AeroGarden and Dr Goodrow have some of the best indoor garden appliances on the market today. Taking into account their unique features, you may find it difficult to decide which is best between Dr Goodrow vs AeroGarden.
For your convenience, we’ve created this Dr Goodrow vs AeroGarden comparison review to compare the two brands.
Both Dr Goodrow Mini Garden and AeroGarden Harvest will be used and they are similar to each other. We thought these two models would make a good case study for comparing two popular brands, since they have similar price points and styles.
- Dr GoodRow vs AeroGarden
- What is Dr Goodrow?
- Is Dr Goodrow Garden Kit Any Good?
- How much does Dr Goodrow Planting Kit cost?
- What is AeroGarden?
- Is the AeroGarden Pods Worth It?
- How much does it cost to run an AeroGarden?
Dr GoodRow vs AeroGarden
Here are a few basics about each system and a comparison table between Dr GoodRow vs AeroGarden.
|AeroGarden Harvest||Dr Goodrow Reviews|
|Light||20 Watts||30 Watts|
|Plant Height||12″ with Adjustable Arm||Adjustable Height (24 inches)|
|Dimensions||11 x 8 x 15 in||6.5 * 16* 10 in|
|Weight||5.5 lbs||3.27 pounds|
|Colors||Sage, Black, White||White|
What is Dr Goodrow?
An apartment or house can grow Dr Goodrow’s cutting-edge self-growing garden. LITERALLY ANY PLANT OR HERB CAN BE GROWN WITH IT!
PLANTS LIKE WEED, HEALTHY PLANTS SOW! Whether you live in an apartment, house, or condominium, you can grow fresh, potent herbs. Fresher than anything you can buy from a grocery store, our organic herbs, salads, and flower buds are pesticide-free, delicious, and tastier than anything you can buy at a garden center.
A number of cutting edge technologies are used by Dr Goodrow, including automatic watering, strong, powerful UV GROW-LIGHTS, which mimic the sun’s rays, and accurate measurements of nutrients. It is 100% easy to do, with almost no chances of failure! Grow the plants of your choice with commercial or home-grown seeds!Grow plants in GROWTH PODS!
How does it work?
Dr Goodrow makes growing large flowering plants easy. It’s not in my nature to grow plants. The apartment I live in has almost no natural sunlight. HYDROPONIC GROWING by Dr Goodrow was almost ridiculously simple! In a nicely-designed, secure box, I received everything I ordered online. Here are the items I received:
- Dr Goodrow Planter Super Grow Base. It was made of sturdy materials and looked like it could take a lot of abuse.
- Dr Goodrow programmable command center: It simulates any environment, allowing healthy, tall plants to grow.
- Dr Goodrow SUPERBUD NUTRIENTS: There is nothing ordinary about this plant food. You will BURST WITH FLAVOR when your plants are ripe with this special blend of nutrients!
- Dr Goodrow Growth Sponges: For your herbs to taste as good as possible, you have to soak them in water and nutrients.
- Super Growth Baskets are perfect for holding new growth!
- Super Bud Domes: To accelerate your plants growth tremendously!
Is Dr Goodrow Garden Kit Any Good?
Plants and produce should be fresh, sustainable, and available. That’s what we believe at Dr Goodrow. We designed the aero garden to be accessible to everyone.
Your favorite herbs, vegetables, and even flowers will be available in this space-saving option. You get the same wholesome harvest year after year, no mess or fuss.
Dr. Goodrow Garden Reviews Secret – No matter what time of year it is, our magical hydroponic growing system ensures the most optimum conditions for seed germination. This is why you’ll see up to 25% more growth than in soil. Your garden will nourish you with the freshest herbs and veggies even in the dead of winter when you have the right lighting, water, and nutrients.
They Promise to You on Dr. Goodrow – They are proud of all the products they offer and they want you to enjoy them as much as they do. The Dress Goodrow Review offers 100% customer satisfaction on every purchase. They will gladly exchange any Dr Goodrow product that is not entirely satisfactory to you.
Benefits of Dr Goodrow Garden Kit
- Dr. Goodrow’s fertile environment helps seeds germinate rapidly, resulting in rapid growth. Your plants will grow up to 25-30% faster in LED light, water, and nutrients than they would in soil.
- It’s convenient and hassle-free to get everything you need in one place! All you have to do is add water and sit back and relax. You’ll never have to track dirt into the house or wash stubborn stains out of your clothes again.
- You can snip the amount of produce that you need when you need it, as store-bought produce spoils quickly and freshness cannot be guaranteed. Reduce the amount of food lost in your fridge by cutting the amount of produce you need when you need it.
- No Maintenance – Dr. Goodrow has a 16-hour timer with sunrise and sunset simulation. After 8 hours of inactivity, the system turns back on for another cycle. The water will be replenished when the alarm sounds. Leave it alone!
How much does Dr Goodrow Planting Kit cost?
Depending on the number of kits you purchase, Dr Goodrow comes at a different price. You can order here and receive a discount on each kit…
As this is one of the bestselling products on the site, you can also take advantage of other offers if you buy in bulk.
