If you own a smartphone, then chances are that your working life has become much easier because you can do any task on the phone without having to carry around heavy laptops. However, there might be instances where your phone may run out of power and this is when QuickCharge pro comes to your aid. This device will allow you to recharge the battery at an extremely fast pace so that you don’t have to wait hours for it to charge it fully.
- What is QuickCharge Pro?
- What are the founding technologies behind QuickCharge Pro?
- How to use QuickCharge Pro?
- In what ways is QuickCharge Pro superior to conventional chargers?
- QuickCharge Pro Reviews – Verified Customers
- Final Verdict – QuickCharge Pro
What is QuickCharge Pro?
The QuickCharge Pro is a device that you can plug in your smartphone when the battery level is low. It will recharge the battery quickly, and this means that you don’t have to wait for hours to get back on track with your work or other activities. This device works by optimising power consumption so that it can charge the device faster.
Features of QuickCharge Pro
Some of the key features of this product include:
- Enhanced safety measures since it doesn’t overheat during charging process
- Voltage stabilization ensures steady flow of stable current to prevent damage to your device
- Small and compact size for easy portability
- In addition to these key features, you will also get a smart LED indicator that shows the charging progress.
- The best thing about this product is that it is compatible with all types of devices as long as they have a USB cable. In addition to this, you can use it on laptops or computers since they come with ports for USB cables.
How does it work?
This quick charger has an input port which accepts 100-240V AC power supply. When you plug in the USB cable, this powers up the 12W QC3.0 adapter for converting AC to DC output at 5 volts/ 3 amps. Afterward, this charges your phone using Qualcomm quick charge technology. This is made possible by the inclusion of 6 built-in circuitry protection measures which include over voltage protection, over current protection, short circuit prevention and so on.
What are the founding technologies behind QuickCharge Pro?
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 is the first of two founding technologies supporting QuickCharge Pro. A device can charge from 0% to 80% within 35 minutes, which is astounding. Compared to a conventional charger, a conventional charger takes the same amount of time to reach a device’s 20% charge. To reach 65% charge with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, it takes 35 minutes. Compared to the previous version, there is a 24% increase in charging capacities.
The second technology that powers QuickCharge Pro is known as Smart Integrated Circuit (IT) Technology. Adaptive chargers can determine the exact type of device they are plugging into by using Intelligent Current Recognition.
The extra intelligence of smartphones, however, has a downside: since it’s constantly working in the background, it drains the battery more.
- Newer batteries with larger capacities, however, take longer to charge.
- As a result of fast charging, you can recharge your phone’s battery more quickly and keep it active for longer.
- QC 3.0 technology enables you to charge your phone from 0 to 75% in just 35 minutes, thereby eliminating the inconvenience of waiting for hours for social media to load.
- The Smart Integrated Circuit (IT) Technology easily supports backward compatibility, allowing you to charge older devices without overheating or experiencing power surges.
- Plug-and-play chargers produce little noise, so you can leave it unattended without worrying about a fire hazard. Their low decibel level makes them unnoticeable when running.
How to use QuickCharge Pro?
Using this device is extremely simple, and you can do it within a few steps. Here are the steps to follow:
- Plug in your phone or other device using its USB charging cable
- Turn on your QuickCharge Pro by pressing the power button
- A blue LED light shows that it is working
- The smart LED indicator will show the current progress of the charging process
Pros and Cons
In what ways is QuickCharge Pro superior to conventional chargers?
In the end, QuickCharge Pro performs more efficiently than most chargers, and the use of advanced technologies alone allows it to do so. However, as mentioned earlier, it offers far too many features. The following features are believed to be included in QuickCharge Pro:
Four Adaptive Ports
QuickCharge Pro has four charging ports, unlike chargers with one or two. With the top port, current is stable for devices compatible with QC 3.0 at 18W; the bottom three ports are meant to readjust current for other devices at 5V/3.1A. When others are connected to these ports, the appropriate amount of current is delivered.
