As we become more aware of security, keeping a watch on our homes and properties is one of the best methods to guarantee that we are adequately protected. Video doorbells and other security cameras are essential for protecting our home from property theft, home invasion, porch pirates, and even unsolicited solicitors. Read the Safeview Video Doorbell Reviews with us.
With a high-quality doorbell, such as the Safeview video doorbell, you can keep an eye on what’s going on in your home even when you’re not there. Since the development of video doorbells, every homeowner has been recommended to get one as a precautionary measure in order to keep their home safe and secure at all times.
What is Safeview Video Doorbell?
Safeview video doorbell is a low-cost, wireless, and simple-to-install smart doorbell with high-definition HD video, motion detection, and smart phone alerts. It uses Wi-Fi to send live video to your smartphone, just like other video doorbells, so you can see what’s going on in your compound.
Safeview video doorbell is a high-quality and reliable video doorbell that allows you to keep an eye on your front entrance from anywhere in the world. Unlike wired video doorbells, it is wireless and simple to install. The benefit of having a video doorbell is that you can see who is at your door and converse with them (this is obtainable in those with two way audio). You’ll also have camera footage of visitors that come to your door while you’re not there.
Safeview Video Doorbell Features
Safeview video doorbell has a lot of features that make it exciting. In this Safeview video doorbell review, they will be mentioned. Take a peek at the list below:
- Installation is simple: Unlike wired video doorbells, which are far more difficult to install, the Safeview video doorbell is wireless and quite simple to set up. Simply choose an appropriate spot for your video doorbell, mount it, and download the needed App to connect to your video doorbell so you can stream anything happening in your property.
- Rechargeable battery with a long life span: Many individuals believe that a wired doorbell is superior to a rechargeable doorbell since it will not go off. What happens, though, when there is a power outage? This is where a wireless doorbell with a rechargeable battery outperforms the competition. However, it is fully dependent on the battery.
- Advanced motion detection and GEO fencing are two of Safeview’s video doorbell’s distinguishing features. It is capable of detecting any movement in the area in front of the door. It detects visitors approaching the door and warns the homeowner. You’ll be able to see when your friends visit while you’re away, as well as when robbers attempt to break into your home. It has a large field of view as well. It can protect a big portion of your property, not simply the front door.
- Smartphone alerts: When the Safeview video doorbell detects any movement or sound in front of your door, it sends an alarm to your phone. It also streams live video to your phone through Wi-Fi. Even before they knock, you can see who is approaching your door. It works well with both Android and iOS mobile devices. During installation, you can download the App to your phone and connect it to the doorbell.
- Safeview video doorbell records high-definition HD videos in high resolution. Even at night, you can see who is at the door. Burglars may try to use the darkness to their advantage, but your video doorbell has you protected. For security reasons, it will record and document everything that happens. Your home is entirely secured and safeguarded with this video doorbell.
How does it work?
It’s the same as any other video doorbell. It streams live videos to your smartphone over Wi-Fi. Safeview video doorbell is Wi-Fi 2.4G compatible, and the app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You can get it through the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, depending on whether you have an Android or an iOS smartphone. Check that the app and the doorbell connection is good.
The smart video doorbell Safe View is weatherproof. Weather changes have little effect on its sensitivity or accuracy. The camera lens is also extremely sensitive, allowing for good nighttime shooting. The field of view is substantially wider, allowing you to see every nook and corner of your property.
To make the battery last for a year, you must first fully charge it (a year). Then, either on the door or very close to it, mount your doorbell so it can clearly catch what’s going on around the front door. Download the app and use it to guide you through the installation process. Allow your smart doorbell to do its job by turning it on. It’s pretty simple and straightforward.
How is Safeview Video Doorbell different from other?
It has a lot of great features that any homeowner will appreciate.
- Wide field of vision: The sensor and camera have a wide field of view and may cover a large area of your compound. It will not only detect visitors right outside your door, but it will also capture and record footage of anyone within your compound. It has a horizontal angle of view of 170 degrees and a vertical angle of view of 90 degrees. This wide angle camera lens allows you to get a full view of the individual who comes to your door while also keeping an eye on your front yard (porch).
