You probably know about the Snow home teeth whitening system, but did you know there’s also a Snow LED Whitening toothbrush? The blue LED light and sonic technology in this toothbrush will make your teeth cleaner and whiter.
But can your teeth really get whiter with an LED toothbrush? And is it better at getting rid of plaque? Or would a regular electric toothbrush be better? The reason we’re here is to find out!
What is a Snow LED Whitening toothbrush?
The new Snow LED Whitening Toothbrush helps both get rid of plaque on teeth and whiten them in a powerful way. Because it has a built-in blue LED light, which has been shown in studies to speed up the process of whitening teeth.
This innovative LED toothbrush also has 4 different cleaning modes, including clean, whiten, polish, and sensitive, so you can give your teeth the care they need. It also uses sonic technology, which has been shown to remove plaque better than a manual toothbrush.
Features of Snow LED Whitening Toothbrush
- Sonic technology: Sonic toothbrushes use tiny, fast vibrations to clean your teeth. About 30,000 times per minute, they can shake. Sonic vibrations not only break up plaque, but they also turn the fluids in your mouth into powerful cleaning agents that can get into the spaces between your teeth and below the gum line. So, yes, sonic toothbrushes do a great job of cleaning teeth.
- Blue LED light: LED light doesn’t change or brighten the colour of teeth. But when used with a whitening agent like carbamide or hydrogen peroxide, it helps to activate these whitening agents and speeds up the reactions that happen during the whitening process. This study, for example, showed that an LED light and carbamide peroxide worked well to speed up the process and get it going. When used to whiten teeth, LED is also safer than UV light.
- Timer: The Snow LED toothbrush has a timer for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes of brushing, the toothbrush will turn off by itself. The American Dental Association says that two minutes is the best amount of time to clean your teeth and get rid of plaque. In addition to turning off after 2 minutes, the timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to move on to the next quadrant of your mouth.
- 4 brushing modes: The Snow electric toothbrush has 4 different ways to brush, so you can change how you brush to meet your oral hygiene needs. The Clean mode gives you a reliable scrub every time, the Whiten mode gives you an extra boost to whiten your teeth, the Polish mode makes you feel like you just left the dentist, and the Sensitive mode lets you get the Snow white results even if your gums and teeth are sensitive.
- Long-lasting battery: It works for days when you charge it fully. Also, charging it is very easy. Just put the toothbrush on the dock and leave it on your sink or bathroom counter, and you won’t have to worry about the battery life.
- 2 brush heads: Did you know that you should change the head of your toothbrush every three months? That means that if you buy a Snow toothbrush, you won’t need to buy anything else for 6 months. After that, you can order more brush heads. Or you can give your partner your toothbrush.
Does an LED toothbrush work to whiten teeth?
Despite popular belief, regular tooth brushing won’t significantly alter your tooth colour. But by no means should this discourage you from brushing your teeth.
You must wash your teeth twice daily to remove plaque and harmful bacteria. Because plaque can be yellow, removing it with a toothbrush may give the impression of whiter teeth.
To some extent, teeth whitening toothpaste can improve the appearance of your smile. The blue LED light included on the Snow toothbrush raises the question of whether or not it is effective at whitening teeth.
There is some speculation that it could whiten, but no solid evidence.
What are the benefits?
In this experiment, three groups of titanium discs were used to observe the antibacterial impact of an LED-lit toothbrush on gingivitis-causing bacteria. The first group was brushed with a regular toothbrush, the second with an LED toothbrush, and the third with erythrosine, a red colouring agent, before being brushed with an LED toothbrush.
Studies have shown that using an LED toothbrush can help reduce gingivitis-causing bacteria, and discs brushed with an LED toothbrush before being soaked in erythrosine showed the greatest reduction in germs.
Another study looked into the potential benefits of using a blue-light-emitting toothbrush as part of a regular oral hygiene practise in terms of reducing gingival inflammation.
Researchers found no statistically significant decrease in dental plaque, but they did find that using an antimicrobial blue light built into a toothbrush in tandem with a 405 nm LED light could have positive effects. Is that so scientific that it makes you uncomfortable?
Therefore, no toothbrush on its own will give considerable whitening benefits, but this toothbrush, in conjunction with other Snow products, may make a world of difference. So if that sounds appealing, go ahead and order your Snow toothbrush right now.
Snow LED Whitening Toothbrush Review
I needed a good brush that did its job well and also had a whitening feature, and I found both in the Snow LED Whitening toothbrush.