Full Spectrum Surge Protection
When overheating isn’t seriously taken into consideration, some devices can end up severely damaged, possibly leading to a dangerous situation. For safety purposes, the makers restricted the voltage to a maximum of 33W in order to prevent overcharging, overheating, or short-circuiting. This is because, when the surge protection reaches the latter level, it will stop producing current.
Supposedly, QuickCharge Pro uses materials that are hazard-free and high-grade in order to limit the occurrence of hazardous situations. Thus, any conceivable risk is reduced to an absolute minimum, thereby increasing safety.
Backwards and Fully Compatible
The term “backwards compatible” refers to an adaptive charger that can charge older devices with Quick Charge 1.0 or Quick Charge 2.0 technologies. Even devices that do not support quick charging can be recharged.
We also have the phrase “fully compatible”, which indicates what type of device this charger will work with. At the time of writing, these devices have been revealed as iPhone 11, iPhone 8, iPhone 7/7Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S10, S9, S8/S8 Plus, S7, S6 Edge, Note 9, Note 8, HTC, LG, Kindle Fire HD8 and HD10 tablets, and Motorola.
Space and Time Efficient
The QuickCharge Pro is equipped with four ports, so concerns about clutter will be a thing of the past. A third benefit of this charger is that it is time-efficient, which is evident from its ability to charge quickly.
QuickCharge Pro has both the convenience of a portable charger and the versatility of a device. The unit can also be held in one’s hands comfortably, making it very portable. The device can easily fit into a bag, a laptop case, or a pocket. QuickCharge Pro has been designed to adhere to TSA travel guidelines, a reflection of the makers’ commitment to safety.
Simple Setup Process
From the moment QuickCharge Pro is installed, it is ready to go. It was specifically recommended that the device be plugged into an outlet that is compatible with the U.S. Plugging the USB cables into the appropriate outlets is the next step. With every purchase to countries outside of the Type A standard, a free universal adapter is also included.
QuickCharge Pro Reviews – Verified Customers
“To be honest, I’m very impressed with the quality of this thing. It’s really light, but it looks strong. Most importantly, my phone won’t even get hot after charging overnight. If you have a Smart phone, you have to try it “. – Stephen L. – Florida
“I use QuickChargePro on the Samsung A70. It works great, great. My son has an iPhone and we charge it at the same time. Overall, it’s very convenient and versatile. Once you start using it, I’d be happy to throw out all the old trash chargers! “ – Karen K. – Oregon
“I have a QC 3.0 device and two QC 2.0 devices. Heard you can quickly charge them all at once, but I’m worried about overheating. Turns out, there’s nothing to worry about! The charger can do everything it says, even more Many . I like it “ – Philip T. – Utah
How much does it cost?
Units of the QuickCharge Pro are available at a variety of price points.
- 1 QuickCharge Pro unit: USD$32 each + $7.95 in S&H
- 3 QuickCharge Pro units: USD$25 each + free S&H
- 5 QuickCharge Pro units: USD$19 each + free S&H
Aside from the price incentives, individuals can also purchase a Lifetime Replacement and Protection Warranty for USD$18 plus shipping. This is a warranty that supposedly protects the unit over its lifespan. Finally, to show how confident the makers are in QuickCharge Pro, they established a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone (U.S.): +1 (800) 594 0221
- Phone (IE): +353 1 800 903 214
- Main Office: Balou Management Limited, 53 Wilkins Court, Dublin 12, D12VY9T, Ireland
- Returns Department: Attn: Returns Processing PO Box 0538, Toah Payoh Central Post Office, Singapore 913119
From this analysis, individuals should be able to determine that QuickCharge Pro is a fast, flexible, and space-saving charger. This unit supports non-Quick Charge 3.0 and Quick Charge 3.0 technology, making it ideal for situations that require fast charging. Thanks to its recognition technology, it is possible to deliver an appropriate amount of power and current.
Above all, its portability and convenience allow it to be used on the move, but as might be expected, an outlet is required. Even so, QuickCharge Pro’s integrated technology and features make it a worthwhile investment.
Would you please share this guide with others who might find it useful? We appreciate you taking the time and visiting ixwallet.org.