I kept hearing about CreaClip and decided to purchase it and see whether it was a scam. Or is that actuality? It performed well for me, and I cut my hair at home with the ease of a licensed hairdresser. Its video library aided me in obtaining cutting ideas that suited my design. Additionally, it saves me time and resources by eliminating the need to visit a hairdresser and staying in a serial queue. I can conveniently cut my baby’s hair and my son’s car, respectably. The method is suitable for both wet and dry hair.
Visiting a hairdresser is expensive and time-consuming. Without visiting a barbershop or hairdresser, the Creaclip enables you to cut hair perfectly. Additionally, the device is appropriate for all hairstyles due to two different clip sizes. It is safe to use, and even beginners will cut hair perfectly. Men and women alike can comfortably style their hair, and the video library can assist you in learning how to cut hair in the perfect style. I’ll share my views and experiences with the Creaclip hair cutting method in this post. Let us begin.
- What is CreaClip?
- Pros and Cons of CreaClip
- What Problem Does CreaClip Solve?
- How Do You Cut Long Hair with a CreaClip?
- How to Use CreaClip to Cut Straight Across Bangs?
- Creaclip Founder’s Story
- CreaClip Alternatives
- CreaClip Where To Buy
- Creaclip Reviews by Consumer Reports
- What am I getting with this CreaClip purchase?
- CreaClip Review
What is CreaClip?
CreaClip is an incredible instrument that enables you to trim your hair without visiting a barbershop. It fits well with long or short hair and thin to dense hair with an elastic clip. Creaclip has two clips that can be seen for long or short hair and bangs. It is simple to operate and can be set up in a matter of minutes to begin cutting hair.
The sleek edges ensure precise hair cutting akin to a skilled barber. It is not rechargeable or driven, allowing it to be used everywhere, at any time. Due to its lightweight nature, it is suitable for cutting and leveling hair by anybody. The clip has a video library of instructions and hairstyles, making it the ideal haircutting clip for anyone.
CreaClip was created to assist you in cutting hair and bangs at home without creating any errors. Additionally, it provides cutting a naughty child’s hair that moves during the haircutting process. I’ll highlight five of Creaclip’s most exciting features in this section. They are as follows:
- Suitable for all hair types: CreaClip blends well with heavy, slim, medium, and long hair and aids in perfectly completing hair end. It features two clips suitable for both hairstyles, layers, and bangs.
- Precise and even: It features spinning level and comb-shaped teeth that assist in maintaining a healthy haircut and accurately aligning hair. Additionally, we can remove the hair’s edges with the scissor to build a fantastic hairstyle.
- Efficient: The clip saves us time and money by eliminating the need to visit a salon or parlor for hair cutting. We would spend at least $ 30 for a style haircut in a salon or parlor. The system is simple to set up, and the CreaClipping feature assists in perfectly cutting hair.
- Professional haircut: The compact yet long hair clip enables you to shave hair effortlessly and effectively, enhancing your look. As a result, we don’t have to worry about making errors, as the clip helps discourage uneven cutting.
- Excellent for girls: As we take the children to the salon to get their hair trimmed, they move about as though they were cutting hair in a barbershop—the clip assists in cutting various types of hair, including though they are jumping or wriggling. As a result, you will not be distracted and will be able to relax at home.
Pros and Cons of CreaClip
Is It Effective?
CreaClip is a revolutionary accessory that enables one to cut hair correctly. While it is mainly used to cut hair, it serves various purposes. The kit includes two CreaClips of varying sizes – one blue (more minor) for cutting bangs and one white (more prominent) for cutting, scaling, and styling hair around its length.
The CreaClip shape is similar to that of a long clamp used to seal open food packets – it is long, two-part, and has a zipper. Within, a row of teeth aids in the accessory’s retention in the hair.
A tiny pool of fluid and a pointer are located outside of CreaClip. It resembles and functions like a level and aids in determining if the haircut is level. The most exciting feature is that the miniature level is constant, allowing for rotation. It is dependent on the cut you want, such as a simple fringe.
Observe specific common laws, such as placing the accessory on combed hair, removing it down, cutting wisely, using practical cutting tools, and remembering that the level is determined by gravity, and therefore must be immobile. It is a fact that CreaClip significantly simplifies therapy.
What Problem Does CreaClip Solve?
