Have you had enough of the constant back pain that your profession or daily activities have been causing you? Perhaps you’ve had enough of your poor posture is the result of your sitting or sleeping habits. In an effort to treat people with back pain, physical therapist Aaron Fu developed the Trigger Point Rocker.
It’s a simple-looking device that, in addition to helping you gain muscle, claims to alleviate your back, neck, and shoulder pain in just 10 minutes. This review of the Trigger Point Rocker will tell you.
- What is a Trigger Point Rocker?
- Features of Trigger Point Rocker
- How Does Trigger Point Rocker Work?
- How To Use Trigger Point Rocker? (Instructions)
- What are trigger points?
- The Trigger Point Rocker is a Perfect Solution to These Problems
- What Else We Love About Trigger Point Rocker
- What Customers Are Saying About Trigger Point Rocker
- Trigger Point Rocker Price
What is a Trigger Point Rocker?
The Trigger Point Rocker is a plank-like device with strategically placed knobs that relieve discomfort anywhere from the upper neck to the lower back. You can choose between two different levels of hardness to make the one-size-fits-all gadget more or less effective for your particular level of pain or stiffness.
Dr. Aaron Fu, a physical therapist by training, created the Trigger Point Rocker after witnessing numerous patients suffer from chronic pain. Most people are staying indoors due to the epidemic, and Dr. Fu wants to help by offering a low-cost method of relieving pain in the neck, shoulders, and back that doesn’t need leaving the house.
Features of Trigger Point Rocker
Focuses on Trigger Points
Muscles that are tightened in a certain spot might become trigger points, which can lead to discomfort and even headaches. Muscle tightness and pain are known as trigger points, and they can develop as a result of poor posture, past injuries, inactivity, or even merely repetitive actions. The Trigger Point Rocker helps with this by applying pressure to the affected area using strategically placed knobs.
Two Firmness Options
There are two levels of stiffness available for the gadget. While the standard setting delivers a comfortable amount of pressure, the heavy setting is really firm.
Neutral Spine Position
Day-to-day life causes gradual compression of the spine as we move and conduct various tasks. The Trigger Point Rocker has a specific shape that assists in restoring proper spinal alignment.
The Trigger Point Rocker was designed to accommodate users of varied heights, weights, and girths. Users between 150 and 200 cm tall and weighing less than 136 kg should have no trouble using it.
The Trigger Point Rocker’s design is delectably simplistic and easy to figure out, and that’s one of its best features. Its bottom half is black and glossy, while the upper half is rubberized and textured all over and features a few dome-shaped knobs.
Its top can be purchased in either a subtle black or bright orange hue. The Trigger Point Rocker is curved in all the right places to encourage healthy, stress-free spinal alignment through neutral spinal positioning.
How Does Trigger Point Rocker Work?
Painful trigger points in the back, neck, and shoulders are common among people who have bad posture, sit for long periods of time, and experience high levels of stress.
When a muscle is contracted over an extended period of time, it cuts itself off from its blood and oxygen supply, leading to tenderness and pain.
The Trigger Point Rocker is superior to other methods of pain relief because it targets the source of your discomfort rather than simply masking the symptoms.
By reclining on the gadget, deep pressure is applied to trigger points, massaging the tissue and restoring blood and oxygen flow.
The TPR is superior to other treatments because it addresses the root cause of your pain rather than just concealing the symptoms.
|Height Range||150 – 200 cm (5’0” – 6’6”)|
|Maximum Weight||136 kg (300 pounds)|
How To Use Trigger Point Rocker? (Instructions)
You can relieve back and neck pain naturally with just five to ten minutes of use!
Trigger Point Rocker also strengthens your muscles as you use it, so you’re not just masking your pain, but fixing the cause of it over time.
Here’s what you need to do to get relief:
- On the Trigger Point Rocker, slowly lay down
- Move around like a squirm!
- Get your back and neck pain-free by rolling off the Trigger Point Rocker!
The TPR uses only your weight to massage out tight muscles as you wiggle.
Light pressure, applied over time, can relieve stress in your neck and back, whereas heavy pressure, applied all at once, can do the trick.
Trigger Point Rocker is effective immediately, and you can use it as often as you desire or need to.
Better still, it doesn’t require any special skills, cumbersome tools, or constant maintenance to be effective. Just relax, wiggle around a little, and take it easy.
Physical therapy clinics charge over $6,000 per year for the same kind of care.
Always consult your physician before beginning any new exercise regimen. The information provided is not intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease. If you experience any pain, dizziness, discomfort or difficulty with any of the exercises depicted or while otherwise using the Trigger Point Rocker, please stop and consult your physician. Trigger Point Systems shall not be liable for any claims for injuries or damages resulting from or connected with the use of the TPR.
What are trigger points?
A Trigger Point is a small patch of tightly contracted skeletal muscle.
When formed in our muscles, trigger points can cause:
- Physical limitations
- Loss of normal function
- Tension headaches
What are the leading causes of trigger point pain?
- Repetitive overuse (Typing, housekeeping)
- Periods of heavy lifting
- Poor posture
- Muscle clenching (from stress)
- Injuries (Car Accidents, Sports Injuries)
- Inactivity (Prolonged bed rest/sitting)
The Trigger Point Rocker is a Perfect Solution to These Problems
1) Back Pain
- 80% of Americans will experience back pain at some point in life. (Link)
- Back pain is world’s most common disability. (Link)
- Lower back pain costs Americans at least $50 billion in health care costs each year. (Link)
- Lower back pain becomes more common as you get older. (Link)
- Nearly a third of women suffer from LBP, compared to a quarter of men. (Link)
2) Bad Posture
- Poor posture causes spine misalignment, resulting in joint stress, tissue degradation and pain. (Link)
- Individuals with severe incorrect posture may be associated with the progress of scoliosis.
