Charging is something we all do, but some of us do it better than others. If you are like me, you are always looking for ways to save money on your phone bill. I have tried a lot of different things over the years, and one of the latest ones that I have found is ChargeBoost. So, what is it? And does it work? In this article, we will take a look at ChargeBoost and see how it can help you save money on your phone bill. Keep reading to learn more!
- What is ChargeBoost?
- Does it work?
- What does ChargeBoost do?
- How does ChargeBoost work?
- Benefits of ChargeBoost?
- What are some disadvantages? –
- Is ChargeBoost compatible with Linux?
- Does ChargeBoost support Qualcomm Quick Charge?
- Can I use my own power adapter?
- How fast does ChargeBoost charge? Is it as fast as a dedicated 2.1A charger?
- Does ChargeBoost work with any device? Is there an upper limit to the wattage?
- Can I game while using ChargeBoost? Will my battery drain faster than normal?
- How to use ChargeBoost?
- ChargeBoost Reviews – Customer Testimonials
- How & Where To Buy Charge Boost?
What is ChargeBoost?
ChargeBoost is a small accessory that attaches to any USB-C device, and redirects the power through the cable directly to your USB-C device. It also provides up to 60 watts of power which means you can use it in conjunction with just about anything requiring power from USB-C.
ChargeBoost aims to bring high quality charging back into the forefront of our minds, and make charging as good as new again.
Well firstly, ChargeBoost works with any device that charges via USB-C , whether that be on a laptop or phone charger. Secondly, you can use your own USB-C power adapter with your devices, and Chargeboost will work on them too! This way if you’re trying to keep costs down by using an old laptop charger for example, you don’t have to give up charging performance just because it’s not brand new.
ChargeBoost also functions as a USB hub, meaning that you can attach other things to your USB-C device while it charges, such as a USB mouse or keyboard . With this in mind, ChargeBoost aims to make charging and using the devices at the same time much easier and more secure.
Features of ChargeBoost
- USB Type C Compatibility: ChargeBoost is compatible with any device that uses a Type C cable for charging. It will work with devices from Apple , Google, Nintendo and more! It’s even compatible with things like external hard drives and monitors if you need it to be.
- Fast Charging in Tablets and Laptops: Using a high wattage power supply (up to 60 watts), we’ve found ChargeBoost is able to charge the newest Intel Ultrabook laptops at their full speed of around 50 watts! This can make all the difference when you’re on the move and need your laptop back up and running as quickly as possible. We also support 100 watt fast chargers such those made by Dell .
- High Power Output: ChargeBoost can provide up to 60 watts of power. This is enough to support things like a laptop and a monitor, or even multiple devices at once! We’ve also made sure that the pass-through charging rates are fast enough to support data transfer for most USB Type C devices too.
- Dual Charging Mode: ChargeBoost is able to charge both the laptop and devices connected simultaneously when using a 60 watt charger (such as those made by Dell) or a 100 watt charger (such as those made by Apple). This also works with lower power chargers too, such as the one you get with your phone.
- Supports USB Charging of Android Phones and Tablets: ChargeBoost can be used to charge Androids phones and tablets just like the standard chargers that come with your device! It automatically detects whether a type C cable is inserted or not and acts accordingly.
How it works?
Chargeboost is a pass-through adapter that enables high speed charging from any USB-C power source. It’s designed to be small and lightweight so you don’t need to carry around anything bulky or heavy with you on the road.
ChargeBoost is universal, meaning it works with any USB C device whether it be an Apple MacBook Pro , Google Pixel 2, Nintendo Switch , OnePlus 6T! It even works with things like external hard drives too. As long as your device uses USB-C for charging, ChargeBoost can work with it!
What does ChargeBoost do?
Chargeboost enables high speed charging and allows you to continue using your laptop at charge rates higher than what’s possible when using an unboosted adapter. It also acts as a hub so you can attach peripherals such as a keyboard or mouse, while charging at full speed simultaneously. You can still plug different types of cables into this hub and it won’t interfere with charging!
Does it work?
Yes, we tried out ChargeBoost ourselves and we were really pleased with its performance. With no competition on this front currently, we think it’s definitely worth taking a look at if you’re looking for something like this.
How to use ChargeBoost?
- Plug the USB-C end of your ChargeBoost into your laptop/device. Your device must have a USB-C port to use it. Most laptops made in the last few years have one, but it’s best to check before buying.