- Special sensors: The motion sensors included into the device are quite effective. Whether a visitor comes close to your door on purpose or by accident, the motion detector will detect it and send an alarm to your smartphone. As a result, if you’re inside the house, you can choose to go outside and watch what’s going on in your yard.
- Take immediate action: You’ll be able to take immediate action thanks to the prompt smart alert Safeview video doorbell sends to your phone. Safeview video doorbell is incredibly intelligent, notifying you as soon as motion or sound is detected near your door. This allows you to swiftly assess the situation and determine what is going on.
Every home that wishes to be safeguarded against property theft, home invasion, and unwelcome guests needs a video doorbell. You’ll be able to do the following with a video doorbell:
- Never let a visitor go unnoticed: Any visitor to your home will be under radar, and you will receive an alert on your phone. If you’ve ever missed a visitor, you’ll never miss one again once you’ve placed an efficient and accurate video doorbell in your home.
- Have property security and surveillance: Security and surveillance are two of the most important reasons for installing security cameras and video doorbells. It’s one thing to acquire properties; it’s another to keep them safe from theft. If you want to secure your home, a video doorbell will make your life easier.
- Make a note of it and save it for future reference: Safeview video doorbell’s high-resolution camera lens allows you to keep a detailed record of what happens in your home even when you are not around. Proof will be based on these records and captures. If someone tells you that he (she) came to your house while you are away, your doorbell will ring to expose them.
|Dimensions||65 mm x 27 mm x 128 mm|
|Colour||Black with Silver Trim|
|Video quality||1080 HD IR Day and Night|
|Field of view||170 degrees horizontal and 90 degrees vertical|
|Power||3 battery pack|
|Internet requirement||2 Mbps for optimal performance|
|Connectivity||802.11 Wi-Fi connectivity|
|Installation time||15 minutes|
|Operating condition||-5 degree Fahrenheit to 120 degree Fahrenheit|
Why SafeView Video Doorbell is a must have tool?
For any home wanting to protect itself against burglary, home invasion, and unwanted visitors, video doorbells are a necessity. Video doorbells provide you with the following benefits:
- Never miss a visitor: Your phone will be alerted if there are visitors at your home. When you have a video doorbell installed in your home, you won’t miss any visitors again.
- Have property security and surveillance: Video doorbells and security cameras are often installed for security and surveillance. One thing is to acquire properties, and another is to secure them against theft. If you want to secure your home, a video doorbell will make life easier for you
- Record and capture for proof: Using Safeview video doorbell’s high-quality camera lens, you will be able to keep track of what’s happening in your home, even when you’re not there. Captures and recordings can be used to prove who is responsible. Your doorbell will be able to expose a person who lied to you that he walked into your house when you are away.
Parts of Safeview Video Doorbell
A number of parts play an important role in it. Among them are:
- PIR motion sensor: Monitors your compound for movement
- Infrared LED x 6: Provides a range of 30 feet.
- Light sensor: Used to detect objects.
- 170 degrees HD camera: Ideal for capturing and recording
- Microphone: An audio device used to pick up the sound of visitors.
- Push button: For alerting the homeowner.
- LED indicator: Signals that the doorbell is in operation.
- Speaker: Transmits the sound from the owner of the house to the visitor
What are included in the box?
Inside your Safeview video doorbell box, you will find the following items. If any of them are missing, please contact the customer service team.
- Video Doorbell.
- Quick start guide.
- Installation Tools and Screws.
- Security Sticker.
- User Manual.
What can Safeview Video Doorbell do for you?
Safeview video doorbell can do a lot for you. If you are looking for an effective video doorbell to secure your house, protect your home against property theft and porch pirate, Safeview video doorbell is the right option for you.
