If you’re looking for a way to capture crisp, high-quality aerial shots with a lightweight drone that’s easy to control, the Drone X Pro may fit the bill — provided it lives up to its lofty marketing claims, of course. Try DroneX Pro now.
This quadcopter claims to offer an advanced HD camera, long battery life, and responsive controls in a lightweight machine with foldable arms. You can control it via either the included remote control or with an app for your Android device.
Made by an Estonian company, it’s a near-clone of the Eachine 58, one of my favorite budget drones on the market. Does it manage to improve on that other machine, or is the original still king?
What is Drone X Pro?
If you are an amateur or even an expert filmmaker or photographer, then the said device is perfectly crafted for you. It will enable you to capture videos and images from above that you could never imagine you can reach.
Drone X Pro is a three-speed quadcopter drone. It features 120-degree of viewing range, 720p of HD camera, and other high-quality functionalities making it one of the most popular drones among the photography and videography enthusiasts.
If you were amazed by the DroneX, but you want to enjoy more from it, then the Drone X Pro is perfect for you. It is the improved version of DroneX, providing you with more high-quality features that you will surely love.
This drone has borrowed the most important features from professional drones such as HD image quality, flight stability or speed, but unlike advanced drones, manufacturers have opted for simplicity and created a drone that can be used by anyone without having to spend a lot of time learning the operating mechanism. Below are the most important features of the drone:
- Flight speed – the drone flies at very good speeds, able to capture a lot of space;
- 3 handling speeds – the use of the drone becomes very simple;
- Stability in flight – the flight is very safe and precise, and the drone also resists extreme weather;
- Captures wide angles – the drone has the ability to capture wide angles during flight, managing to play videos with stunning landscapes;
- Compact and enjoyable design – drone is built so you can take it with you anywhere without taking up much space;
- Foldable – The propellers fold inwards to make the drone easier to carry and better protected during transit
- Increased Flight Time – DroneX Pro has improved battery life and it’s the fastest drone of its category at a speed of up to 12 metres per second with a top transmission range of km.
- Altitude Hold Mode – This mode locks the height and the location of the drone so it can hover steadily at one spot and capture great photos and videos.
- Gravity Sensor – DroneX Pro has embedded gravity sensors, which detect the ground and other obstacles and change the flying course automatically to avoid a collision.
Why do I need Drone X Pro?
Manufactured by an Estonian brand with a long-standing reputation in the tech industry, Drone X Pro is a high-quality quadcopter that is relatively cheaper compared to other brands, yet has features that are unrivaled. The device is easy to operate and steer towards the sky.
As noted earlier, it is compatible with Android, so you can connect it to your smartphone and look at the footage as it takes to the skies. It comes with a 12MP camera, which will allow you to take quality images. Unlike most similar products of the sort, DroneX Pro comes with a battery that lasts up to 12 minutes high up in the sky. With speeds up to 19 meters per second, DroneX Pro offers you the opportunity to adventure large areas within a short time.
It is foldable and weighs just 85g, making it a portable device. The also has a feature that many similar products lack; automated takeoff and landing. Once you press the auto-power button, the drone will take off and land automatically. And you don’t have to worry about it colliding with obstacles because it comes with a gravity sensor that prevents such collisions.
With this drone, you will have the ability to steer, as well as monitor what’s going on up there. The drone can perform spectacular 360-degree loops by a simple click on a button on the remote control. With a frame-per-second rate of 120, you can turn the videos taken by the drone into slow-motion videos while still maintaining quality.
How does Drone X Pro work?
This is a short range drone that works via remote control. You can watch a live feed video of what the drone is seeing, which can help you control it better when it gets out of visual range.
The flight time isn’t especially long, so you may not have to worry too much about it getting out of sight, and the range is about 100 meters maximum.
A few AA batteries power the drone, which gives you an idea of how much power it offers. It will be able to get pretty high, but not very quickly. This is more of a toy drone than something you might use for professional videos or for a prestigious YouTube channel. It’s for entertainment and a great diversion, but the quality and price make it a good stepping stone to more advanced drones, once you can afford them.
- Carry It Anywhere- It has four foldable arms. It means you can just fold it, put it in your bag and can carry with you anywhere you want.
- Stable Flight- It has an Altitude hold mode function which provides stable flight while flying.
- Control with your Phone- It has inbuilt Wifi which helps you to connect it to a dronex pro app. With the help of this app, you can take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image. It helps to control the drone better.
