Do you find yourself having to fight off filthy flies from infesting your food or landing in your drinks? Are these bugs creepy-crawling into your home and disrupting your sleep? If so, it’s time to join forces to rid these bugs away for good. Read our honest FuzeBug Zapper Review.
Imagine being with all of your family and friends gathered around and enjoying a fun-filled day. There is food sizzling on the grill and ice-chilled drinks pouring in your glass.
A buzzing body swarms its way into your area. It nibbles at your food, flies around your drink, and brushes against your exposed skin! This has to be the quickest way to ruin the fun and appetite! We believe we have finally found a way for that party-pooper of a bug to never crash the fun again!
Why Should You Get Rid of Mosquitoes?
Mosquitoes must be eliminated as easily and efficiently as possible, in my view. When it comes to mosquitoes, most people just understand what I refer to as “surface-level” problems, which include:
- Humming in the ears while resting, reading, or conversing with a mate.
- Bite marks that are itchy and swollen.
Most people aren’t aware of the “extreme” problems that mosquitoes can cause. The numerous diseases that can be contracted from a mosquito bite, ranging from mild to fatal, are the most serious of these concerns. These illnesses include the following:
- Zika Virus
- West Nile Virus
This may appear to be a scare tactic, but it isn’t. I believe it is in your best interests to be aware of the potential harm that those tiny little devils can cause.
There’s a lot more to it than just humming in your ear. If you have a mosquito problem in your home, it is imperative that you find a fast solution.
What are Insect Zappers?
Insect zappers are electronic devices that attract and kill insects. It is an electrical control system that emits light to attract the insects and then kill them using high voltage electricity. A zap sound is produced when an insect is trapped, and hence the device is named as a zapper.
Out of all of the insect zappers available in the market, FuzeBug is the most effective insect zapper. It works well for bugs, mosquitoes, and helps you to get rid of any types of insects.
What is FuzeBug Zapper?
The FuzeBug is like having your very own personal insect exterminator. With a simple plug in to power on, the solar-powered light attracts the mosquitoes and flies to the top of the device. In a split second, those bothersome bugs are zapped and gone.
When you use Fuze Bug, you can easily “turn off” your pain and drastically improve your quality of life.
With the Fuze Bug, you will be investing in a long-lasting quality device that includes 10,000+ hours of coverage. For years to come, you will never stumble in the dark or use a fly swatter again!
Features of FuzeBug
- Effectively gets rid of insects: FuzeBug covers the area of 375 sq. ft. (34.8 m2), naturally attracts bugs and insects, and zaps them with 1000V power.
- Fast and simple: insects will be killed immediately, with no pain and no chance of survival, so you can bin those stinky oils and sprays.
- Natural: no chemicals or UV-light, just rechargeable electric current and light.
- LED light: perfect for camping or just lighting up the room. The light is adjustable, so it can be dimmed and used as a night-light.
- Safe to use: two layers of the protective grid will prevent even the smallest of fingers from getting through, so it’s safe to keep around children and pets.
- Rechargeable: with a USB cord provided, charging FuzeBug will be extra convenient. Not to mention that one charge will last you full 24 hours. That’s an entire day free of mosquitos and bugs!
- Weatherproof: you can keep this insect zapper outside, for it can withstand rain, cold, snow, or extreme heat. Suitable for all seasons!
- Low maintenance: FuzeBug comes with its own brush, so give it a wipe once in a while to clear any bits stuck to the inner coil, empty the bottom shell, and that’s it!
Why you should invest in FuzeBug Zapper?
- Enjoy the outdoors: With up to 24 hrs of long-lasting charge, bask in the freshness of the outdoors free of filthy flies.
- Improve your sleep: Gone are the days of getting bit in the bedroom. Place it by your bedside and delight in an uninterrupted sleep.
- Save money: At an affordable price of $39.99, the Fuze Bug is less expensive than its competitors but with top-quality.
- Relief from stress: Trying to kill those fussy flies and insects can feel overwhelming. The Fuze Bug alleviates all stressors of a bug-filled environment.
- 100% safe and natural: Free of toxins and chemicals, the Fuze Bug is 100% UV radiation-free.
How does this bug zapper work?
The FuzeBug Light is very easy to use and can be kept even around kids, for it is harmless to people. It uses zero chemicals too, so if you’re sensitive to regular bug sprays then this is a perfect solution for you.