Various big websites have featured it, such as Forbes, WIRED, BBC, business wire, and TechXplore. There are many Safeview video doorbell reviews online, and this doorbell has gained widespread recognition in many countries. Your door can be monitored, protected, and answered from anywhere with this smart doorbell.
You won’t miss any more visitors. It gives you a complete head-to-toe view of the visitor and allows them to speak to you with any notes they might have. Safeview’s video doorbell features a high-quality camera that is not limited by darkness. You can also answer the visitor through your smart phone, whether it is an Android or an iOS device, with a voice message in real time.
So long as you have the app on and connected to your phone, you will never miss an alert. You can control your front door using this intelligent video doorbell. You can start using it right away. It doesn’t require any technical expertise or assistance. When you are using a video doorbell for the first time, simply follow the well-illustrated manual.
What makes it special?
- Wide angle of view: Your compound can be covered by the sensor and camera. As well as detecting visitors at your door, it also records videos of anyone inside your compound. The angle of view is 170 degrees horizontally and 90 degrees vertically. You can monitor your front yard (porch) while viewing the person at your door with this wide angle camera lens.
- IR Day and Night vision: Video doorbells like Safeview are not only designed to record videos and capture people during the day when the lighting is good. It can also record clearly nighttime activities in your porch. It comes with a 1080p IR night vision camera so you can see anyone at your front door clearly even at night. Darkness is no obstacle for this camera.
- Communicate with your visitors: There are two audio tracks. In the microphone (microphone), you record what your visitor says and receive it on your smart phone. In the speaker (speaker), you send the audio coming from your end to the visitors’ ears. Using this method, you can exchange notes or instructions in real time with your visitor. As a result, you can speak to anyone standing in front of your door, no matter where you are. When you have a friend over to exchange information when you are away from home, this can be very helpful. Even if you are absent, you will still be able to talk through your video doorbell.
- Special sensors: It has a very efficient motion sensor built in. The motion detector will detect when a visitor approaches your door deliberately or by accident, and send an alert to your smart phone. In this case, if you’re inside the house, you can come out and observe what’s going on outside.
From where to buy?
The best way to get a thing is to buy it directly from the manufacturer. Other merchants may claim to have the original goods, but buyers should only buy from the manufacturer’s official website to be secure.
Every purchase made on the official Safeview Video Doorbell product page will receive a 50% discount. The amount of the discount increases as the number of units purchased increases. There’s also a great offer going on right now. You will receive one free Safeview Video Doorbell if you purchase two, and two free Safeview Video Doorbells if you purchase three.
Here’s what customers say about Safeview Video Doorbell?
How much does it cost?
The company is currently providing the Safeview Video Doorbell at lower prices. Check below:
- One for $99.99
- Buy 2 + Get 1 Free for $197
- Buy 3 + Get 2 Free for $297
Note: Price mentioned above are in US Dollars and may change without any prior notice.
Final Verdict – Safeview Video Doorbell
On the market, there are various video doorbells, each claiming to be the finest by the manufacturer and advertisements. However, not all of them work. Before you buy a video doorbell, check to see if it offers the following features: Motion sensor, high-definition video, and a two-way audio system. Make sure the battery can last up to 8 months on a single charge if it’s a rechargeable wireless video doorbell.
Safeview video doorbell includes all of these features and more, as you can see from our Safeview video doorbell review up to this point. It’s inexpensive and simple to set up and utilize. It works flawlessly on both Android and iOS devices.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Your order will be delivered in a matter of days. Processing and delivery begin within 24 hours of your order being placed, and it will take a few more days to arrive at your door. Please place your order as soon as possible before it runs out of stock.
It certainly does. You’re covered by a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have the option to return it and receive a refund. The refund process is simple, straightforward, and painless. Safeview video doorbell, on the other hand, is highly unlikely to disappoint. Because many Safeview video doorbell reviews on the internet attested to its effectiveness and accuracy.
The official product page is the best location to buy this video doorbell. Any purchase made outside of this website is done at the risk of the customer. The producer also stated that their product is exclusively available for purchase on their website. It isn’t sold in any retailers.
- Security Camera