- Personal Camera Selection- It came with two different camera resolution, i.e, 720P HD and 1080P Ultra HD. Both camera resolution gives the perfect picture quality but in some aspect, 1080P HD captures slightly better pictures than 720P HD.
- Make it Fly High- It has a headless mode in it which helps you to launch the drone directly without wasting your time on adjusting its position.
- Never Get Lost- Its remote has a ‘one key to return’ button which gives a signal to the drone to come back to the remote carry person. This makes your drone super safe. So the chances of getting lost become super low.
- Made for Future- It has adopted 2.4GHz Technology in it which covers almost every features of a premium quality drone.
- 360° Flying- It has four-channel in it by which gives you the power to rotate it 360°. You can even roll it to enhance your overall experience.
- Control the Speed- The drone has a three-level flight speed which helps to control the speed of the drone.
- Solid and Superlight- The Quadcopter fuselage is made up of high strength and resistant engineering plastics. It makes the drone lightweight and durable resistance.
- Brighten pictures- It also has an LED light in front of it which helps to take bright shots even in the night time.
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Gyro: 6 Axis
- FPV range: Approx.30m
- R/C distance: 80-100m
- Battery life: High
- Flight time: High
- Drone battery:1 x 3.7V 500mAh Lipo (included)
- Remote control battery: 3x 1.5AA batteries (not included)
- Charging time: 60-70 minutes
- Running time: 8-20 minutes
- Functions: Fly sideways, three speed modes, LED light, headless mode, Wifi FPV function, take off/land, forward/backward, left/right. Does NOT have a “follow me” function!
- Scope of delivery:
- 1 Drone X Pro
- 1 remote control
- an USB charging cable
- 4 protective cover
- 4 spare rotors
- 1 screwdriver
- 1 instruction manual
What makes Drone X Pro so revolutionary?
The Drone X Pro was planned by two designers who love rambles. They found that the automatons they had were exceptionally overwhelming, very difficult to fly and hard to go with.
Thus, they structured this ultra-conservative, light and simple to fly automaton all without relinquishing any of the principle advantages of a top model. DroneX Pro makes catching a minute so natural. It accompanies in-constructed pre-customized camera shots, for example, the boomerang and the space rock shot, so even the least specialized can have proficient quality film at the snap of a catch!
A wonder of building and plan, the Drone X Pro was worked to go any place experience takes you. Acquiring the best of the DroneX arrangement, this ultraportable and foldable automaton includes top of the line flight execution and usefulness for boundless investigation.
Drone X Pro Specs
- DroneX Pro drone consists of a cordless motor 0720 with all its manual in English which is very easy to understand.
- It has a very compatible software and system that supports all android with version 2.2 and above.
- It also supports iOS with versions 5.1.1 or above.
- The app you need to control and connect with the Dronex Pro is JY UFO.
- The app can be downloaded from google play store or can activate with a scan of QR code on the user manual you get with every drone you order.
- Drone Type Usage: It can be used Indoor and Outdoor,
- Model: It is Quadcopter model 720xBasic
- Features: It is the Brushed Version with Camera, WiFi APP Control and WiFi FPV.
- Motor Type: It has a Brushed Motor type.
How to set up the Drone X Pro?
The DroneX Pro is beginner-friendly. This means that there is not much work to do for a beginner to start this drone. Follow the step by step instructions that are given below and activate the drone:-
- Unbox the drone.
- Charge it for 1 hour.
- Read the instruction manual given in the box.
- The instruction manual has a QR code. Scan the code, and it will take you to the app.
- Install the app.
After installing the app, you just need to follow the instructions given in the manual. You will not have any trouble following the instructions. The entire setup takes about 15 minutes and then the drone is activated.
What problem does it solve?
- It allows you get amazing indoor and outdoor shots in HD quality
- Longer battery life means you can shoot for longer
- A one-touch return bottom ensures that you have no maneuver problems
Who manufactured Drone X Pro?
Drone X Pro has been manufactured by Drone clone experts of SZ DJI technologies Co. in China. They do make lots of varieties of drones and also have made additional accessories which one can use and buy as an overhead for making the drone more efficient and easy to either work with or carry.
They manufacture individual parts too, which can be replaced in case of a mishap or any additional requirement by the user can be fulfilled as well. Not only this, they manufacture other sorts of devices as well, which are related to drones and all their individual parts.
Their products are used by diverse people like film stars, VIPs, military personnel, as well as, common people for various photography and video recording purposes.
