Belissas Teeth Whitening is a 20-minute teeth whitening method that claims to whiten your teeth. Belissas Whitening promises to be able to remove discolouration produced by red wine, coffee, tea, cigarettes, and other substances using the power of blue light. You put gel in a tray, put the tray in your mouth, and then squeeze the device. Turn on the light and leave it on for at least 20 minutes. Using the Be-White blue light LED lamp, you may fast whiten your teeth by repeating this technique every day.
Is Belissas Teeth Whitening too good to be true as the world learns more about the benefits of ultraviolet light, from UV light sanitizers, UV humidifiers, and UV vacuums to all of the benefits of teeth whitening? Is it possible to whiten your teeth using this method? Will it, on the other hand, do more harm than good? Today, learn everything there is to know about Belissas Teeth Whitening.
- What is Belissas Teeth Whitening?
- How is Belissas Teeth Whitening different from others?
- How to use Belissas Teeth Whitening?
- Belissas Teeth Whitening Reviews
What is Belissas Teeth Whitening?
Belissas Teeth Whitening is a hydrogen peroxide, essential oil, and blue light teeth whitening method. A tray that moulds to your teeth is included in the package. The Belissas Teeth Whitening solution is placed within the tray, and the tray is then clamped around your teeth. When you switch on the lamp, the blue light activates the chemicals in the solution, making your teeth whiter.
You may achieve a significantly brighter and whiter smile by re-applying the solution for 20 minutes each day. The “Be-White” kit is another name for the company’s teeth whitening kit. The kit is sold to those who have stained teeth as a result of tea, red wine, cigarettes, antibiotics, sweets, soft drinks, and other substances. Belissas Teeth Whitening may only be ordered in the United Kingdom, Germany, and France.
- The most crucial component of the whitening package is the Belissa whitening gel. This gel contains hydrogen peroxide and essential oils, both of which are crucial in achieving that gleaming white smile.
- A blue light bulb is a gadget that emits blue light from LEDs. The blue light speeds up the hydrogen peroxide oxidation process with the colour pigments on the teeth. This blue light lamp is included in the package and should be utilised for optimum results.
- Custom fit gel trays: composed of high-grade, non-toxic silicone, this tray moulds to the form of your teeth as you wear it. In as little as 5 minutes, your gel tray is tailored to take the shape of your mouth. It aids in the adhesion of the whitening gel to your teeth, allowing for effective whitening.
- Gel applicator: These seem like needles, but they’re not. They’re used to pour teeth whitening gel into your gel tray.
- Easy to use: This teeth whitening technique is simple to apply and does not necessitate the assistance of another person.
How does it work?
Belissas Teeth Whitening is one of several teeth whitening kits on the market today that employs a mix of blue LED light and hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth. On the other hand, is one of the few teeth whitening kits that includes essential oils in addition to hydrogen peroxide. Belissas Whitening calls its hydrogen peroxide and essential oil combo “the whitening dream team.”
Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidizer that damages the organic pigment molecules in your teeth’s enamel. Because the pigment has been oxidised, it is easier to clean and remove. You may reportedly boost the oxidation activity of hydrogen peroxide by shining blue light on it. The blue light boosts the effectiveness of hydrogen peroxide, making it more efficient in whitening teeth. To whiten teeth, the finest teeth whitening products employ ultraviolet light rather than blue light. Ultraviolet light has been shown to have germicidal properties, but blue light does not.
It’s also unclear what essential oils are used for. The essential oils, according to the firm, “help strengthen the connection between the peroxide and the pigmented molecules that cause yellowing,” allowing your smile to “remain whiter and brighter for longer.” However, there is just a smattering of evidence that essential oils operate in this manner. The major objective of the essential oils in Belissas Teeth Whitening is to improve the scent and flavour of the teeth whitening system, leading you to believe that it is cleaning your teeth more efficiently.
How is Belissas Teeth Whitening different from others?
It is safe to assume that LED teeth whitening treatments are very popular in today’s world. On Amazon and other e-commerce sites, you’ll find a plethora of LED teeth whitening kits. A whitening gel, a charging system, and a UV light system are usually included in these packages. But the major question is whether these kits are actually useful or not. If the majority of online reviews are to be trusted, these kits actually perform as claimed and improve the appearance of your teeth. Furthermore, the majority of customers feel that these kits may whiten their teeth more effectively than any whitening toothpaste on the market.
Several dentists have expressed their support for teeth whitening products. In an interview, one of these dentists claimed that current research indicates that the usage of LED whitening kits is quite safe when used seldom. However, it’s also crucial to remember that an increase in gingival irritation and tooth sensitivity is normal just after using these products. Furthermore, the usage of LED light might cause dryness on the tooth surface, which can cause the enamel to become rough. As a result, it is advisable to apply it to assist in decreasing sensitivity and repairing damaged enamel.
