Migraine is “more than just a headache.” What do you do when a migraine hits you? Probably run for ice to dull the pain? Some people fashion their cold compress by putting ice into plastic bags while others may apply a frozen gel pack over their heads. All this requires a little more effort – which might not be possible when we are brain fogged. Check out the best Migraine and Headache Relief Hat.
After days of researching and comparing 10+ models on the market, we found the best migraine relief hat. Check our rankings below.
List of Best Migraine and Headache Relief Hat
Top 10 Best Migraine and Headache Relief Hat – Review & Rating[aawp bestseller=”migraine relief hat” items=”10″ description_items=”1″
What is a Migraine and Headache Relief Hat?
The Migraine and Headache Relief Cap is a patent-pending hot and cold therapy device that provides natural relief for all types of headaches.
It’s unique for three main reasons:
- It provides both hot and cold therapy in one easy-to-use device.
- It’s the world’s first headache solution to provide 360-degree head coverage, giving you maximum relief.
- It’s made from dark materials, which naturally block out sunlight – a common cause of headaches.
- Combined, this “pain relief trifecta” makes it a must-have for anyone who experiences headaches regularly.
Personally, I use the doctor-approved cold compression therapy most often – the Headache and Migraine Relief Hat’s thermal insulation allows it to stay cold 10x longer than a wet washcloth, meaning it actually stays cold long enough for my headaches to disappear.
That said, I also use the heat therapy to relax when I’m feeling particularly tense. It’s great to have both options available!
Learn about a same product named TheraICE RX Headache Relief Hat.
What types of pain can the Headache and Migraine Relief Hat help with?
The Headache and Migraine Relief Hat’s “dual therapy” technique is extremely effective for relieving all sorts of head and facial pain – including:
- Eye, Cranial, & Facial Tension
- Sinus & Stress Relief
- Puffy Eyes
Even better, the Headache and Migraine Relief Hat is made with buttery-soft fabric that breathes easy – to me, it feels like a “cool pillow” around your head… which feels incredible when your head is pounding.
The one-size-fits-all design makes the Headache and Migraine Relief Hat a convenient solution for both kids and adults. It’s 100% safe to use (even on bare skin) and there’s no uncomfortable velcro, hard inserts, or ice to fuss with.
How to use?
- Remove it from the freezer or microwave. My advice is you keep it in the freezer and it’s always ready, or heat it up in the microwave for 5 seconds
- Then, slip it on over your forehead. It’s about as easy as slipping on a headband, only you pull it down until it covers your eyes.
- You can immediately feel it working The cooling and heating gel that lines the inside of the entire cap relieves headaches in about 10 minutes.
Last update on 2022-08-12 at 07:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API