Cutting your own hair can be disastrous!
- Having a bad haircut is embarrassing
- Frequent salon visits get $$$
- Finding a good salon/trustworthy hairdresser is HARD
- Common to leave salon unhappy with the results of a “professional” haircut
Why Is It Different From Other Solutions?
The CreaClip can save you hundreds of dollars and hours per year for the entire family. When you cut your hair at home with the CreaClip, you’re spending pennies per cut, without the hassle of driving and waiting.
Salons are costly and doing it yourself without guidance can often lead to an embarrassing haircut AND an expensive trip to the salon. Avoid ALL of that with CreaClip
How Do You Cut Long Hair with a CreaClip?
CreaClip is very simple to use and does not require the assistance of a haircutter. Adhere to the steps for creating a CreaClip.
- I open the considerable clip and place it near the hair connection as practicable. Hair is spread uniformly and adheres well to the scalp. Then, I comb the hair to spread it or separate it into layers by creating varying heights.
- At this stage, I slide the clip to the correct length and double-check that it is straight. Additionally, you can do it horizontally, like I did, by merely following the path of the film or vertically, using the tip scissors, with further movement and a less harsh line.
- I set the level to a 45-degree angle. A Snap-On protective closure secures the hair and prevents the clip from opening when cutting.
- I have attempted to scale the hair and use a smaller clip for the fringe hair since these devices are very convenient and easy to use.
Note: Before beginning the haircut, obtain a pair of clean, competent scissors. Hair should be washed and dried to obtain a more accurate and complete hair vision. Often verify the level to ensure a clear and flawless cut.
Instructions for Use
- Use on clean, dry hair.
- Use a mirror when trimming your own hair.
- Comb out all the knots and tangles.
- Use sharp haircutting scissors.
- Sit or stand straight up before getting haircut.
- The level is balanced when the bubble is between the two white lines.
Cleaning and Storing
- Clean after every use with toothbrush and shampoo.
- Store in cool, dry place.
- If the bubble in the level separates, simply tap the edge of the CREACLIP lightly against the palm of your hand to merge the bubbles back together.
How to Use CreaClip to Cut Straight Across Bangs?
- Separate your bangs and clip the rest of the hair away. Gather your bangs and clip the small CreaClip closest to the root.
- Adjust the level until the bubble is in the middle. Slide down to eyebrows or desired length.
- Hold CreaClip slightly away from the face allowing room to trim “horizontally”.
Which Scissors Can I Use?
With the Creaclip, you can use any scissors, but they should be sharp and rust-free. By trimming the edges properly, the sharp scissors offer a professional haircut. Generally, sharp scissors are simple to manage and pose little dangers. Without requiring some experience, the clip and scissor guarantee a flawless appearance. Align the lair with a tiny or big clip before grinding.
Creaclip Founder’s Story
Mai Lieu – an award winning American celebrity stylist with 20 years of experience in the beauty industry – is the inventor of the original CreaClip and founder of CreaProducts Inc. She has been featured on ABC’s Show Shark Tank, HSN, and the Rachael Ray show!
CombPal’s single double-sided comb functions as a 1/4″ (0.6cm) ruler. 7 guides: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1′, 1-1/4″, 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″ (1.3cm, 1.9cm, 2.5cm, 3.2cm, 3.8cm, 5cm, 6.4cm). Attach the guide to the comb and press down to secure. CombPal is offered in black, grey, and yellow colours.
Included are instructions for six popular hairstyles and an orderly zipper-lock plastic container.
The 3″ and 3 1/2″ Jumbo Guide (comb not included) is available for purchase separately.
A professional haircut with no effort. CombPal is most effective when used to cut someone else’s hair. For cutting one’s own hair, a three-way mirror is required to view the rear of the head. CombPal will prevent you from cutting your hair too short or unevenly. You can recoup your money in a single haircut!
The Wahl Color Pro Cordless Haircutting Kit includes a rechargeable cord/cordless clipper and a complete set of color-coded attachment guards to make haircutting simple and quick. The colour code recommendations make it simple to identify the appropriate size guard colour. The clipper includes a rechargeable battery with a runtime of up to 60 minutes and may be used with or without a cord. The blades are also detachable and made of stainless steel for superior cutting performance.
Is it a scam?
