90 percent of the energy used by washing machines is for heating the water. Washing with cold water is one way to save big on energy. Also, due to the increase in electricity prices in recent months, everyone is looking for ways to save money in order to make ends meet. Read our EcoBall Review below.
We’ve got the solution you’ve been looking for! Thanks to this new alternative for cleaning your clothes, you can save loads of money per year, and also extend the life of your washing machine. We’re talking about ECOBALL!
This revolutionary innovation was created by a startup based in Austria, and is designed to be environmentally friendly, less expensive than traditional detergent, get clothes cleaner, and even extend washing machine life.
What is EcoBall?
The Ecoball is a wash ball to use when doing laundry. It not only cleans the laundry but also keeps the water at an appropriate level. It is sustainable and a good alternative for the typical detergent. The manufacturer can boast the following features:
- Does not contaminate groundwater
- No bigger than a tennis ball
- Washes any laundry clean again
- Easy to use for everyone
- Does not produce any unpleasant odours
As you can see, Ecoball actually has everything that makes it a good alternative to the typical detergent. The groundwater is not contaminated and no annoying odours are developed. It helps to just try it out and see for yourself.
- REUSABLE: Use it Again and Again! No Refill Needed! Works on Almost All Fabrics Including Cotton, Polyester, Nylon & More.
- SAFE AND ALL-NATURAL: EcoBall Cleans Laundry with Natural Bio-Ceramic Elements unlike Traditional Detergents. It Deep Cleans by Increasing the pH Balance Creating a Natural Hydrogen Peroxide type Effect to Remove Dirt & Odors.
- SAVES MONEY: Lasts up to 1500 (5 Years) Washes Without Using Expensive Detergent Every Time You do a Load of Laundry. For Maximum Efficiency Place in the Sun Once a Month for One Hour.
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: It Doesn’t Agitate the Skin as it Doesn’t Contains Harsh or Toxic Substance Unlike Synthetic Detergents.
How EcoBall Laundry Ball Works?
The pH level of the laundry water will impact the washing greatly. The overly acidic or alkaline can damage the fabric, cause a color fading as well. Our laundry ball could increase the pH level of water to 6.5-9, as well as the most detergent on the market.
Our laundry ball contains dozens of natural ceramic balls, which works together to increase the pH level of the water when they move around in your laundry machine during a cycle. The ceramic balls also can help reduce negative irons in water, creates a natural Hydrogen Peroxide type effect, which adhere to dirty to keep the clothes cleaner and fresher during the wash.
What makes this EcoBall so special?
People typically spend 300 to 900 dollars per year on laundry. With ECOBALL, we’re looking at the world’s first environmentally friendly alternative to detergent.
With ECOBALL, you can save big every day. What’s more, several researchers are convinced that this smart alternative to detergent is hugely beneficial to the environment, given that it doesn’t require detergent to get clothes clean.
You can keep your clothes in top condition, and do away with all those nasty chemicals that go into each load, and cause our planet to suffer.
- Save time and money by replacing powder or liquid detergent in your washing machine. It’s reusable and lasts up to 1,000 cycles.
- Super easy to use, just place the washing ball in the machine. It only needs water to get your clothes ultra clean, while protecting the environment.
- These disinfecting washing balls help reduce scale buildup, mold, dirt, bacteria, and foul odors in your washing machine and clothes.
- Forget about buying detergent and save money with this solution.
How to use EcoBall?
In principle, the use of Ecoball is uncomplicated. Simply put the laundry in the washing machine and add the ball. the washing ball into the washing machine. Then you start the wash cycle and everything takes its course.
Afterwards, the washing ball is simply removed from the machine and cleaned under running water. That’s all you really need to do. The important thing is that the ball lies freely in the machine and can move around during the wash cycle. In this way, it can reach even the furthest corners and ensure that the laundry gets clean.
Why do I need this laundry ball?
With this revolutionary device, all you need is water to get your clothes ultra-clean, while protecting the environment. On sale now near you. Recommended by 98% of people.
Check it out! Due to the current pandemic situation, many people are looking for ways to save money. One of the methods that’s going viral is this alternative to detergent, to save you money on laundry.
Doing the laundry takes up more of our time than we realize. A study conducted by an American university shows that 70% of people do laundry every day, and spend a median of 2.5 hours on housework. The study also showed that people in the US spend over 3 billion dollars per year on detergents. All of that’s changed thanks to ECOBALL!
Pros and Cons
- It works effectively to remove stains from fabrics.
- Affordable price tag.
- Ecoball is eco-friendly and easy to use.
- Ecoball is perfect for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
- The working process leaves no mess.
- It has a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Limited stock.
- It can only be bought online, though it’s not really a problem because most people already purchase different products online.
Before trying it, I have to say, I was skeptical. But after the first use…it was a success. Since I started using it, my clothes come out of the machine clean and free of odors…I don’t know if I’ll get used to the fact that it has no scent, but that can be fixed by putting a little bit of lavender in my dresser. What I like best about it is getting to do away with products that harm the environment. Little by little, we can save the earth. I’m very happy with the product! – Veronica
I’ve used it for normal loads, and on my extra dirty work clothes, and I’m very pleased. I received the product over a month ago, and I’ve been using it every day in the washing machine. It’s hard for me to get used to not using detergent or softener, so I’ve been putting a lot less detergent in the machine, and honestly, the clothes get just as clean as if I had used a lot more. – Stephy
How much does it cost?
The company is currently providing this product at lower prices for a limited period of time. Please note that the prices mentioned below are in US Dollars($).
1 for $35
Best Seller – 2 for $59
3 for $85