You can either stand the device on a flat surface or hang it up high – whichever way you prefer. The FuzeBug Light is simple – all you have to do is charge the device (a green light indicator will let you know once it’s fully charged), then turn the rotary switch till you hear a ‘click’, and the LED light will switch on.
Purple LED will attract bugs and insects to the electric coil in the center of the device, where they will meet their doom. A double protective grid will prevent children from accidentally getting hurt, but they are wide enough for insects to pass through.
Leaving The FuzeBug Light to operate for at least two hours will rid your personal area of any mosquitoes or other flying insects. Safe and easy!
Who should use the FuzeBug Zapper?
Any and everyone who wants to bask in the fresh air and spend time with loved ones without a nasty bug or filthy flies intruding on the fun. This is a guaranteed way to prevent these nagging ticks from getting tangled in your hair and exposed skin.
This device is perfect for those who have been tirelessly searching for a way to keep insects from sneaking into your house and buzzing around while you sleep.
What are the benefits?
- Finally, Get rid of insects: throw out those traditional methods using oils and bug sprays. This is the best way to get rid of those icky insects indefinitely.
- 100% Natural and Safe to use: No chemicals added. Only natural products and UV-free lighting. Completely harmless to use around kids and pets.
- Lasts for HOURS: Works in any room where pesky bugs are with a battery light lasting up to 20 hours!
- Powerful and Portable: The Fuze Bug has an effect range of 375 square feet and can be carried anywhere you go. Keep it placed on a table or hang it high. With a 1000V high voltage zap, bugs are killed immediately.
- Easy to use: Simply remove the tray to throw out the dead bugs. Place it back in the lamp and the tray is now ready to collect more!
How to Use the FuzeBug?
You’ll love how easy to use the FuzeBug is. All I did was charge it up and then I sent it out to the backyard for the night with Samantha and her friends. No issues, and if a group of preteen girls can successfully use this gadget all evening, I’m sure you can too.
- Step 1: Use the included USB cable to charge the FuzeBug Zap. When charging, the LED indicator will turn red, and when the unit is charged it will turn green.
- Step 2: Turn the top rotary switch to activate the device. You’ll hear a ‘click’ and the purple LEDs will turn on.
- 3rd Step: For the best results, place the FuzeBug Zap in the area you wish to use and leave it operating for at least 2 hours. This will rid the area of any mosquitoes and other flying bugs beforehand.
- 360° UV light
- Wireless mosquito bug zapper
- Handle strap for different positions
- Non-slip feet
- USB Type charging
- Battery run time: Up to 15 hours
- Charge time: Up to 8 hours
- Unit size: 125 x 52 140mm
- Grid voltage: 750V
- Input: 5V-2A
- No poisonous or harmful chemicals needed to operate this outdoor bug zapper
- Turn the portable bug zapper off before cleaning
Where to use FuzeBug?
Whether indoors or outdoors, you are always at risk from insects and bugs and, none of the preventive measures works up to their marks. FuzeBug is a 100% safe and effective solar-powered lamp that serves the best quality insect repelling and killing whether you are indoors or outdoors.
You can access its benefits in any room at your home, work, or commercial place. The effective performance of Fuze Bug can be displayed in the outdoors as well. Enjoy your camping, hiking, and adventures without worrying about the insects getting trapped in your hair or harm you in any way. The 24 hours long battery life is best made for outdoors.
Pros and Cons
FuzeBug Reviews Consumer Reports
How much does it cost?
- Alpha Bug Pack for $39.99
- Gamma Bug Pack for $107.98
- Delta Bug Pack for $135.97
FuzeBug is one of the most innovative and effective devices that I’ve reviewed so far. It’s very practical, serves a specific purpose, and does it gracefully. It takes care of mosquitoes from any area where you don’t want them.
And it’s all the better because you get to experience the product at great discounts. So, without wasting any more time, click my link to claim upto 70% off! And don’t fall for FuzeBug scams on the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
250 square feet.
The controls are uncomplicated and do not require much attention or effort from you. The device is also low maintenance and easy to clean out. Simply empty the bottom shell into the bin and it will be good as new!
Yes, it’s completely waterproof and weather resistant.
As the bugs are zapped, they fall to the bottom shell of the unit in a small chamber above the camping lantern. Simply empty the bottom shell into the bin and it will be as good as new.
- Mosquito Zapper