Time to change with the rapid speed of technology. Learn about the latest Koretrak Fitness/Smartwatch with us. Read our review and find all the information you need to know before buying.
In the current world, being fit and healthy is becoming a contentious topic for most organisations. Obesity is increasing at an alarming rate because governments are spending billions of dollars on technological components to minimize this health issue.
From the sit-stand desk to mobile apps that remind you of the number of steps you need to hit per day, these innovations originally appeared in 2007 and are gaining traction at an incredible pace. One of such technological components is the everyday smartwatch, which is gaining popularity over time.
Don't forget to check out the latest KoreTrak Pro.
What is KoreTrak Fitness Tracker?
KoreTrak is a smartwatch capable of tracking several user health activity metrics. It offers a sleek design that’s relatively similar to the appearance of the popular Fitbit. As they use KoreTrak, the watch monitors heart rate, and blood oxygen levels. According to the official product website, it takes less than ten seconds for the device to measure these health metrics effectively.
This innovative little watch is also able to constantly track the number of calories burned throughout the day by users. Also, KoreTrak can provide insights into your sleeping patterns, monitor text messaging and calling through vibration alerts, and more.
The KoreTrak website makes special mention of the “intuitive tracking” employed by their smartwatch. The company behind KoreTrak designed the product so that anyone can look at its interface and easily read important information about their “heart-rate, steps taken, and calories burned.”
Koretrak Technical Specifications
These points might give you a clear indication about the fitness tracker.
- It can monitor health parameters like heart rate.
- It can count the steps walked and calories burnt.
- Monitors your sleep to give an analysis of your sleep pattern and the quality of sleep.
- If you want to lose weight or achieve a fitness goal, you can devise a plan and execute it with this watch’s help as it can track workouts.
- The battery life of this watch is incredible and lasts several days on a single charge.
- If you’re looking to lose weight and shred some fat, you can use the assistance of this watch.
- It also offers you remote access to your smartphone as you can track your messages, calls, and notifications with its help.
- This watch’s display is a Full HD screen with bright and vivid colors and can be appropriately used in sunlight.
- It’s also very stylish and can be worn on many occasions.
- This watch is also capable of capturing pictures by connecting to your phone.
- It can easily connect to all operating systems, including Android and iOS.
- A USB cable can quickly charge it.
- It offers resistance to water as it has an IP67 waterproof rating.
Features of KoreTrak
Listed below are some of the key technical specifications of the device that users ought to know before they make a purchase:
(i) Monitoring Protocols: Each KoreTrak unit comes packed with a heart rate, thus allowing users to keep an accurate tab on their vital signs 24/7.
(ii) Fitness Records: Thanks to the device’s state-of-the-art fitness tracking protocols, it is able to not only record one’s workout sessions but also provides users with useful stats that can help them lose weight faster as well as hit their fitness goals within the shortest time period possible.
(iii) Sleep and Calorie Measuring Capabilities: KoreTrak comes with a built-in meter that helps measure one’s rest levels so that users can sleep and wake up at optimal times. Not only that, the device also features an intuitive calorie counter that can help individuals improve their eating habits.
(iv) Long Life and Efficient Display System: Thanks to its inbuilt 380MAH Li-ion battery, KoreTrak is able to stay operational for extended periods of time without users having to recharge the device repeatedly. Additionally, thanks to the unit’s impressive 1.3″ HD Display system, users can obtain clear, easy-to-read written information with the touch of a button.
(v) Warning Notifications: A highly underrated facet of KoreTrak is that it doles out regular warning signals in case users have not moved/performed any physical activity (or have remained in a sedentary position) for an extended period of time.
(vi) Attractive Design: In addition to its appealing unisex design, KoreTrak features an aesthetically pleasing outlay that can rival most of the other big-name fitness bands that are available in the market today.
(vii) Smartphone Compatibility: As mentioned in an earlier section, KoreTrak allows users to take calls as well as receive messages without any issue. Not only that, thanks to its ability to sync with Android as well as iOS devices, it allows users to control their mobile phones remotely (change music tracks, increase/decrease volume, take photos, etc).
How Does KoreTrak Work?
KoreTrak uses your phone’s GPS to music area, motion, and hobby. You connect KoreTrak in your cellphone thru Bluetooth, and KoreTrak uses your smartphone’s GPS sensor to music area statistics.
Most health trackers at this charge range use a comparable device. It’s uncommon for a sub-$a hundred health tracker to have onboard GPS abilties. Most fitness trackers borrow your smartphone’s GPS sign.
KoreTrak does have a coronary heart rate display, permitting the tool to music your heart fee with out counting on your smartphone’s sensors.
