Do you have trouble with allergies, breathing, or your sinuses? Try out this portable air purifier after reading some PurifAir Reviews.
What if you go to sleep? Do you wake up tired every morning, no matter how long you slept?
If you said yes to any of these questions, medical experts say that the quality of the air you breathe every day could have a big effect on those problems.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says that indoor air quality is one of the most worrisome dangers we face every day. I didn’t know this until just recently.
In fact, they say that, on average, the air inside is two to five times more polluted than the air outside… but it could be as much as a hundred times worse.
Dust, pollen, smoke, mould, pet dander, and, of course, a lot of bacteria and viruses are all types of pollutants.
This is a big deal because the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recently said that Americans spend more than 90% of their time indoors.
That’s why it’s NO SURPRISE that more and more people are having sinus problems, allergies, trouble breathing, and long-term lung diseases like COPD and asthma.
- Do you understand?
- Why is it important to have an air purifier ?
- What is PurifAir?
- How does PurifAir work?
- Why is PurifAir becoming so popular?
- How to protect yourself from indoor pollutants?
- Who is PurifAir good for?
- Where to buy PurifAir?
- PurifAir Reviews Consumer Reports
Do you understand?
But you’re not alone. About 35 million Americans get sinusitis at least once a year, and more than 50 million have allergies.
And that’s not even the worst part of how hard it can be to breathe when you’re sick.
There are more ways than you might think that better air quality can make your life better. It can help with allergies, help you sleep better, make your lungs healthier, and even make you feel better.
Imagine being able to breathe fresh, clean air without having to worry about pollution wherever you are.
Well, we’ve finally found a revolutionary product that will change the lives of anyone who wants to get rid of sinus problems, improve their breathing, and make their health better overall.
For the first time, you can filter out dangerous chemicals in the air in your home, office, car, or anywhere else. And it’s all because of a new device called Purifair, which is a big deal.
What is PurifAir?
The PurifAir is a portable device that uses negative ions to clean the air around you of up to 99% of air pollutants. It gets rid of things like bacteria, viruses, pet dander, dust, pollen, smoke, mould, and so on that are in the air.
Not only does Purifair work very well, but it is also very easy to use. Just plug it into a USB wall charger, car charger, or computer USB port, and it will clean the air in up to 200 square feet.
Therefore, a single Purifair can clean an entire house
- Office Space
- Living room
- And even your car
I have one in every room of my house and in every car my family drives, which I then take to work. Since I put one next to my bed, I’ve also slept a lot better and been able to concentrate better at work. It’s amazing how different things can be when you breathe clean air.
Feature of PurifAir
- It uses powerful air ionization technology – Purifair uses the same technology found in hospitals and aeroplanes to kill 99 percent of contaminants on contact. This is better than HEPA filters, which can’t kill bacteria, viruses, or fungi.
- It’s portable and you can use it anywhere -when you need it, you always have it. You can use it at home, at work, or even in your car. Purifair can be used anywhere you need clean air
- No filters are ever needed – Normal air filtration systems need to have their filters changed every month, which costs about $100 per year on average. You never have to worry about changing filters when you have Purifair.
- It’s USB powered (no batteries required) -Each Purifair comes with a USB cable. Just plug it into a wall outlet or USB port, and it will start working right away.
- It’s practically silent – You will never have to worry about or deal with purifair. It’s so quiet that you could sleep right next to it.
- Its Durable High Quality – Purifair is designed, engineered, and made so that it is very strong, won’t scratch, and won’t rust or corrode.
- Their 30 Day Satisfaction – iIf you aren’t happy with Purifair for any reason, you can send it back easily and without any trouble.
How does PurifAir work?
PurifAir is a new way to clean the air inside your home. Just plug it in and you get protection from 99 percent of airborne contaminants right away.
Air Ionization, a groundbreaking method which helps to clean the air in hospitals, is to thank for all of this. Purifair sends out a “force field” of negative ions that attach to viruses and allergens in the air and pull them safely to the ground before you can breathe them in.
In other words, Purifair is like a missile defence system against germs in the air: it shoots down dangerous germs before they can reach you.
- Ion Generator Puts out ions that have a negative charge and are full of bad pollutants like viruses, bacteria, dust, and smoke.
- No need to change the filter. You’ll never have to buy or replace filters again, which will save you an average of $100 per year.