- Correct posture is that which keeps the joints and bones in alignment with each other.
- Poor posture has been linked to falls in geriatric populations.
What Type Of Back & Neck Pain Does It Help?
In order to provide you with back pain relief, the Trigger Point Rocker aligns with specific pressure points:
- There are thoracic spine pressure points on your upper back and shoulders. When someone becomes hunched over, they work at a computer or desk for an extended period of time, they work out improperly, or they carry a child or a heavy purse
- You may experience pain in your lower back after long periods of activity, excessive sitting, heavy lifting, or repetitive tasks like housework. You can relieve tension and strengthen your lower back with the TPR’s lower knobs.
- TPR’s top two knobs targets pressure points in the neck (suboccipital muscles). A lot of time spent looking at our phones/devices, poor posture at work, and driving are all associated with pain in this area.
This Trigger Point Rocker can help soothe the pain, discomfort, and tightness associated with trigger points, if you’ve developed chronic back pain after doing any of the activities above.
The Trigger Point Rocker is a much more convenient, affordable alternative to therapy!
TPR is a convenient way to get relief at home, at work, or wherever you are.
What Else We Love About Trigger Point Rocker
- It’s All Natural, Fast, & Easy to Use – It provides sweet relief in just 5 minutes, is drug-free, and is easy to use.
- Doctor Developed & Recommended – trusted by hundreds of doctors, it relieves back pain, strengthens muscles, aligns the spine, and relieves neck pain.
- One-Time Purchase & Saves You Money – Don’t throw your money away on deep tissue massages, chiropractic visits, and other treatments that may not even be helping. The Trigger Point Rocker is an investment that will pay off for years to come in the form of THOUSANDS of dollars in savings.
- It Does the Work of 6 Products in 1 – Those cumbersome foam rollers, yoga wheels, massagers, or tennis balls are now unnecessary. Ingeniously combining the functions of six different goods into a single, easy-to-use tool, the Trigger Point Rocker is an excellent way to save space and alleviate tension.
- Improves Your Posture & Mobility – By using the Trigger Point Rocker as a backrest while you’re sitting, you can relax the muscles in your neck and straighten your back. So, not only does it relieve pain, but it can also help keep your body in the right place, which can improve your posture and lower your risk of back problems.
- Lightweight & Portable – The Trigger Point Rocker is light enough to take with you wherever you go.
- 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee – If the product doesn’t suit you, you can ask for a refund within 60 days.
Pros and Cons
What Customers Are Saying About Trigger Point Rocker
The pads really dig in and if you do the targeted excercises. It puts a ton of pressure in all the right areas, which can feel uncomfortable, but the effect is worth it. I have a host of spinal issues that I was born with, so the muscles in my back get extremely tight, and this loosens them back up and helps to reduce some of the pain associated with that tightness. Coupling this with very targeted stretches does more for me than actual physical therapy, block injections and medicine combined. It may not be a cure, but it brings my quality of life up a little bit, and I’d gladly spend double the list price for this kind of relief!
Smaller than expected but the pointers are placed in the right spot to help relieve my back. I stay on for about 10 mins and I felt the muscles loosen after the first try. I have spinal stenosis so anything that’ll relieve pain I’ll try and this is great for me. The size is small but I love it.
I am loving this product. I have a lot of issues with my back especially lower back and neck, but see a chiropractor at least 2 times a month. I still end up stiff and achey a lot of the time. Since I got this I can honestly say I feel relief and not so stiff! It actually even feels good just to lay down on! Highly recommend this!
Where To Buy
The best place to buy Trigger Point Rocker is from its official website. Firstly you are confident about the product’s authenticity and secondly, you do not miss the lucrative offers by the manufacturer. So, what are you waiting for? Order your Trigger Point Rocker from here right away.
Trigger Point Rocker Price
Currently, Trigger Point Rocker is on 50% off. But we don’t know when the offer will last, so do not miss this opportunity.
- If you buy 1, it will cost you $79.99 and you save $50 as the original price is $129.99
- If you buy TPR with the Posture Corrector then it will cost you $99.99 and you still save $50 as the original cost was $149.99.
- Also, here is the best deal, you can buy TPR and Health & Fitness Bundle for just $149.99 and you save $65 as the original cost was $214.99.
NOTE: 60-DAY MONEY BACK WARRANTY. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the Trigger Point Rocker, you can easily return it, risk-free!
How do I properly position the product when using it?
We recommend sitting at the base of the product and laying down slowly by walking your hands back. The two top knobs of the TPR are supposed to fit in the occipital region of the skull.
I have scoliosis, will this work for me?
It depends upon the degree/extent of your scoliosis. Scoliosis is fairly common in the population and can vary from mild to severe. From our test groups, those with mild scoliosis had no issues at all with using this product. However, if you have moderate to severe scoliosis, we would recommend checking with your local physical therapist or medical doctor to make sure that this product is a good option for you to relieve your aches and pains.
How do I get off the TPR?
We recommend rolling off of the side via a “log roll technique.” The log roll technique maintains the alignment of the spine while turning. Imaging a rolling log. In this case, you are the log.
The Trigger Point Rocker is perfect if you have pain in your neck, back, or shoulders, or if you just want to strengthen your muscles in those areas and improve your posture. It’s very easy to use, and you can use it while lying down or sitting down. It doesn’t take more than 10 minutes for the device to help your sore muscles feel better.
The best part is that it won’t break the bank because the Trigger Point Rocker is very inexpensive. It also doesn’t take up much room and is easy to store in your closet or under your bed.
Its maximum weight limit of 300 pounds is a little low, especially for countries where people are heavier than average, but that shouldn’t be a problem for most people who use it.