After buying KoreTrak and charging the smartwatch for the first time, you download the KoreTrak cellular app for Android or iOS. The app promises similar insight to other fitness monitoring apps, allowing you to tune activity, analyze sleep records, and get coronary heart price information from a unmarried interface.
How to connect your fitness tracker with Smartphone?
Follow the steps mentioned below to connect your smartphone with Koretrak.
You will have to pair your KoreTrak to your smartphone manually the first time you use it. After that, it will connect automatically anytime your device is within range. Your KoreTrak can store off-line data for up to 7 days before syncing with your smartphone.
- Open the DAYBAND app on your smartphone.
- Hold KoreTrak near your smartphone and go to Device page, click “Bind Bracelet”.
- Choose corresponding Bluetooth name “KoreTrak”
- Connection completed.
How to charge the battery of Koretrak?
- Remove the bottom wristband to access the charging connector with a twist and pull motion. You can find the connector side the KoreTrak marked “USB” with an arrow pointing at it, the USB metal contacts should be visible.
- Plug the charging connector into your computer’s USB port or a wall socket with a USB adapter. Make sure your power source is at least 5V.
- If KoreTrak does not charge after inserting the connector, it may be oriented upside down. Unplug KoreTrak, flip it and reinsert the USB connector. When properly connected, KoreTrak will vibrate and will start charging.
- Allow KoreTrak to charge for up to 2 hours or until the battery indicator on the home screen is full.
- To reattach the bands, slide the wrist band pieces onto either side of the KoreTrak.
- Press firmly until you hear and feel a click.
Note: You can locate the USB connector by looking at the back of your KoreTrak, there you will find markings of USB and an arrow. Make sure the KoreTrak USB connector contacts are properly to the USB port of your computer or USB adapter. If the KoreTrak screen still does not light up immediately after plugged in properly the battery may be completely drained. Let it charge for at least 5 minutes, the screen should light back up within this time. If KoreTrak still does not light up or charge after all these steps, please contact customer support. No charging dongle required.
Who is Kore Trak Smartwatch for?
KoreTrak’s advanced technology and high quality make it a great device for everyday use. Whether you are trying to reach your fitness goals, concerned with your internal vitals, or just looking for a way to simplify your life, this is the ideal smartwatch. You don’t have to be tech savvy to learn to set it up, and the interface is incredibly user friendly.
When I received my KoreTrak fitness tracker, it was easy to set up. All it needed was an initial charge and that was it. Some KoreTrak reviews compare this device to luxury smart watches and majority agree that this is the easiest to navigate and understand.
Pros and Cons of KoreTrak SmartWatch
- Adaptable – The KoreTrak watches are highly flexible to track various activities.
- Highly durable – It is waterproof nature; the smartphone certainly can last long.
- Tracks sleep – When worn overnight, The KoreTrak smart watch can track your sleep duration and quality. The KoreTrak fitness tracker monitors your movement; increased movement during sleep means less quality sleep, and less movement means quality sleep.
- Keep high fitness – With an app that helps you track and record your workouts, The KoreTrak is the best way to stay active and improve your health awareness.
- It helps you stay connected – At a glance of your wrist, you can read your messages or check who is calling. That way, you can neglect messages or calls that are not urgent and receive those you think need immediate attention.
- Money-back guarantee – The manufacturing company gives customers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not impressed with the device.
- Highly affordable – Compared to devices of similar qualities, KoreTrak is highly affordable. Furthermore, the manufacturer often gives a 50% discount, so you should look out for such deals.
- Can store data – The KoreTrak allows you to set and follow all your goals to the core.
- Water-resistance – With an ip67 waterproof rating, this fitness wristband can stay up to a minute in 30m-deep water.
- Available online only
- Limited Stock Available
What makes KoreTrak Better than Other smartwatches?
When it comes to smartwatches and fitness bands, you only get one of the other in a single product. Not many brands feature both in a single product at a price so low and perfectly reasonable.
KoreTrak is a better option if you wanted to invest in both, a smartwatch, and a fitness band. This best of both worlds’ device is certainly not one of a kind, but devices like these, sell for hundreds of dollars, while KoreTrak is incredibly well priced. This alone can make it worthwhile to purchase this device, but there are plenty other reasons too.
KoreTrak’s effectiveness and efficiency at measuring different health metrics while simultaneously keeping us connected to the outside world makes it a viable purchase. The device itself is versatile and flexible in more ways than one.
KoreTrak vs Fitbit
We have seen couple of people looking out for a comparison between Koretrak and FitBit. Read our detailed comparsion of KoreTrak vs Fitbit now.
