You need your computer more than ever before in today’s world. It’s your lifeline to the outside world and the one piece of technology you’re likely to use on a regular basis. Many employers sent workers home to work during the COVID-19 pandemic and asked them to use their machines. Read the InfinitiKloud Wireless Review.
You’re aware that even a minor failure will result in a major loss. If you were distracted and dropped a glass of water on your desk or your computer suffered a mechanical malfunction, recovering valuable data from your hard drive could be virtually impossible. InfinitiKloud Wireless’s creators have devised a method that can assist you in avoiding such losses.
When writing our InfinitiKloud Wireless analysis, we put the device through its paces to see how it did. This also allowed us to confirm that it matched the product description and details on the official website.
We also looked at InfinitiKloud Wireless reviews to see what people have to say about the benefits and drawbacks of the service. If you have important data on your computer and are concerned about what will happen if the hard drive fails, read our InfinitiKloud Wireless review to learn more about this useful device.
- What is InfinitiKloud Wireless?
- What problem does InfinitiKloud Wireless solve?
- What makes InfinitiKloud Wireless different from others?
- How do I Use InfinitiKloud Wireless?
- What file formats can be backed up in InfinitiKloud Wireless?
- InfinitiKloud Wireless Reviews
What is InfinitiKloud Wireless?
The InfinitiKloud Wireless is a USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 64GB. It has a password option that helps you to protect your files by encrypting them with a password. It’s ideal for someone who lives in a household with at least one other male.
This tiny flash drive can store images, videos, papers, games, and applications, among other things. It tells you how much room you have left when you plug it in. You can also use the USB stick to search your machine for files that you need to duplicate.
Experts advise that you backup your machine on a regular basis. The frequency at which you make a backup is determined by what you do with your machine and how often you use it. Some people like to back up their hard drives every week, while others prefer to do so once a month. If you’re working on a large project for work or school, you can make a backup of the file any time you make a shift. However, most people do not listen to experts until it is too late. A backup guarantees that you have all of your data saved safely in the event that your hard drive fails.
Features of InfinitiKloud Wireless
- Universal compatibility: InfinitiKloud Wireless works with all USB-enabled versions of Windows, Android, and iOS. It works on every device, including laptops, desktops, palmtops, and cell phones.
- Backups are quick and easy, which is a function that sets InfinitiKloud Wireless apart. This computer, unlike a traditional flash drive, has some modern cloud features that allow you to backup automatically, making it simple and convenient to use.
- Support for USB 3.0: USB 3.0 is a more advanced and quicker version of the USB standard that allows for faster upload speeds. This unit makes use of this technology and is distinguished by its distinctive blue hue.
- There’s no need for an internet connection to use this device: There’s no need for an internet connection to use this device. Backing up, viewing, and uploading files is completely simple and can be done completely offline. Backup that is hassle-free and cost-effective.
- One-click backup is an option for automatically backing up all of your files. There is no better choice when you just have a few files to back up and/or have a lot of room on your computer. You can, however, manually pick the files you want to back up.
- Compact and portable: This USB stick’s compactness and portability are two of its most appealing characteristics. Put it in your pocket and take it with you everywhere you go.
- Memory decision: InfinitiKloud Wireless offers a variety of memory capacities to meet the needs of different people. You should invest based on your requirements.
How does it work?
It’s very likely that you’ve used a USB stick or flash drive in the past. You’ll have no trouble using the InfinitiKloud Wireless if you know how to use one. All you’ll need is a laptop that has a USB port. Assume you want to back up the files you’ve saved for a future job or school project.
Insert the InfinitiKloud Wireless stick into one of your open ports after turning on your screen. Your machine should recognize the interface within a few seconds and prompt you with a pop-up window asking what you want to do. To load the device and open any files on it, click on the name of the device.
You have a few choices when it comes to saving documents and other files. You can manually open a file and save a copy or rename and save a copy using the menu. This will open a window asking you where you want to save it, from which you can choose the InfinitiKloud Wireless unit. You can also send all the files in a folder to your computer by right-clicking on it. Right-clicking on individual files helps you to pick the transfer copy and send it to the computer. When using the InfinitiKloud Wireless with other types of devices, follow the same steps.
What problem does InfinitiKloud Wireless solve?
The majority of USB flash drives sold in stores and online are just storage devices. You must first connect one and then find the files you want to back up. Manually copying each file to the stick or manually transferring each file will take a long time. One of the reasons you can use the InfinitiKloud Wireless is that it makes it easy to scan for and save your files. Some backup systems can save every file on your hard drive, even if you forget to delete them. You can pick the files you want to copy and search for the most relevant data with the InfinitiKloud Wireless.
Another justification to use the InfinitiKloud Wireless is that it only needs a few steps to operate. Have you ever tried to plug in a USB cord or gadget only to discover that your machine didn’t know it?
The InfinitiKloud Wireless is a software that can be recognized by any machine, including Macs and Windows computers. It’ll also work with Android phones and tablets that have a USB port. You can use the InfinitiKloud Wireless to back up your favorite images on your phone without having to email or download them.