- Whisper-Quiet The PURIFAIR fan is made to be quiet, and you can even sleep next to it.
- Charged via USB: A USB output lets you charge devices like a smartphone or tablet while PURIFAIR cleans the air in your room.
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet (20 square meters)
- Height: 6” (15.5cm)
- Diameter: 2.6” (6.5cm)
- Noise: 27dB
- Ozone Generation: 0.003mg/m3
- Return Policy: 30 days
Why is PurifAir becoming so popular?
There are a lot of air cleaners on the market right now. But why do I suggest it? Pure is since:
- Portable: When you need it, you always have it. You can use it at home, at work, or even in your car. Use and carry it anywhere
- Powerful & Effective: Even though Purifair is small, it packs a big punch! It works well for spaces up to 200 square metres, which is the size of most rooms.
- Never need filters – it’s a one-time purchase: Conventional air filtration systems need to have their filters changed every month, which costs about $100 per year on average. You never have to buy new filters for Purifair.
- Whisper quiet: Purifair will never bother you or take your attention away. It’s so quiet that you could sleep right next to it.
- Aluminium Alloy Construction: The premium aluminium construction is very strong and won’t scratch. It won’t rust or corrode, so it will always look great.
How to protect yourself from indoor pollutants?
When I tell people how dangerous indoor air can be, most of them panic, and rightly so. It’s not fun to find out that you’re breathing in germs all day long.
But luckily, it is easy to keep yourself safe inside these days. All of this is because negative ion technology has been getting better recently.
Negative ion machines have been used for many years to clean the air in hospitals all over the world. They are very good at cleaning the air inside, but until recently, these powerful machines were expensive, big, and hard for most people to get their hands on.
That’s no longer the case. Because of these changes, one company has made a negative ion air purifier that is 20 times smaller and cheaper than the huge machines of the past, but works just as well.
And now that I’ve tried it myself, I’m happy to tell all my friends and family about it.
Other Ways to Improve the Quality of the Air Inside
You can also clean regularly, grow plants inside, and make sure there is enough ventilation to improve the air quality inside. Follow these steps to improve the quality of the air inside your home:
- At least once a week, vacuum the floor and carpet to keep allergens from building up.
- Grow indoor plants. They clean the air naturally and lower the amount of carbon dioxide in the room.
- Mold and mildew can’t grow if you use dehumidifiers.
- When you’re not using the air purifier, open the windows to let in fresh air. If you can, open windows on opposite sides of the room to let air flow through.
- Turn on the kitchen’s exhaust fans to get rid of smoke after cooking. The exhaust fan also dries out the air in the bathroom and laundry room.
Why is it important to have an air purifier ?
To improve the quality of the air inside, it’s important to get rid of or reduce the sources of pollution and let in clean air from outside.
Filtration is a good way to add to the control of ventilation. Using a portable air cleaner in your furnace or central heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can help improve the quality of the air inside your home. Air purifiers are made to clean the air in one room or small area.
A study that was published in the British Journal of Psychiatry followed 13,000 people in London. It found that even a small drop in the amount of small particle pollution would have a big impact on mental health.
Pollutants are kept out of the air by air purifiers.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says that High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters are pleated mechanical filters that can remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles, such as dust, pollen, bacteria, and mould.
The EPA says to look at a filter’s minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) to find out if it can catch particles that are between 0.3 and 10 microns in size. If a filter has a higher MERV, it can catch more particles.
How does it compare to HEPA filters?
When most people think of “air purifiers,” they think of HEPA filters. But the truth is that HEPA filters don’t do a very good job of getting rid of some of the most dangerous airborne pollutants:
Viruses: HEPA filters can’t get rid of viruses because they are too small. Even though this is true, HEPA-based products have been sold for a long time as virus protection. The US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has now made it so that products made with HEPA can’t make that claim anymore.
Bacteria: Even though bacteria are big enough to be caught by HEPA filters, it is thought that when they die on the surface of the air filter, they release endotoxins into the air. Studies have shown that both asthmatic and non-asthmatic people react to endotoxins in ways that are inflammatory and allergic.
Mold: Mold spores are big enough that HEPA filters can catch them, but they stay alive on the surface of the filter. Other particles that get stuck in the filter and fill it up start to act as food for mould spores, which can then grow on the filter membrane and through it, releasing new spores into the air.