Why Choose Kore Track Fitness Tracker?
Over the course of the past decade or so, more and more people have been forced to lead sedentary lifestyles, primarily due to the capitalistic design of our societies these days. It’s time to solve your ‘why’ you should get this KoreTrak Fitness Tracker.
Simply put, KoreTrak is an innovative wearable device that seeks to bridge the functional gap that currently exists between smartwatches and health bands. Through the use of various biometric analyzers and meters, the device is able to provide users with a host of real-time health and fitness metrics
KoreTrak also comes prebuilt with a number of useful fitness apps that have been designed to keep users engaged with their daily fitness regimes.
When synced with one’s smartphone, KoreTrak smartwatch enables users to receive real-time message alerts and missed-call reminders. Not only that, due to its highly advanced tracking sensor, it allows people to find their phones in case they end up misplacing it with the touch of a button.
Is KoreTrak Smartwatch a Scam?
KoreTrak is not a scam, and we’re yet to receive the reports of such. It’s only someone who’s not updated about the internet of things, artificial intelligence, and machine learning that’ll doubt this device. As we know it, the world is changing every day, and the use of smart devices is increasing as fast.
KoreTrak is not a new entrant that you should doubt it. Since 2010, we’ve seen an influx of watches that are integrated with smartphone functionalities. People have started wearing these smartwatches for almost 10 years now and hasn’t complained yet. Most of the smartwatches that entered the market were fitness trackers. These trackers have been very effective in monitoring and recording the overall wellness and activities of the wearers.
However, the downside of the fitness trackers was that their prices were above the roof. People could not afford them easily until KoreHealth came out with this innovative but affordable device. So, KoreTrak is not a product without a foundation. It’s an improvement to what is already existing but in a more affordable version.
Moreover, this device has only good reviews online. This is an information age, and it’s at the tip of your fingers. You can easily go to Google and ask about any product to know what others say about it. The people who drop their ratings and reviews have used this device, and it worked as expected. Also, the company has been transparent in providing both their identities, addresses, and phone numbers. So, you can believe that KoreTrak is authentic and will also work for you.
About KoreTrak Supplier
KoreTrak is marketed online by a Hong Kong based e-commerce company called Strong Current Hong Kong. You can contact Kore Trak through their Email or phone numbers for different countries which are listed below.
Phone (US and Canada): 609 414 7087
(UK and Ireland) Number: 08708 200084
(Australia and New Zealand): (02) 8607 8316
Mailing Address: Suite 2201, 21/F Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
People are pleased with the performance and usage of this koretrak smartwatch as it is helpful for them to keep an eye on their health. All the reviews are positive, and some responses are given below.
- Jennifer says that she loves to wear at gym and able to see the differences in the workout daily. Moreover, it is easy to control as well as operate and provides accurate health readings.
- Gina wrote that the watch helps her to stay motivated and keep an eye over the steps and calories too. The sleep tracker is cool as well.
Price of KoreTrak Fitness Tracker
Kore Trak is priced at around $50 per unit, although you can get a significant discount by ordering multiple units at once. Buying two KoreHealth watches will not lower the price per unit, but ordering three KoreTrak smartwatches will drop the price per wristband drop under $40 for each.
KoreTrak comes with a 30 day refund policy. You can request a complete refund within 30 days with no questions asked. However, it’s important to note the return policy in that it only applies to unopened and unused KoreTrak watches.
Act now to receive a half discount price savings on the KoreTrak Smart Body Fitness Tracker Activity Band today.
KoreTrak Fitness Tracker Review
KoreTrak is a successful recent fitness tracker for smartwatches, making broad statements and justified such assumptions as a result. This is only valued at $49.95, that is practically a deal. Kore Trak will offer you the most perspectives into the monitoring of specific fitness & wellbeing activities.
By now, you will be able to manipulate control of your fitness and nutrition at a reasonable fee. The excellent additional features are there, how successful Kore Trak is, how it can lead you to fitness, and it will assist you in making the wise decision: shall I purchase a KoreTrak fitness tracker or not?
In having access to high-quality resources for important adaptive tracking and smartwatch compatibility at a reasonably affordable price, KoreTrak has a goal to help consumers lose weight and get in shape.
Frequently Asked Questions (Koretrak Review)
These are some questions which are being asked by the people over a span of time.
KoreTrak is able to constantly monitor important health metrics like blood sugar and more in
Yes, you can use the fitness tracker while taking a shower. It has an IP67 waterproof rating
An app is important in giving complete information and syncing your data. This smartwatch can store data upto one week without a cellphone.
Yes, Koretrak comes with in-built ECG check function which makes it better from others.