You have to use the brush for 2 minutes. Because it spends 30 seconds on each section of the mouth, it thoroughly cleans the teeth and gums without missing any spots, making it the best electric toothbrush on the market.
The blue LED light’s whitening function, in addition to the brushing function, is the greatest part; the effects are seen after just a few days. Since many people have issues with electric charging systems, I feel compelled to add the charging base as a further crucial component.
The product’s small size and modern design mean it won’t overwhelm the room and will only enhance the decor of your bathroom.
Whiter and brighter teeth are the result of brushing and the use of the same LED blue light technology found in their whitening kits. When used as intended, the brushing feature effectively removes plaque and germs from the mouth.
This toothbrush is soft and gentle, with just the right amount of power for the dental region, and it doesn’t have an annoying buzz or vibration that can cause painful trauma to the mouth. You can easily move the brush in any direction to clean different areas of the mouth with the push of a button, or how the brush may buzz to move to a new area of the mouth
With the four cleaning modes, you can choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences. The cleaning mode gives you a thorough brushing effect, the polishing feature leaves your teeth enamel feeling smooth, the white feature whitens teeth with the LED blue light technology, and the sensitive mode is great for people with sensitivity issues, ensuring that they experience no further pain or trauma in the mouth.
What’s In The Box
A single pack contains the following parts:
- 1 Snow LED Whitening Toothbrush
- 1 charging dock
- 1 charger cord
- 2 replaceable brush heads
What Customers Are Saying About Snow LED Whitening Toothbrush…
“I was very satisfied with this toothbrush. I can actually feel my teeth getting clean since the bristles fit right in between my teeth. The vibration is powerful and the 4 modes you can change are a plus. It feels like a perfect size and I can get in all the hard to reach spots without an issue. I won’t be using any other toothbrush again!” – Angela CotaI was able to feel the bristles in between my teeth and can get in the hard to reach places
“Right off the bat, the presentation value and the look of the toothbrush is amazing! Right out of the box it looked like the Rolex of toothbrushes. The different settings are amazing and the timer helps a lot with timing each quadrant of your teeth to brush. The whitening setting ACTUALLY works!! The only downfall is that I have sensitive teeth and it leaves a little bit of a tingle after I’m done brushing, but that isn’t enough to take away my 5 star rating. Amazing product, definitely worth it!” – ShaneAmazing toothbrush!!
“This product has been a game changer for my dental hygiene. I feel as though I’ve had a professional cleaning every time I use it! The various settings on the toothbrush, such as clean, whiten, sensitive, etc, are helpful. This is a product I’d highly recommend.” – Shalev CohenAmazing electric toothbrush!
How much does it cost?
The Snow LED Whitening Toothbrush costs $149. As compared to budget-friendly electric toothbrushes or high-end luxury models, this toothbrush is quite reasonable in price.
- 2-Pack for $249
- 4-Pack for $499.95
Get Free U.S. Shipping over $99 and Shipping 24/7 from AZ & PA.
Where To Buy Snow LED Whitening Toothbrush
Looking for the best deal on an Snow LED Whitening toothbrush? Look no further! The best place to buy the SNOW LED toothbrush is from the official website and here is the link for it. It comes with a lot of features that make it the perfect choice for a brighter smile.
The toothbrush is available for a great price on its official website, so don’t miss out on this amazing deal! Also, you will be sure of the quality when you buy from the official website.
Are you FDA approved?
All of our manufacturing facilities are FDA approved. The FDA does not provide approvals on individual products. They provide guidance on cosmetic products and labeling and they create requirements for OTC (over the counter) drugs.
Does SNOW really work?
Here at SNOW® we stand behind our brand and products. Our results guarantee and 5-year warranty (on mouthpiece electronics) is one of the several reasons people have made the switch to SNOW® and continue to leave us 5-star reviews.
How do I return my order?
Return or exchange via the mail: Start by visiting our Returns Center. You can print a shipping label and drop off at the carrier listed on the label. You will receive an email when your return is received and your refund has been processed.
In order to properly remove plaque from your teeth and gums, the Snow LED Whitening Toothbrush uses sonic vibrations at a rate of 30,000 per minute. It has a blue LED light that may help whiten teeth as well.
While there is limited proof that LED lights can whiten teeth on their own, they can help speed up the bleaching process when used in conjunction with whitening gel.
In any case, if you’re considering using Snow’s tooth whitening kit, strips, or anything else, the Snow toothbrush can be a fantastic complement to your dental hygiene regimen.