Who is PurifAir good for?
PurifAir is beneficial to everyone since air pollutants harm us all, but it is especially good for:
- Those who suffer from respiratory diseases like COPD, asthma, emphysema, etc.
- People who suffer from allergies
- Those who smoke and those who vape
- Athletes, including swimmers, divers, and divers
- Performers and musicians
- Children and infants
- Elderly people
Purifair gets rid of up to 99 percent of airborne pollutants. It helps you breathe better, and keeps you safe from bad air quality, germs, and allergens.
What problems does it solve?
Whether you suffer from allergies or are concerned about the disease-carrying pathogens that infest indoor spaces, you can trust Purifair to keep you protected.
Simply plug in Purifair and its powerful Negative Ion technology will instantly start eliminating up to 99% of airborne contaminants, including:
- Pet dander
- And more!
PurifAir is a must-have for anyone with allergies or sensitivity to dirty air. It could save your life!
How to Use PurifAir?
In order to make Purifair as straightforward as possible, it has been designed. To get started, follow these steps:
- Plug Purifair into your computer using the USB cable that comes with it.
- As Purifair starts to remove up to 99% of contaminants from the air, you can relax.
- Take advantage of cleaner, fresher air in just 3 steps.
Why we love this Air Purifier so much?
It’s Practically Silent: Unlike filter-based devices, which have to use strong fans to force air through the filter, Purifair uses a tiny, virtually silent fan to distribute negative ions that clean the surrounding air.
Portable So You Can Take It Anywhere: Many purifiers are 2-3 feet tall and weigh 30+ pounds. Yet, the Purifair is so small that it can fit in your purse, backpack, or overnight bag. (It’s about the size of a small coke bottle.)
Great Value For The Price: Purifair is priced affordably, especially when you compare it to the name brand air-purifiers on the market today.
Safe and Effective: Unlike HEPA filters, which are ineffective against destroying bacteria, viruses and mold, The Purifair uses the same technology found in hospitals to kill 99% of contaminants on contact.
No Dirty Filters or Costly Replacements: As the filters in normal purifiers get dirty, the air they release into your home – or surrounding area – becomes less and less clean. But Purifair doesn’t use filters, so you get pure clear air ALL the time, without the expense of filter replacements.
Where to buy PurifAir?
People want to clean the air inside their homes to stop viruses and bacteria from spreading. I’m happy to see it!
In fact, the people who make PurifAir are running a special deal right now where you can get one FREE Purifair when you buy two. We don’t know how long this will last, so use it while you can!
PurifAir Reviews Consumer Reports
“I suffer with sinus issues… always waking up all blocked up. Since using these purifair I feel much better. I sleep so much better. I also have 3 dogs and it has helped eliminate the Doggy smell. I highly recommend these. I have one in my bedroom, living room and kitchen.” – Evelina
“This is an amazing little gadget! Our older dog sleeps beside the bed and this little purifier now sits on my bedside table. It’s done wonders to reduce the allergens that our furry friend emits overnight. 👍” – E.Kerr
“I’ve set up my 3 new PURIFAIR’s & I’ve been breathing better ever since! I have also noticed that there is no more dust on my 2 glass coffee tables, chest of drawers or my leather chair.” – Matilda Burns
How much does this Portable Air Purifier cost?
Though there are many websites that offer air purifiers, consumers can only purchase PurifAir from the official website. Consumers have their choice of a few different packages, and each one has a different quantity. You can also choose from black, pink, or gold when ordering your Purifair.
- One Purifair unit for $49.99
- Three Purifair units for $119.98
- Five Purifair units for $179.97
If the user finds that their air quality does not improve, they have up to 30 days to request a refund. Keep all your packaging information in case you need to contact customer support.
Purifair air purifier is a great buy for all. This purifier is powerful, efficient, and easy to use, making it a great option for anyone looking to improve the air quality in their home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Users won’t have to be concerned about the impact that it has on the environment because there is no danger to their health related to the emission of negative ions. In addition to that, it can be connected to a USB port, which eliminates the need to worry about the batteries running out.
To be honest, no. The sounds that are generated by the Purifair are lower than 27 decibels, which means that they are softer than whispering.
Purifair was developed to be effective in rooms up to 200 square feet in size, which is roughly equivalent to the size of a standard living room. Users are need to acquire numerous units if the space is significantly larger than expected.