Would you like to keep your home cool, aromatized, and smelling good? Do you also want your home to be free of allergens and bacteria? Now all this is possible with just one device! Yes, you read that right! Read our honest NexFan Ultra Review here.
We’re talking about a new and revolutionary ventilation and aromatization system called Nexfan, that is specially designed for high summer temperatures, since it’s capable of cooling while also disinfecting the air.
We’ve all had the experience of being stuck in the sweltering heat of summer, without no air conditioner in sight. Whether in an office, or in rooms of a house that don’t have air conditioning…the heat is unbearable!
Now, keeping your house cool and free of bacteria is a lot easier.
- What is Nexfan Ultra?
- Why you should buy the Nexfan Ultra Portable AC?
- How to use NexFan Ultra?
- What else do I need to know about Nexfan Ultra Portable AC?
- Conventional Coolers VS NexFan UItra Air Cooler
- What do people have to say about this Portable AC?
- NexFan Ultra Review
- How to place order?
What is Nexfan Ultra?
Nexfan Ultra Portable Air Cooler is a small and portable cooling product that be taken anywhere. You don’t have to plug it all the time as it has battery power in it that makes it more adaptable than other portable Coolers as it saves your lot of money, which would otherwise be wasted to pay hefty electricity bills.
It was manufactured by a team of German Engineers, who are experts in making the cooling systems. It creates a suitable micro-climate at each and every desired place and is useful in providing a breeze cooled by 5℃/9℉, instantly.
Nexfan Ultra Portable Air Cooler has come up with a unique battery-powered device that has been able to resolve electricity consumption and bill problems up to a certain level. Not only this, but it is also used to purify and clean your surroundings so that you can inhale fresh air.
The company uses the latest technology- filtration technology and testing it thoroughly as well.
How it works?
Nexfan Ultra Portable Air Cooler affirmed that the Nexfan Ultra Portable Air Cooler works at the speed of 2.5m/s. It humidifies and cleans the air for around eight hours with simply a solitary filling.
Accompanies three adjustable wind speed modes – low, medium, and high, which helps in adjusting to all the cooling inclinations of yours. Makes the room temperature diminished to around 10 degrees.
Works under the thermoelectric cooling principle that helps in making the environmental factors cooler. It utilizes both the DC just as the Cooler current for the cooling reason.
You should simply charge it on schedule. It is a one-stop arrangement and in front of each and every other gadget accessible because of the rechargeable battery feature.
Why you should buy the Nexfan Ultra Portable AC?
The solution that thousands of people around the world have been waiting for, and asking for for years, has finally arrived. This mini air conditioner will also allow you to avoid installing costly systems. With Nexfan, you can save a ton of money!
Also, we’re not just talking about extraordinary costs, not only for the installation but also in summer electricity bills. The impact that the proliferation of air conditioning systems has on the environment is unbelievable. Care for the planet while keeping your home cool!
And that’s not all! Nexfan helps combat heat with just the push of a button, quickly, easily, and without the need to keep up with maintenance costs.
Features of Nexfan Ultra
Save money and keep your house cool all summer: The solution that thousands of people around the world have been waiting for, and asking for for years, has finally arrived. This mini air conditioner will also allow you to avoid installing costly systems. With Nexfan, you can save a ton of money!
Cool any room in just a few minutes: This powerful, light, and compact portable air conditioner can be brought anywhere. It cools, hydrates, and cleans the hot air of your room, to turn it into a cool and clean space.
A good alternative to installing an air conditioning unit: It’s easy to use, and will allow you to get cooled off in no time. Nexfan works by extracting hot air from the area through its water filter, to fill any space with cool, clean, and comfortable air in just a few minutes.
Portable: The size of NexFan is only 14.4 × 16.1 × 15.9 cm, which is very easy to carry and can be easily put into the suitcase. It is shorter than a handbag and weighs less than 1 kg.
Small and light with UV sterilizer: Ideal for when you’re sleeping, working, or working out.
Long-lasting battery: up to 12 hours of continuous operation. Small and light. Bring it anywhere! Nexfan can lower the temperature of a room up to 10 degrees!
Uses water and ice: Its revolutionary system uses water and ice to generate a cold airflow.
How to use Nexfan Ultra?
We are mentioning the steps below on how to use this amazing portable air cooler. Making it easier for our customers on setting up this gadget.
- Simply add water to the top of the tank.
- Plug in the power.
- Click the fan button and you’re ready to go!
- The portable air conditioning device that cools and purifies the air of any room.
- Its revolutionary system uses water and ice to generate a current of cold air and keep your house cool. The air vents are adjustable. Move them vertically to control the direction of air flow.
- The fan can be adjusted to three different speeds to satisfy all of your needs. Ideal for when you’re sleeping, working, or working out.
- Long-lasting battery: Up to 12 hours of continuous operation. Small and light. Bring it anywhere!
What else do I need to know about Nexfan Ultra Portable AC?
Those are the basics, but a couple of other nice things to know about the NexFan Ultra Review:
- The NexFan claims to use UV light to kill the bacteria in the water before using it to evaporate in the air.