If you buy two or three of them together, Dr. Goodrow offers a higher discount. Talk to your friends and consider purchasing together since you could all get a device at just one cost. In addition to a secure payment gateway, the website accepts the majority of payment options, including American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- 3 Complete Dr Goodrow Planting Kits– TRIPLE PLANTER PACK
- Recommended DealReg $692.26 Only $336.99 today
- 1 Complete Dr Goodrow Planting Kit– PERSONAL PLANTER Reg $230.75 Only $149.99 today
- 2 Complete Dr Goodrow Planting Kits– FRESH FRIENDS PACK Reg $461.51 Only $299.99 today
- 4 Complete Dr Goodrow Planting Kits– FAMILY PLANTER BUNDLE Reg $923.02 Only $411.99 today
From where can I buy?
We recommend you lock-in your order if you want to buy Dr Goodrow Planting Kit! You won’t be able to get these for months! Snag your Dr Goodrow today! Don’t settle for “in season” fashion. Eat homegrown, non-GMO fruits and vegetables! Get fresh flavors for your meals and avoid wasting food that spoils too fast.
What is AeroGarden?
- Use this hydroponic garden to grow 24 different herb, veggie, or flower varieties simultaneously and year-round
Based on their sizes, the AeroGarden team offers four main categories of garden units. AeroGarden systems are user-friendly, and everybody can benefit from them. In addition, seeds from the company are guaranteed to germinate. In the unlikely event that the seeds do not germinate in the pods, the AeroGrow team may replace any non-germinating seed pods.
So not only is the system easy to use, but you can also rest easy knowing that it is secure. Most AeroGarden models feature white, red, and blue lights, which provide a spectrum of light for your garden. Lighting systems could be debated as better than natural light since they provide an adequate amount of light no matter the season or time of day. You can grow plants up to five times faster using the AeroGarden system than you would with soil!
How it work?
At this point, you might be wondering how AeroGarden works and what the gardens are like. These gardens are grown hydroponically. Water and soluble fertilizer are used in a soilless hydroponic system. Your house will stay dirt-free, and you won’t have to turn and replace the soil. Less work and less mess!
Each AeroGarden model has three essential elements:
- A light post and LED grow lights
- Your AeroGarden plants grow on a grow deck
- Bowls and bases that hold water
- Plant food, seed pods, and grow domes from AeroGarden
- Climbing plants can also be grown in aerogardens thanks to detachable trellises.
In the holes on the base, insert the seed pod and dome. Remove the dome once the plant is fully grown. Add food about every two weeks. AeroGarden tells you how much water to use and when to water the garden based on the climate. An LED light maintains the right temperature.
In front of the lights is the base, which sits over the water bowl. By keeping the cups in place, the tray minimizes evaporation. Lighting, water, nutrient levels, and alerts are all automated. You can even download an app to your phone so that you can receive alerts. It has a built-in water pump that empties the bowl via a drain hose.
Is the AeroGarden Worth It?
Let’s see what happens. It doesn’t require a green thumb. You can kill plants with one wrong glance, so that is one of the best aspects of AeroGarden. A garden and fresh produce are also readily available all year round.
Seeds are non-GMO, and they do not contain herbicides or pesticides. Make sure. Once the gardens are planted, you can stack them as many times as you like. Herbs, salads, flowers, and plants are just some of the things you can grow. Gardening is easy and very convenient. Gardening generally isn’t for people who don’t have a green thumb. Easier means better.
Unhappy customers made up a small percentage, yes. Nevertheless, the vast majority of AeroGarden buyers were very happy with their purchases, suggesting AeroGarden is worth the hype. Try one for yourself. Trying small and growing your garden gradually might be the best option if you’re unsure. Absolutely! We believe that the AeroGarden is a product worth purchasing.
In comparison to the price, AeroGarden offers a plethora of benefits.
- For those without outdoor space, this is a great option.
- This compact growing system allows you to grow more produce.
- With AeroGarden, almost all of the work is done for you, so growing plants for your kitchen requires less user input and effort.
- Your indoor gardening activities will be more successful. Aerogarden monitors the conditions and prompts the user when input is required.
- Your indoor gardening activities will be more successful.ch will notify you when you need to attend to your plants.
- The indoor gardening activities will be more successful pods.
- Your indoor gardening activities will be more successful.g complete knowledge of the provenance of the food you eat.
How much does it cost to run an AeroGarden?
It is AeroGarden’s pride that their products use little energy. The company provides you with the information up front. They calculated:
Using the AeroGarden for a particular garden and multiplying the hours by the number of plants
- Amount of power you want to use (divided by 1000 to convert to kilowatts), multiplied by
- Multiplying 31 days by 12
- As an example, your utility charges you $0.11 per kilowatt-hour
Based on that calculation, the unit costs are:
- AeroGarden Farm costs $7.30 per month
- The AeroGarden Bounty costs $3 per month
- AeroGarden Harvest costs $1.33 per month
- Also, AeroGarden Sprout costs $7.30 per month
A home garden like that is low-energy and very affordable, especially when you think about all the benefits of having fresh produce at home.
From where you can buy?
AeroGarden’s website, AeroGarden.com, allows you to purchase their products directly. Buy it from here so that you don’t miss the best deals.
Conclusion – Dr GoodRow vs AeroGarden
Both Aerogarden and Dr Goodrow are great products according to our comparison above. They will all perform the same function and allow you to grow a kitchen garden year-round.
For beginners, I recommend Dr Goodrow. Growing plants indoors is a great way to get started learning about farm-to-table living with the family.
Those with experience or those who enjoy having a wide variety of options will benefit from an AeroGarden. In the US, we seem to enjoy larger, better, and a lot more variety of products with a larger harvest.
We hope your doubts about Dr GoodRow vs AeroGarden is all clear now.
Last update on 2023-06-01 at 08:05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API