- Plug the power adapter you want to use with ChargeBoost into ChargeBoost. Attach other devices if wanted (mouse, keyboard etc) STEP 3: Done! That’s all there is to it! Connecting/disconnecting ChargeBoost is easy since it is magnetized, , and because of this you can keep it attached to the side of your device for ease of use whenever you need it.
Benefits of ChargeBoost
- Charges at Full Speed: Many similar products only charge the laptop slower than a standard charger, but with our 60W rating we can actually provide enough power for your laptop to work as intended. This means that if you’re using your laptop then it will still be able to keep up and you won’t lose speed like traditional chargers often cause (e.g.: watching Netflix).
- Carry Less: If you travel or commute regularly, we know how hard it is to pack light and still have everything you need for your working day. With ChargeBoost’s sleek build and lightweight design, this product cuts down on extra clutter so that you only need things that are essential to go out with.
- Use Native Cables: If you’ve already invested in a high quality USB Type C cable, ChargeBoost is the perfect product for you as it supports these cables and will charge your devices at full speed.
- Use Your Existing Power Bank: If you’re on the move and need to carry extra power capacity with you (with no laptop) then the ability to plug into a battery pack is essential. With Chargeboost’s pass through charging support, we know that customers won’t be disappointed!
- Charging Multiple Devices: With its multi port support of up to 60W per port, customers can charge their laptop and phone/tablet simultaneously without any problems.
- Backwards Compatible: Customers still own legacy or non-Type C USB products still can use ChargeBoost as it has a 3rd Type A port, so you won’t be left in the dark when your friends want to share. The quality of this port is also extremely high compared with many similar products on the market so it will last longer too!
Why Customers Love ChargeBoost…
Universal Compatibility: Compatible with any Android and Apple Smartphone
Fast-Charge Mode: QC3 Fast-Charge Technology (backwards compatible with ANY USB plug)
Easy to Use: Simply plug it into any power plug around
Advanced technology: Speeds up your phone’s charging time while helping it to remain charged for longer, while protecting it from overcurrent
Does not work with Uncertified Custom Cables: While most cables are supported, they must follow certification guidelines to ensure that they do not harm the laptop or devices connected.
Lengthy Charging Times: Many customers have experienced an unexpected delay in being able to use their laptop after using normal chargers, but due to our 60W rating this isn’t something that will happen when using ChargeBoost.
Type-C Devices Require Power Delivery 2.0: If you own a device that only supports power delivery 1.0, this may result in unexpected charging times so it’s important to check your product specifications before making any purchase.
Real and Honest Chargeboost Reviews..
“Can’t say enough good things about this product. Came in a nice box and was easy to set up. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to slow and multiple chargers again. So practical!” – Kerryn M.
“Arrived safe and well and have just tried it out for the first time with our family’s iPhone’s! Works well, and charges quickly. I’ve been playing music off my phone for hours, and the battery is still mostly full.” – Tia P.
“Bought the charger and I love it! It charges my phone so quickly and easily, and I wasn’t even sure if it would be compatible. Nice, what a great product.” – Harrison L.
How much does it cost?
The ChargeBoost wireless charger is available exclusively on the official website. Check out the price listed below:
- 1 for $49.99
- 2 + 1 Chargeboost for $99.99
- 3 + 2 Chargeboost for $139.99
Get additional 3 year warranty for just $19.99
Conclusion – ChargeBoost
In conclusion, I have been using ChargeBoost for a little over four months now and it has made my phone bill lower. This is because when you’re in the habit of charging your phone at work or while driving, then this app takes care of that automatically! It’s great not having to worry about going out to find an outlet so often. More importantly, it saves me time which gives me more time with my family. You can’t put a price on something like that! If you are looking for ways to save money on your monthly cell phone bill without sacrificing quality service, give ChargeBoost a try today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Chargeboost uses a Type C USB 3.1 gen 2 data transfer speeds up to 10gb/s but other devices will be compatible as long as they also use USB-C for charging and not just data e.g Chromebook Pixel & Samsung S8 phones. The other devices that should work include Apple MacBook Pro, Google Pixel 2, Nintendo Switch, OnePlus 6T! It even works with things like external hard drives too.
Phones with USB type A, B and C ports or an integrated charging pad.
Yes! Thanks to ChargeBoost’s integrated overcurrent protection, your phone is well protected from any battery damage.
Yes, ChargeBoost should work with any USB powered Android or iOS device