There is some debate as to whether teeth whitening LED treatments are superior to teeth whitening strips. A large user base feels that both systems provide almost identical outcomes at different prices. The science behind Belissas Whitening, as well as other teeth whitening options, is very solid. Hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide, a close derivative, is the major component in these tooth whitening gels. These were the molecules that made up oxygen and hydrogen. The oxygen and hydrogen in the molecules break apart as soon as they come into contact with the teeth, resulting in a thorough cleaning effect.
Certain lights will also function as a catalyst, accelerating the process further. When these molecules are exposed to the teeth, ultraviolet (UV) light, or high temperatures, they become considerably more active. A brown container holds the hydrogen peroxide that is used to clean wounds. The reason for this is that the dark hue inhibits sunlight from passing through the bottle. As a result, it’s critical to keep the bottle in a cool location. It’s worth noting that the Belissas Whitening solution employs blue LED light, which differs significantly from UV light.
There are several inexpensive teeth whitening kits that employ basic LEDs that can generate visible light or light of various wavelengths but not UV-C radiation, which may kill bacteria. Belissas Whitening’s sales website specifies that the light is LED rather than UV. However, the Belissas Teeth Whitening Solution uses the proper cleaning component, which is hydrogen peroxide, which can perform as claimed for whitening your teeth.
- Belissas Teeth Whitening ensures that your teeth will be dazzling white in about 10-15 days.
- It pushes the teeth-whitening structure while also saving money.
- In just two applications, it achieves the major visible result (10-15 minutes for each application).
- In just six treatments, yellowish stains are effectively removed.
- Improves one’s self-esteem.
- The procedure is painless and has no negative side effects.
- The white effects persist for three months with very little maintenance (normal brushing).
What comes in the kit ?
Our Belissas Teeth Whitening is perfect for first time users as it includes everything you need to get started with your treatment. Your kit will include:
- 1 x LED Light & Mouth Tray
- 2 x 5ml Teeth Whitening gel (total 10ml)
- 1 x Set of instructions and a shade guide to monitor your progress
How to use Belissas Teeth Whitening?
Belissas Teeth Whitening is really straightforward to use, as noted previously in this article. To use your teeth whitener, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Apply the gel to the gel trays that will keep it against your teeth with the gel applicator.
- Make sure the gel tray is in touch with all of your teeth before applying it to your teeth. Keep in mind that the tray is composed of flexible silicone that you may mould to fit your teeth.
- Each time you use it, hold it for around 15 to 20 minutes. Note! The oxidation reaction will not take place if the gel does not make touch with your teeth, and you will not see any results after use.
- To get a faster outcome, use the blue light to speed up the reaction.
- The next step is to remove the tray and rinse the reaction’s byproduct from your mouth.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to using your Belissas Teeth Whitening. Use it on a daily basis and keep an eye on the results. After a few days of use, you will have a charming smile on your face.
What are the major reason of Teeth Discoloration?
Tea/Coffee: Rich in acidity and stain-promoting tannins.
Red Wine: Notorious for staining teeth and removing enamel.
Smoking: Tar and sticky residue attach to teeth.
Soft Drinks: Chromogen-rich drinks may contribute to yellowing
Sweets: Often contain color staining dyes.
Antibiotics: Chemicals may bond to calcium and may discolor.
Belissas Teeth Whitening Reviews
Wow! It really works! The results speak for themselves! Extremely satisfied!
Everyone comments on how white my smile is now, so glad I found this brand.
I was skeptical when my friend introduced me to this brand, I didn’t think it would work, but I’m happy that I trusted her.
From where to buy and how much does it cost?
Belissas Teeth Whitening Kit is easily available on their official website. You can buy the entire pack right from the producers and even avail certain discounts
Belissas Teeth Whitening Kit, retailing at $197.92, for only $98.87
Special offers include:
- 2 Belissas Teeth Whitening Kits at only $196.93, with 1 additional unit totally free of cost
- 3 Belissas Teeth Whitening Kits at only $296.88, with 2 additional units totally free of cost
You can also opt to purchase a 3-year warranty on the product for only $23.99 extra
Belissas Teeth Whitening is a teeth whitening kit that makes lofty claims regarding its efficacy but falls short of those claims. Hydrogen peroxide and UV light are used in high-quality teeth whitening products. Belissas Teeth Whitening employs hydrogen peroxide, however instead of UV light, it uses blue LED light. There’s no proof that blue LED light can boost hydrogen peroxide’s efficacy. The product also has a very strict refund policy: any items that have been opened cannot be returned. There’s no option to receive a refund if the kit doesn’t work to whiten your teeth, for example.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many customers report a noticeable difference with the first session. However, your results may vary.
You will get 14 uses out of the Teeth Whitening Gels, which is 7 uses per syringe. That means you need less than 0.5 ml gel at a time.
Be-White’s Blue Light lamp uses LED light to penetrate the stain. This makes the stain more available to the whitening action of the hydrogen peroxide from the gel.