When flash drives first became popular, even those with just 8GB of storage cost $100 or more. Despite the fact that the cost has decreased over time, many people still need these devices. You’ve already picked up at least one in your home office or junk drawer. If you think a regular flash drive can do all the InfinitiKloud Wireless can, consider some of the benefits of using this device.
- It detects files for you automatically.
- You can see information about each file, such as its size and the date it was last edited.
- InfinitiKloud Wireless allows backup copies of the files you need while preserving the originals.
- You can make backups of files that have several versions and those that have been saved under different names.
- It assists you in locating and deleting files that you have saved elsewhere.
- You can display and arrange all of the files saved on the computer with just one click.
- You can make and transfer backup copies in a fraction of the time it normally takes.
- Support several languages
- Quickly transfer files back to your computer.
We decided to go through the technical aspects of the InfinitiKloud Wireless before we got too far into our analysis. This knowledge demonstrates why it is a superior alternative to a standard flash drive. It works on all operating systems, including iOS smartphones, Android phones and tablets, and Windows computers. To use it, all you need is a machine or device that can connect to a USB port. Other technological features you may enjoy include:
- With 600mAh built-in battery to support wireless backup
- Micro SD card slot that supports up to 1TB
- Working range up to 10 meters, with transfer time of (using 1GB file):
- 19-20 minutes for range 0-5 meters
- 22-25 minutes for range 6-10 meters
(the closer the device is to InfinitiKloud, the faster)
- Pair up to 7 users
- Supports iOS 8+ and Android 4.3+
- USB 2.0 (Type C) for wired connection
Many people believe that cloud storage is the best backup option, but they overlook the high cost of such services. For a simple kit, some businesses charge $10 or more per month, which may add up over time.
When you sign up for a free cloud storage service, you’ll find that you only get a certain amount of space, which is normally insufficient for most people. The InfinitiKloud Wireless comes with 64GB of storage, which is enough for over 10,000 images. There’s still plenty of room for other files and papers.
What makes InfinitiKloud Wireless different from others?
Data can be lost if computers crash. When you don’t have your files backed up and face a similar issue, you’ll have no one to blame but yourself. When it comes to data backup, it’s even more important not to put all your eggs in one basket. In such cases, the InfinitiKloud Wireless Backup Stick is a private cloud that you can use.
However, when the user chooses a one-click backup option, it only backs up what the user selects for a backup, or it backs up all files. You have complete control of what is and is not stored on the Backup Stick. You can never lose your data again if you have it backed up so you can download it back to your computer or phone anytime you need it.
The InfinitiKloud Wireless is a USB storage stick with at least 64GB of memory and a password option, allowing you to keep your files secure. You can upload files of various extensions, and it has 64GB of storage space and a password option to protect your data. When you plug it in, you can see how much room is left on your hard drive and search your machine for the files you want to upload. One of the device’s goals is to make it simple to locate the documents you want to back up. Unlike other backup options, InfinitiKloud Wireless allows you to easily scan your files.
Compatibility is another important quality attribute of this system. When plugged into a Windows PC or Mac, it is instantly recognized. InfinitiKloud Wireless is the polar opposite of other USB sticks that aren’t noticed when plugged into a computer. On the other hand, you may want to think about using this device’s wireless feature.
InfinitiKloud Wireless is fast to answer no matter which option you select. Many customers appreciate the security that the InfinitiKloud Wireless provides against viruses and file manipulation. A machine may become corrupted for a variety of reasons, including uploading new files or sending and receiving files from a corrupted source. To keep your data protected from viruses, store it in a secure location where it can’t be compromised.
Benefits of using InfinitiKloud Wireless
Use with multiple phones and computers!: Forget about old fashioned solutions that can only back up a single device! InfinitiKloud Wireless lets you back up as many Mac, PC, Apple iPhone, or Android devices as you like!
As much storage space as you desire: InfinitiKloud Wireless lets you use any Micro SD/TF memory cards! Use with as many memory cards as you like, in sizes up to 1TB!
Easy-to-use app integration: Just launch the InfinitiKloud app on the device you wish to back up and press the button on the InfinitiKloud device – your backup will begin automatically!
Difference between Gen 2 & Gen 3
|Gen 2||Gen 3|
|Back up Files||IK hardware must be plugged to the device||IK hardware can back up files WIRELESSLY, with working range up to 10 meters|
|Memory Capacity||Supports up to 512GB micro SD/TF cards||Supports up to 1TB micro SD/TF cards|
|Number of users||Only 1 user can use the device at once||Can be paired up to 7 USERS|
How do I use InfinitiKloud Wireless?
The wireless version of the InfinitiKloud uses a few more items, unlike its simple equivalent.
- Insert your MicroSD Card into the MicroSD card slot of the device.
- Turn on the device (Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds).
- Open the phone/tablet settings > Enable WiFi > Search WiFi “InfinitiKloud 5GHz WiFi” > Enter connection password (No password by default. You can the password on Infiniti Kloud App).
