the latest fitness tracker.
For whom is KoreTense suitable?
This ultra-portable training system consisting of various bands is not specifically for a particular group of people. Koretense is a product that can be used frequently by all the fitness freaks out there.
This is a specially designed for all those people getting serious about their muscle strength and getting their body in perfect shape. However, the product is used by some professionals maintaining some extra workout routines at home.
How to use KoreTense?
The KoreTense resistance band kit is completely portable and lightweight so it’s easy to take to and from the gym or to any room in your house. The kit also includes a handy bag that easily fits all 5 resistance bands to make transportation even easier! You can use KoreTense resistance bands for so many different exercises thanks to the versatility of over 10 gym machines.
All you need for a simple KoreTense assembly is a door. See directions below to secure KoreTense to a door:
- Select the resistance band(s) you want to use and lace them through the door anchor loop.
- Attach either the handles or the ankle straps to both ends of the resistance band(s).
- Stick the door anchor over the top or through the hinge of a door. Close the door firmly, making sure the latch is secure.
- Begin your workout.
For some exercises, you won’t even need a door or additional support. You can simply anchor the bands beneath your feet.
Package Includes: 5x resistance bands, 2x handles, 2x ankle straps, door anchor, carrying bag
Band Length: 45 inch
Total Weight: 0.44 kg
Materials: Latex, nylon, foam rubber, metal
Maximum Clip Tension: 90 lbs
Manufacturing Origin: China
Type of Exercises that can be done with KoreTense
The elastic resistance bands are beneficial for complementing workout anytime and anywhere. This allows in maintaining muscle tone in the house or while traveling. With these bands, all muscles’ work can be done like arm, shoulder, back, chest, and legs.
Those exercises can be done that need mobilization of articular & muscular chain. For this, their proper placement is necessary so that muscles’ workout is done correctly. These can be placed on any body part, or you can also tie them for getting fixed support or any anchor point.
These bands are the best alternative for resistance, strength, and speed exercises for the whole body. It is also helpful for a workout on flexibility by incorporating it into a stretching session.
The best exercises that can be done with these bands help involve different muscle groups and workout with body weight. Since wearing a band needs balance and coordination, you use many other muscle groups to stabilize the body.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Tips for Use & Setup Guide
- Begin all exercises slowly and use smooth, controlled movements when pulling and releasing the resistance bands.
- Start with the 10lb band and slowly add more resistance until you reach a comfortable level of tension.
- If you can perform 3 sets of 15 reps without exerting yourself, you’re ready to add more resistance.
- Experiment with different exercises to find what works best for your body. Begin with 8 to 10 exercises that target major muscle groups.
- Select the resistance band(s) you want to use and attach the clips at either end to the D-rings on the handles or ankle straps.
- Stack multiple bands together to create more resistance, up to 100lbs.
- Anchor the resistance band(s) with a door or under your feet to begin your workout.
How to use KoreTense with door?
- Pull the resistance band(s) through the loop of the door anchor.
- Stick the door anchor over the top or through the hinge side of a door. Close the door firmly, making sure the latch is secure.
- Grip the resistance bands using the handles or ankle straps.
- Exercises should pull the resistance bands in a lateral direction, away from the door anchor.
How to use this resistance band with your Feet?
- Stand on the middle of the resistance band(s) with your feet hip-distance apart.
- Gently pull on the handles to make sure the band is the same length on both sides. Adjust if necessary.
- Exercises should pull the resistance bands in an upward direction, away from your feet.
Why is Functional Strength Important?
Functional strength helps to improve your daily life by strengthening key muscles to prepare them for everyday, real-life activities. It involves the practice of motion against resistance to engage all the muscles required to do a specific task.
The bands in KoreTense allow you to anchor to any point, including a door or pillar. This means you can train against resistance in any direction with constant tension and ensures your entire body is engaged to keep the bands aligned and avoid any snapback. This is different than using free weights, where resistance is only against gravity in one direction.
By engaging more muscle groups and working to build your functional strength, it can help reduce the risk of injury or falls, improve balance, agility, make everyday tasks easier and improve your overall quality of life.
General KoreTense test and quality characteristics
We wanted to see for ourselves the capabilities of the Kore Tense and once ordered the exercise tapes for our editorial office. It can’t hurt to get a little exercise and do a little workout every now and then in everyday office life. Since one of our editors is also very sports-minded, he took the tapes home with him and included them in his regular workout to get an even better picture. One thing can be said: The exercise bands are very stable and it looks like they have a good quality.
Our athlete was also generally very convinced of this. We finally tried it and found Kore Tense to be a good piece of sports equipment that can be recommended without reservations. Our ace athlete also reports that there are good approaches to the exercise bands that are perfect for your own home workout.
Accordingly, we are happy to recommend Kore Tense to others and think it could be a great piece of exercise equipment for anyone who wants to exercise but is not Home Workout with an important piece of training equipment with which you can do a lot of things.
Pros and Cons
Here are some of the honest KoreTense Reviews…
It might sound silly, but this thing really lights a fire under you! Having all my stats right there on my wrist is great motivation to get up off the couch and do something active. I think I finally found a way to trick my brain into liking exercise!
I thought I hated working out, but I realized I really just hated going to the gym! With KoreTense I can work out at home, any time I want. It’s a really good work out too, you feel it through your whole body and you don’t need ten different machines. Now I’m finally getting into shape and I don’t have to pay for a stupid gym membership!
It’s crazy how many different exercises you can do with KoreTense. Feels especially good when you focus on the back and chest. I’ve already noticed a huge difference in my flexibility. Not to mention how easy it is to take with you anywhere.
How much does it cost?
You can easily get your very own KoreTense directly from the manufacturer. Their website has plenty of offers and deals for you to avail.
- KoreTense Basic System for $59.99, retailing at $92.29
- Fit System for $99.99
- Pro System for $139.99
What’s in the box?
- Stackable bends x 5
- Door anchor x 1
- Foam handle x 2
- Ankle Strap x 2
- Carrying bag
If you don’t have any idea about resistance bands, then it is better that you do some research on them first. Check the various exercising techniques and determine the type of equipment that will be best for you.
During the worldwide lockdown due to the pandemic, many people took care of their mental and physical health using Koretense. There is a positive review of the product from the athletes as well.
According to them, returning from injuries was a swift and painless process because of working out with Koretense. It is your time to become fit now! Click the button below to get yours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, in fact resistance bands offer a more efficient workout, because they provide constant tension and prevent “cheating” with momentum.
Yes, because it’s a low-impact form of exercise, resistance band training is perfect for rehabilitating pulled or injured muscles.
Start low, go slow. Use the 10lb band at first and work your way up. If you can do ten reps without breaking a sweat, you’re probably ready to add more resistance.