When I learned about the CreaClip hair cutting product, I bought one to see if it was a hoax or assisted me in cutting hair like a professional. It miraculously assisted me in cutting my hair without seeing a hairdresser.
Previously, my haircut lasted 15 to 20 days and then needed a $ 50 visit to the hairdresser. The unit economizes on both capital and time. It is appropriate for men, women, and children due to two different clips. I’ve experimented with bob, layers, and bangs styles using the unit. With a strong scissor, the haircut would have a professional appearance and the corners will be neatly trimmed.
CreaClip Where To Buy
I suggest purchasing the CreaClip hair cutting product directly from their official website, as I did. They promise high-quality products and prompt delivery with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Never purchase it through a third-party website; only purchase it from the Button page, the official CreaClip link.
They give a buy two get one free deal with a single order. I bought two and received one free since I am part of a shared family, and we use it to trim our hair. The 100 videos in the video library have elevated me to the level of hair specialist.
Creaclip Reviews by Consumer Reports
The bottom line for me with these is that I just gave myself the best at-home bang trim of my life, and I’ve been cutting my own bangs for 2 decades. I feel stunning, and my fringe looks like I just left the salon. If you use these with common sense and know your hair type, they’re going to be an excellent buy!
I haven’t been able to cut with scissors since they were first handed to me in kindergarten (it’s a south paw thing). Yet, with this tool + a good pair of hair cutting scissors, I’m able to cut my own bangs and trim my daughter’s hair in between professional cuts.
Yes, the CreaClip hair cutting tool provider offers a 30-day money-back policy if the machine is defective or has a flaw. Additionally, the period required for distribution differs by nation and scope. They offer FAST distribution inside the United States of America and 7 to 12 working days outside the country. During the warranty period, you can exchange or repay the item based on your needs.
What am I getting with this CreaClip purchase?
You will receive four products when you buy the deserving saloon clip for hair and bangs trimming.
- Small clip: It aids in the precise cutting and trimming of short hair and bangs. Additionally, it enables one to cut the edges cleanly.
- Large clip: It is ideal for neatly trimming long hair and bangs.
- Video Archive: The library features hair cutting tutorials on various hairstyles.
- Smooth edge: The smooth edge creates an accurate yet skilled haircut.
I am Cathenna Becker, and I have very rough hair. I used a range of products recommended by my stylist and a lot more recommended by customer care executives from various trimmer websites. Nothing worked for me well.
My experience with this trimmer is lovely, and I spent a lot of time researching this before buying it, and hence I know you won’t get any better product than this in the market. I already have tens of trimmers at my home which seems useless after working with CreaClip. I recommend purchasing this product.
The Creaclip is a game-changer in the hairstyling business. I discussed my experience with CreaClip and its use in this CreaClip analysis. It saves resources and precious time by avoiding unnecessary expenses.
Additionally, it is safe for both learners and professionals to use. To get a professional haircut, what you need is a sharp and high-quality scissor. Both saloon owners and patrons use it to facilitate their work. It offers a more precise finish than our hands and trims perfectly, keeping us looking younger for a more extended period. Acquire it, clip, slip and trim fur.
Have Questions? Read Some FAQs
Is it possible to use CreaClip on heavy hair?
CreaClip comes in various lengths to assist in cutting coarse and thin hair. Additionally, it is ideal for long and short hair due to its specific edge-cutting functionality.
Is it possible to use CreaClip on damp hair?
The CreaClip may be used on wet or dry hair. I suggest avoiding some haircutting system when it is damp if you have layered hair. Your hair would be affected as a result.
May I use this CreaClip if my hair is curly?
Applying 4 inches to your desired hair length is recommended if you have curly hair. Before using it, hold the hair straight to ensure a precise shave.
How do I get the video tutorials?
The CreaClip has a video library of 100 tips on various hair cutting styles. Thus, I can perfectly cut my hair while maintaining a professional appearance.
When was CreaClip on Shark Tank?
CreaClip is a handheld plastic leveller intended for home hair cutting. Mai Lieu of Honolulu, Hawaii, the developer of CreaClip, pitched her firm on Shark Tank in May 2016.
How do you cut a CreaClip?
There is no need to cut the CreaClip as it comes customized according to the length of hair. Long one is for long hair and the short one for short hair.
Can you use Creaclip on wet hair?
Yes, you can use it. But it is advisable to use dry hair for ease of use and best results.