- Upon successful WiFi connection, the indicator light will blink several times. Open the Infiniti Kloud and you’re ready to go.
How to use the product with PC/ MAC (wired)?
Connect the device to PC/MAC using the data cable. When detected, open the folder and click to run the Infiniti Kloud APP to get started. ( When connected to PC/MAC, the device cannot be accessed via WiFI).
|USB Type||USB 2.0 TYPE-C|
|Read/write speed||Class 10 or above|
|Size||H65 x W50 x D15mm|
What file formats can be backed up in InfinitiKloud Wireless?
Photos: Raster Images, Animated Images, Icon Files, Vector Images, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .psd
Music: MP3 Audio, Ogg Vorbis Audio, WMA, Lossless.mp3, .wma, .wav
Videos: MP4, MPEG, QuickTime, WMV, AVI, mp4, .mpeg, .mov, .wmv, avi
Documents: Text, Word, PDF, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop , .txt, .doc, .docx, .rtf, .odt, .wpd, .pdf, .xls, .xlsr, .xlr, .ppt, .pptx, .pps
InfinitiKloud Wireless App Features
Save all your important files in just one click with InfinitiKloud App! Forget bulky external hard drives and expensive cloud subscriptions — InfinitiKloud is the easiest and most secure way to instantly save your important digital files.
One-Click Backup: Back up, restore or transfer files – all with a single click!
Customized backups: Choose what file formats your want to save
Languages: Use InfinitiKloud in English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, French, or Portuguese. More languages coming soon!
Auto-Detection: No need to waste time digging through old folders. InfinitiKloud finds ALL of your important files on its own.
Emergency Documents Folder: Place your most important documents such as certificates, licences, or insurance policies in one easy-to-find folder.
Air Transfer: Transfer files wirelessly and effortlessly.
Hide Files: Filter and hide files from the file browser.
Social Media Backup: No need to save individual photos and videos! Simply connect InfinitiKloud to your social media account.
File Encryption & Password Protection: Make sure your files are safe, even if your device falls into the wrong hands. InfinitiKloud uses a AES 256-bit algorithm that only the InfinitiKloud app can decrypt. You can also enable password protection.
Pros and Cons
InfinitiKloud Android or iOS App
Use our Google Play or App Store mobile app to back up your mobile devices with one tap. There are 2 ways to download the app:
- On your Android device or Mac, open Google Play or App Store and search “Infiniti Kloud”.Then Download the app.
- Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details/id=com.infinitikloudmobile
How to connect via WiFi?
If you need to charge the device while connected via WiFi you can plug the USB-C cable to a power adapter or PC/MAC.
Note: You cannot transfer data through USB-C at the same time.
- MicroSD Memory Card* (not included)
- Type-C to Type-C Cable (not included)
- Power Adapter** (not included)
*Class 10 or above read/write speed
** Power Adapter equipped with Type-C port (5V/2A)
Important instructions before use
- Device should only be used for the intended purpose as outlined in the instructions.
- Do not expose device to moisture or extreme heat.
- Neither submerge device underwater nor expose to liquid, smoke or steam.
How is the InfinitiKloud Wireless different from other InfinitiKloud products?
It’s more convenient because you no longer need to use a cord or cable to back up your data. Just connect your InfinitiKloud and the device you want to back up to the same WiFi!Air transfers are usually an exclusive feature, but with InfinitiKloud Wireless, you get to do them for FREE!
InfinitiKloud Wireless Manual
If you are facing any issue in using InfinitiKloud Wireless then you can use this manual to solve out your issues. Check out the manual below:
InfinitiKloud Wireless Manual PDF
InfinitiKloud Wireless Reviews – Verified Customers
I’m very impressed with this gadget and I’m only bummed that I didn’t know about it before. I can use it to transfer my files in a hassle-free way. Plus, it’s very small and handy. Good experience so far.
I love this product. I love how small and compact it is, as well as how I can handle and bring it around easily. High storage capacity in a fun-sized package.
I run a small photography business and needed something to give to clients. These were exactly what I wanted and needed. I formatted all of the units I got, and they work just fine. The quality makes this product so worth it. Will definitely order more when I run out.
How much does it cost?
The company is currently offering this device named InfinitiKloud Wireless at lower prices. Check below:
- 1 for $79.99
- 2 for $159.98
- 3 for $179.98
Note: Price may change without prior notice.
From where should I buy InfinitiKloud Wireless?
You should always purchase your InfinitiKloud Wireless Stick from the manufacturer directly. You can be confident you’re getting the original wireless device this way. If you buy from a variety of foreign stores, you may receive a low-cost item.
Many of these stores claim to sell genuine equipment, but instead ship out plagiarised knockoffs of inferior quality. The manufacturer may be able to offer you a substantial discount. There is also a wealth of useful information regarding the product.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The InfinitiKloud Wireless supports iOS 8 and up, and Android 4.3 and up.
As much as you need! The device has a microSD card slot where you can insert a Class 10 (or above) microSD card that’s up to 1TB in size. Once the card is full, simply swap it out for an empty one to get virtually unlimited storage.