Are you looking for a good Wi-Fi signal booster that greatly assists you to appropriately extend your current wi-fi network? If yes, you are at the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss two top Wi-Fi boosters that are RangeXTD vs TP-Link. We will let you know which one is more preferable and why. If you are interested to know the difference between both of the Wi-Fi signal boosters to make a choice, keep on reading the article further.
What is RangeXTD?
RangeXTD is a wi-fi booster/extender which helps in increasing the sign of the user’s current router and also extends its general variety. This device can be used for offering wi-fi services in large areas for domestic and commercial use. It is capable of taking an existing 802.11n wireless signal of the user’s wireless router to repeat and increase its range. This device provides support to a 2.4G wireless network connection. Moreover, it can support 2.4G transmission speeds up to 300Mbps.
Major Features and Benefits
- This does not have external antennas and retains a small footprint, which is ideal for mobility and simple movement.
- It ensures that it is extremely compatible with any Wi-Fi network, phone, tablet, or laptop.
- If you are dissatisfied with your RangeXTD, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- RangeXTD WiFi Extender distributes a strong, dependable, and secure signal across your whole house using cutting-edge wireless technology.
- Made to operate immediately upon unpacking with little effort or labor. Connectivity through plug and play.
- Extend the range of your current Wi-Fi network and provide a stronger signal in difficult-to-reach locations.
How much does it cost?
RangeXTD’s s website provides the user’s options to choose among plugs – US, UK, EU, and AU.
- The 1 RangeXTD wi-fi booster along with US Plug to boost the range of current wi-fi connection costs $ 49.98. The shipping fee of the product is $ 8.95.
- 2 RangeXTD wi-fi Boosters along with US Plug to double the range of current wi-fi connection costs $ 99.90. The shipping fee of the product is $ 9.95.
- 3 RangeXTD wi-fi Boosters along with US Plug to triple the range of current wi-fi connection costs $ 112.39. The shipping fee of the product is $ 10.95.
- 4 RangeXTD wi-fi Boosters along with US Plug to maximize the range of current wi-fi connection costs $ 149.85. The shipping fee of the product is $ 11.95.
What is TP-Link?
Alike RangeXTD, TP-Link is a wi-fi booster/ extender which connects the user to his/her router wirelessly, expanding and strengthening its signal in those areas where it can’t do it by itself. This device helps in decreasing signal interference to make sure the reliability of the wi-fi coverage all around your office or home. Moreover, this device can’t do can be used for offering wi-fi services in smaller areas. TP-Link does great work at expanding the Archer router’s signal up to about 75 feet far from the router.
Major Features and Benefits
- Additionally, Tether allows you to adjust its network settings remotely from any Android or iOS smartphone.
- Configure Wi-Fi in a matter of minutes using the simple web interface or the robust Tether app.
- Designed to save space and blend in with almost any décor, while providing reliable Wi-Fi throughout your house.
- Maintain a future-proof router and make use of your ISP’s IPv6 services.
- Compatible with the most current version of the Internet Protocol (IPv6).
- Support for IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge, and Tag VLAN improves IPTV streaming, allowing you to watch your favorite movies and programs without interruption.
- Connect an Ethernet connection to establish an immediate private wireless network and share internet access with all of your Wi-Fi devices.
How much does it cost?
Different TP-Link wi-fi boosters are of different prices.
- The TP-Link AC750 wi-fi booster costs $ 29.99. The shipping fee of the product is $ 15.90.
- The TP-Link AC750 wi-fi booster costs $ 34.99. The shipping fee of the product is $ 19.44.
- The TP-Link AC1200 wi-fi booster costs $ 49.99. The shipping fee of the product is $ 25.72.
RangeXTD Vs TP-Link Comparison
The features of both these platforms are more or less the same. If you go into a little detail than these you will find that RangeXTD is better than TP-Link. So, the clear verdict here is RangeXTD.
You can operate Rangextd by simply plugging it into the electrical socket and letting it work. With the rangextd, the connection is strong and reliable for consistent use. The internet speed is accelerated and increased by 300 Mbps.
RangeXTD extends and boosts your Wi Fi coverage at lightning fast speeds the best and most efficient way possible. It’s incredibly easy to set up and works with nearly any phone and router.
Pros and Cons of RangeXTD
- This device is an easy, convenient, and compact set for traveling purposes.
- It has dual antennas with a speed of up to 300 Mbps.
- It boosts the range of the existing router.
- If this device is not set up near the router, it might be slow to link
Pros and Cons of TP-Link
- This device works with Alexa.
- It is easy to install and use.
- It provides a good no. of lane ports.
- It only contains a 2.0 USB slot and therefore provides limited space.
- Its performance reduces at range.
Final Verdict – RangeXTD vs TP-Link
As per the above discussion, it can be concluded that RangeXTD makes sure that you never have to deal with poor wi-fi signals at your office or home. It boosts the range of the existing router. On the other hand, the performance of TP-Link decreases at range. Apart from this, both RangeXTD and TP-Link are user-friendly and convenient for traveling purposes.
The internet connectivity offered by TP-Link is not as strong as RangeXTD and therefore RangeXTD provides better speed, connection, and experience to the users as compared with TP-Link. Moreover, some of the best features provided by TP-Link such as dual-band routers can be accessible only if you have premium internet packages. While mostly all the benefits provided by RangeXTD are automatically available to the users. By comparing the two Wi-Fi signal boosters – RangeXTD vs TP-Link, it is simple to know that RangeXTD is preferable over TP-Link.