- Behind the grates there is a foam pad that needs to be cleaned about twice a week, or else it can smell musty. I’ve cleaned with warm water 1x a week and soaked in warm water and vinegar about 1x month.
- It’s also easy to dump out the left over water and clean the water reservoir.
- The LED lights can be cycled or turned off. Unfortunately, turning off the LED light is the very last option, so I usually just leave it on.
- If the water reservoir is filled, I’ve found it lasts about 6 hours of running until it runs dry – at least in Colorado.
- Battery: 10,000 mAh power bank supports
- Hardware: Fiber Plastic, Motor, Uv Light
- Waterproof: Yes
- Battery Run Time: 12-hour service length
- Charge Time: 4-5 hour
- Material: Fiber Plastic
- Price In USD: $44.98
- Dimensions: 14.4×16.1×15.9 cm
- Package Content: NexFan Ultra Body, Germ-free Filter, USB Cable
Conventional Coolers VS NexFan UItra Air Cooler
Conventional coolers are difficult to clean, and after another utilization are everything except ensured to get messy. Even after frequent cleanings, a dirt intrusion is practically unavoidable. Obviously, this is a typical battle to most homeowners, yet NexFan Ultra stands apart as a nearly support free answer for keeping your environmental factors cool and clean.
What’s more regrettable than a messy filter? The invisible microorganisms developing in standing water. NexFan Ultra has used UV-C technology broadly all through its foundational layout. This mitigates the residue development on the filter. Far better, we’ve set an UV-C LED light underneath the cooler’s storage tank to persistently enlighten the whole inside of the cooler from all angles. Nobody should have to exchange neatness for solace. Fortunately, we have NexFan Ultra air cooler.
A standard filter will definitely get messy after long haul use, and requires high upkeep to keep molds from thriving. NexFan Ultra’s silver ion cotton technology upgrades the cleanliness of the water prior to yielding the cool air, in this manner filtering out the mold and the dirt before it at any point gets an opportunity.
NexFan’s Ultra Filter additionally utilizes the current nanotechnology to insert a silver wire in the filter component. No more hazardious replacing of the filter; the setup of the filter saves you the issues of cleaning as well as saves space.
Pros and Cons
Nexfan Ultra Review
As I mentioned, we bought the NexFan to use in our home office. It’s probably a little less than 200 square feet. I place the NexFan Ultra about 3 feet away on the desk next to me.
In Colorado, where we live, we have what is called variable rate energy. That basically means that when a lot of people are using energy, it’s more expensive – we have on-peak and off-peak hours. The off-peak hours are – literally – 3x less than on-peak hours. The prices are VERY different and it makes sense to have your Nest Thermostat set to help with the variable rate pricing.
I’m rather hot-blooded, so I hate being warm. I bought the NexFan to cool my 200 or so square feet in my office – since it the heat doesn’t bother my wife or kids. It’s also silly to turn the A/C on for the whole house when all that needs to be cool is a smaller space.
Here’s what I have to say about using the NexFan Ultra to cool a small space:
- You’ll never confuse the NexFan for REAL air conditioning. Sure, it can be a compliment or a stand-in for a short period of time, but you will never get the same cooling power as an A/C unit in the NexFan Ultra.
- It’s PERFECT for when you have to cool down – or keep cool – a small space for a couple of hours. My home office is a good example. I can REALLY tell when the A/C goes off at 2 pm. Within minutes of it turning off, I can feel it. I just poor some ice and water into the reservoir and I feel comfortable all over again.
In doing some very unscientific measurements, I saw that WITHOUT the NexFan, my office temperature rose by about 4 degrees by 5 pm, when the A/C turned off at 2 pm. That’s actually a pretty big swing!
The temperature at 2 pm was approximately 71 Degrees.
What do people have to say about this Portable AC?
My wife and I love this device! You fill it with water, and it releases cool air throughout the house, and it’s totally quiet! We got one for each of us, in case we’re in different rooms. 100% recommendable. – Maria and Jose.
I bought this portable ac device because summer has arrived, and I don’t have air conditioning in my house. It’s a small mini cooler, very useful, really surprising how well it works. – Rodrigo E.
I bought it last summer, and I’ve been using it to cool and entire room, and it works! If you put it on a table nearby you, it’s quite recommendable since it doesn’t take up a lot of space, and it keeps the temperature really nice. – Mónica U.
How much does it cost?
This product is available at amazing discounted price with 50% Off. We have mentioned the prices below:
- 1 for $99.95
- Most Popular for $169.95 (2 NexFan Cooler)
- 5 for $279.95
Where To Buy Nexfan Ultra
All you have to do is follow these 3 steps to get yours:
- Order Nexfan today through the official website to take advantage of a huge discount.
- Receive your order quickly.
- Start using Nexfan and forget about suffering from high temperatures in your house! 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Fill it with water and it will release fresh air throughout the house to keep you at the temperature you want.
Not at all! In addition to cooling the room, Nexfan Evo is quiet and unobtrusive.
It will just work like a normal fan.
No! In fact, it’s the perfect size to place on a table near you. It doesn’t take up much space and it’s portable