Looking for a way to add some color to your backyard? Check out some of the honest Lunar Flame Review.
You’ll love the Lunar Flame! It’s an eco-friendly lighting system that features 7 unique lighting modes, rainbow shifts, and flicker flame. The best part is you can set it up in minutes. And with no wiring required, there are no limits on where you can use this beautiful light fixture. Bring the party outside with Lunar Flames!
With a weatherproof construction and rechargeable battery included, it’s perfect for any occasion or season of the year. Click here now to order yours today!
Click here now so we can send one straight out to you today!
What is Lunar Flame?
Using LED lamps, solar panels, and rechargeable batteries, Lunar Flame provides portable lighting fixtures. Brighten Up Your Backyard with Color! With this eco-friendly lighting system, you can boost the appeal of your outdoor space in minutes. The Lunar Flame is the perfect outdoor lighting addition. It features 7 unique lighting modes, rainbow shifts, and flicker flame.
With its wireless nature, you can quickly and easily install it on any surface, making it the perfect solution for fencing, walls, decks, patios, and front doors. By providing better lighting, Brightology strives to make the world a safer and happier place. In order to help you see the bold colors of the world we live in, the company has created practical yet impressive lighting solutions that won’t break the bank!
Features of Lunar Flame
With Lunar Flame’s 7 hues plus 3 color-changing modes, your backyard will be a blaze of color! Bring excitement and color to your backyard with Lunar Flame.
The Future of Lighting: Lunar Flame is powered by solar energy and has an auto ON/OFF sensor, so you can forget about running out of batteries or having to operate your lighting every night!
Up to 8 Hours of Illumination: Your space will be filled with a colorful glow!
Installs in seconds! The Lunar Flame is something you can easily install on fences, porches, walls, decks, patios, front doors, and more.
Brightening America, One Home at a Time: Their mission is to make the world a safer and happier place through better lighting that requires no costly installations or fussy upkeep.
- Color Functions: 7 Colors (Black, Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Turquoise)
- Shifts between slow and fast rainbows
- Specifications for flickering flames
- Solar Panel: 5 volt polycrystalline
- Battery: 3.7V 1200maH Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Lumen: 20 Lumen
- Lighting Body Material: Plastic
- Switch: ON/OF Switch Auto Turn On/Off: 40 to 80 lux range
- Charging Time: 8 Hours
- Working Time: 6-8 Hours
- Protective Qualities: Waterproof IP44 Contains: 2 Lunar Flames + Installation Kit
How does Lunar Flame work?
Does it need to be dark for solar lights to work?
Solar lights work best when they are exposed to direct sunlight, so cloudy weather can diminish their performance.In other words, the longer the light stays illuminated at night, the more sunlight it receives during the day.
Solar lights run for around 15 hours on average when they are fully charged after eight hours of sunlight.
When it is cloudy, your solar lights will not be able to get as much light, so they will charge less. Your illumination will likely last less at night when it is overcast.
- Green: Green energy is solar energy. The green energy trend is gaining momentum. End of story. Our planet needs green energy, but it is also a way to reduce our impact on the environment and look after our future.
- Renewable: Renewable energy sources include solar. It is always sunny, so even on the cloudiest days, the solar panels can get a little insolation.
- Durable: Silicium wafers themselves aren’t very durable, but add some glass on top of them and they become more durable. In addition, as technology advances, glass durability increases; SolarWorld’s Indestructible Panels are an excellent example.
- Eco-Friendly: No harmful gases are produced by solar panels.
- Cost Savings: Due to the absence of electricity costs, solar provides cost savings, especially since the costs of electricity continue to rise while solar costs continue to fall.
- Easy Installation: Solar panels are easy to install, typically requiring only a few bolts and basic wiring. The installation of solar power systems can be more difficult, though they are safer to work with than standard electric power because of the DC power’s low voltage.
- Low Voltage: Solar electricity is typically 12 or 24 Volts DC, meaning it’s safer to use and install.
- Energy Savings: Low-power items, such as LED / CFL lamps and lower power electronics, are used in solar systems, which consume less electricity than standard electric systems. LEDs also require AC adapters to be powered using standard electricity because they are powered by 12 VDC initially. LEDs can be operated more efficiently by using DC power because they produce less heat and produce more light.
- Battery Backup: Solar systems today have a battery backup that allows them to store three to five days’ worth of energy (the best systems provide at least five days’ autonomy). This way, you will still have power even if the sun goes out. Maybe the sun will come out soon, but then again, who knows.
How to use Lunar Flame?
- You should install Lunar Flame lights near direct sunlight, preferably where you can screw them securely.
- By continuing to click the button, you can select the color mode you wish to use.
- It will automatically turn on at night if left to charge under the sun for at least 8 hours!
Real Lunar Flame Reviews from Customers
“Great little lights. We used them on the front porch and the side of our house. Would buy again” – Mary F.
“Perfect to light up your house or landscape during the holidays. No longer do we have to fight with cords to light up our yard” – Rachel H.
“We are pleased with these lights. They are easy to mount and install – it took 15 minutes tops to cover the entire home.” – Shannon W.
How much does it cost?
The price for Lunar Flame is $49.94. Thus, in less than 50 dollars, you can illuminate your garden, patio and backyard.
Solar energy is a renewable, pollution-free source of energy. It is essential to understand the potential of this source of energy accurately and long-term, taking seasonal variations into consideration.
Solar power is the conversion of solar energy into thermal or electrical energy. The U.S. has some of the most abundant and cleanest solar resources on earth, which makes solar energy a highly attractive renewable energy source. Thus, we highly recommend Lunar Flames.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We recommend getting at least 3-4 boxes of LunarFlame (6-8 lights total) for an average sized yard. LunarFlame lights are perfect for fences, outer walls, pathways, and so much more. Plus, you’ll get even deeper discounts on multi-pack options.
Through cutting-edge dusk-to-dawn technology! When the sun sets, a built-in sensor switches the LEDs on. When light is detected in the morning, the sensor automatically triggers a shut-off mode and turns on the self-charge function. (A built-in “smart-memory” function always remembers the last setting.)
All of our lighting products are developed with love by our solar specialists in sunny California!