Who could benefit from using this quadcopter?
The DroneX Pro is ideal for anyone looking for a light and compact drone, which also provides professional features. Its portability makes it ideal for taking everywhere, whether you have an epic alpine adventure planned or a relaxing beach holiday.
Its compact size will mean it won’t take up much space, but you will benefit from its premium features including; 6-Axis Gryo with built-in stabilisation technology, 3D rolls and flips, headless mode and safe landing ability. The drone is also the fastest of its size, with a speed of up to 12 metres per second and an impressive maximum transmission distance of 2km. There are also options to fly at low speeds or hover to take a clear photo, which is ideal for landscape shots or group photos.
To guarantee everyone benefits from professional photographs and videos despite their experience, the drone features pre-programmed camera settings. These include options such as the asteroid shot and boomerang, which create quality footage for those beginning to learn photographic skills. The various modes will allow you to create videos which look like they have been taken straight from the latest action film.
As soon as you start capturing this impressive footage it is possible to share it instantly with your friends and family. With images and videos sent straight to your smartphone via the app, you will be able to send emails, messages and social media updates at the touch of a button.
Is it easy to fly and take pictures/videos from Drone X Pro?
Using Drone X Pro is quite simple. First of all, you will need to install an app. Just scan the QR code from the manual, as simple as that. Once you’ve done that, just plug in the battery, start the app, and connect your drone. In less than 10 seconds, you will be ready to go!
Drone X Pro is very easy and convenient to operate. Absolutely everyone can fly it. It is designed for perfect control. It also has incredible hovering capabilities. All you have to do is to just steer and enjoy the flight. The controls are just superb, very intuitive.
With the most stable wings and body, You can take the most amazing photos and videos. You can control the drone via app and take selfies, create group videos or shoot adventure trips. All only from your smartphones. It is very simple and easy to operate.
It is maybe one of the most, requested, features buyers check and take into consideration when shopping around a new Drone to buy. The DroneX Pro Flying time is 12 Minutes long on average. It depends also on the way you operate the drone.
One example can be the resistance to side or front winds, which consumes more of your battery life, but if you “fly with the wind”, it will save energy and the flying time will increase. Takeoffs also decrease flight time as it requires more energy, as cars in first-gear.
Drone X Pro Distance Range
The best possible range that you get with the Drone X Pro is only 100 meters. Now it might be a little too short for the professionals, but for beginners or people who are still learning the art, it is more than enough.
Drone X Pro Flight Modes
While we were testing our small DroneX Pro we’ve discovered few, cool flight modes:
- Full Manual Flight Mode – Recommended for Skilled operators who can fly near objects with minimal risk of crashing.
- Altitude Hold – If you want to keep the same altitude although wind can be unstable, use this mode. It can be treated as a semi-manual mode.
- Safe Flight– You can tell the drone not to pass X Meters so your device won’t go beyond it (Great for kids!). So while your kids (or girlfriend) cannot let the drone go away, it can also avoid being hit by trees or crashing suddenly to the ground
- Auto Return to Home – In this flight mode, the drone will find his way back. According to the sensors and signals received from the control device, the distance is being calculated and obstacles will be avoided until DroneX Pro will land at your feet.
Pros and Cons
Drone X Pro Reviews Consumer Reports
How much does it cost?
With its many features and functionality, this drone is quite inexpensive. As showcased in the Hyper SIs website, They have different packages and offer as follow:
- Package one: With this pack, you will get one DroneX Pro at $105.
- Package two: This package allows you to get two DroneX Pro and one free. The pack goes for $209.
- Package three: This package gives you three DroneX Pro with two free at $316. Each package includes free shipping.
How about its weight?
The weight of the Drone x pro is about 360 grams. It is pretty light, so you can take it anywhere you go.
Does the battery lasts long, or do they break down quickly?
The manufacturer promises long battery life and longer flight duration to ensure higher recording capabilities for HD images and HD movies.
Do I need a smartphone to use the Drone X Pro?
The integrated camera is sufficient. A smartphone is only useful to stay in touch with your drone if it crashes or flys away.
No matter your reason for buying a drone, this Drone X Pro review will show you that the DroneX Pro is a great choice. There are many uses for it. Although it is easy to fly and most features work well, the flight time can be disappointing at 6 minutes. The official time is 10.
Would you please share this guide with others who might find it useful? We appreciate you taking the time and visiting ixwallet.org.