You know your egg is fully cooked when it’s ready to taste your favorite. Everyone has different taste preferences. Some people like hard boiled eggs while some like the runny texture. However, there is a specific way to cook eggs. Plus, you don’t have to waste boiling eggs in several separate batches. So, instead, grab the Best Egg Cooker to ease your way of boiling. Read about EggFecto Egg Cooker.
In fact, by setting the correct mode you will get the exact texture you wanted. It only takes 10 to 15 minutes and you can boil a variety of eggs. So, in this list, we are discussing the top products that have been the favorites of the users. Check out the tips and come to a decision that will help you get the right product in the first place.
List of Top 10 Best Egg Cooker
Best Egg Cooker – Review and Ratings
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is the ORIGINAL (and most trusted) egg cooker on the market, for perfect eggs, your way, EVERY TIME, we guarantee it.
- SIX EGG CAPACITY: Cook up to 6 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect with shell easy to peel, and clean up is snap.
- SEVEN EGG CAPACITY: Cook up to 7 eggs in soft, medium, or hard-boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect, shell is easy to peel, and cleanup is simple!
- EASE OF USE: Fill pre-marked measuring cup with water to desired doneness & add to the cooking plate, press the power switch and within minutes your eggs will be "Egg-Cellent!" Fun and simple to use for the entire family! The auto-shut off function gets it right every time and it’s faster than conventional stovetop methods!
- GET CREATIVE WITH EGG COOKING - BELLA's unique rapid egg cooker can do so much more than just boil eggs! With a 7-slot capacity tray, it's the perfect appliance for any breakfast lover. Make omelets, boiled and poached eggs...the possibilities are endless
- PREPPING HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY - Thanks to an indicator light with automatic shut off function and a ready buzzer, you'll always know when your eggs are done. Plus, with its 360-watt heating system, your eggs will be cooked perfectly every time!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL EGG COOKER: The Evoloop egg boiler is ideal for a busy solitary person or large family to make hard-boiled eggs, soft-boiled eggs, poached eggs, deviled eggs, egg sandwiches, scrambled eggs, the perfect dish for any breakfast, dinner party or special event.
- SIX EGG CAPACITY: Save time and water by cooking up to 6 eggs to soft, medium, or hard-boiled firmness. This method is more efficient than traditional stovetop methods. When your eggs are done cooking, the ready buzzer will sound.
- PERFECT EGGS EVERY TIME: Make eggs exactly how you like them, from hard-boiled to poached. Just add the right amount of water and the rapid egg cooker knows how to cook your eggs for the perfect amount of time.
- EASILY MAKE UP TO 14 HARD-BOILED EGGS. Prepare up to 7 soft or medium eggs or up to 14 hard-boiled eggs. Not only will eggs come out perfectly, this hard boiled egg cooker saves you time because it's faster than boiling eggs on the stovetop.
- SATISFACTION: Dash Deluxe Rapid Egg Cooker is based on the original, most-trusted egg cooker on the market, for perfect eggs your way, every time. Now with twice the egg cooking capacity.
- QUICK plus EASY: Short on time. Simply set it and walk away: the auto-off feature ensures perfectly cooked eggs, and the buzzer will alert you when done.
- RAPID BOILING: Fill measuring cup with water to desired doneness, press the power button and within minutes your eggs will be "Egg-Celent!" Fun and simple to use for family members of all ages! The built-in timer, buzzer and auto-shut off gets it right every time! Faster than conventional stovetop methods!
- EASY-TO-PEEL SHELL: Cook up to 7 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect, shell is extremely easy to peel, and clean up is a cinch!
- MAKE EGGS 6 WAYS. If you and your family love eggs, you need the world's most versatile egg cooker in your kitchen. With Egg Bites Plus, you can make up to 4 egg bites, 4 poached eggs, 9 hard-boiled eggs, omelets, scrambled eggs, fried eggs and more.
- MAKE 4 EGG BITES, 4 POACHED EGGS OR 9 HARD-BOILED EGGS. Cook up to 4 egg bites or 4 poached eggs in about 10 minutes or 9 hard-boiled eggs. It's easy to use — just fill the base of the egg maker with water, add eggs to the tray and plug it in.
- Cooks 10 eggs in shells to a hard, medium or soft consistency with the 600-watt heater
- Poaching tray with 4-egg capacity and omelet tray with 3-egg capacity
- RAPID BOILING: Fill measuring cup with water to desired doneness, press the power button and within minutes your eggs will be "Egg-Celent." Fun and simple to use for family members of all ages. The built-in timer, buzzer and auto-shut off gets it right every time. Faster than conventional stovetop methods.
- EASY-TO-PEEL SHELL: Cook up to 7 eggs in soft, medium, or hard boiled firmness, while saving time and water. Eggs come out consistently perfect, shell is extremely easy to peel, and clean up is a cinch.
Here are a few important factors that you need to know about an egg cooker
Capacity: This is an important feature to check before purchasing an egg boiler. The top-rated egg boilers can easily house 5 to 7 eggs in one go.
Mode: A majority of egg boilers have 3 modes on offer that are namely soft, medium, and hard. You can also find the egg boilers that allow you to choose the mode by the level of water.
Cooking Time: The preparation or cooking time varies in the microwave egg boilers. For preparing the soft eggs, you need to cook them for a period of 5 minutes using a 1000-watt microwave.
How to Use an Egg Cooker?
An electric egg cooker operates on the principle of using different amounts of water to prepare hard-boiled, medium-boiled, soft-boiled, poached, or omelets egg dishes. But not all machines operate the same way and you need to follow the instructions as they are laid out by the manufacturer.
As a general rule, most egg cookers allow you to add just the right amount of water required to perfectly cook a particular egg dish. To use your egg cooker, simply follow these steps:
Step # 1: Place your eggs inside the unit. If you want soft, hard, or medium boiled eggs, then use whole eggs. If you want other recipes you can use stirred or beaten eggs.
Step #2: Now add the specified amount of water for that particular recipe. Some egg cookers come with printed ‘fill’ lines to make it easy for the different recipes.
Step #3: Turn the egg cooker on.
Step #4: Wait for the alarm to notify you that your eggs are done, then eat and enjoy.
Last update on 2024-03-01 at 04:44 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API