If you are wondering if Aculief for migraines really works?, then this article clarifies all the doubts. So, let’s begin. Aculief is a wearable Acupressure for relief from constant headaches. You just have to apply pressure at the L14 pressure point and you can stimulate the body’s natural endorphins.
This is really effective to induce migraines. Jon Doogan is the inventor of this gadget. he was suffering from constant migraines and other health-related issues. When he studied in college, his friends suggest he apply pressure on the LI4 point of the body. Jon made a solution to his problem, which is helpful for everyone else.
Aculief for Migraines
Migraines and associated disorders are a substantial health burden that may dissuade you from living a drug-free life since they might cause a headache to become circuitous. When a migraine circuits a headache, you may have pain all over your head rather than just one side.
Migraine sufferers sometimes turn to costly medication for headache treatment, which helps to ease the agony. For migraine relief, patients may turn to alternative therapies such as Botox or acupressure. Treatments may occasionally fail to assist or work.
If you suffer from migraines on a regular basis, you may want to try Aculief instead of using medication. The device is designed to work by administering pressure headaches to the LI-4 acupressure point, which relieves migraines. The items use an ancient traditional approach that has been utilized for thousands of years and can eliminate the need for headache and tension relief medication. So, if you want to live a comfortable and drug-free life, look for Acupressure Relief, place a purchase, then click the add to cart button and enjoy life and your new device.
How to use Aculief for Migraines?
This works by exerting pressure on our body’s most potent pressure point. This exerts pressure on the pressure point of L14 between the forefinger and the thumb. This is originated from the ancient Chinese healing techniques. They exert pressure on the specific body parts that release energy that they generally called chi.
By exerting pressure on these points, it releases natural endorphins, which are pain combats of our body. The positive feeling is generated in the body by the natural hormones. If we want to reduce the pains in our body parts, we need to pressure the point between the index finger and thumb constantly. This acupressure principle says this.
This works so fast that it can cure your headache in just 30 seconds which no other medicine can. But it depends for different people, but it still gives results within 30 minutes. But you must consider your doctor once before you use it.
This gadget can be used by people of all ages suffering from constant headaches, tension, or health issues. From the reviews, one can say that it is beneficial in relieving tension and is considered safe for all if a person has cancer and going through chemotherapy sessions that cause severe body aches. This is very helpful for such people as it causes relief from all the pain. And in many other such treatments where it causes immense pain, Aculief for Migraine is proved very useful , practical, and relieving for a person undergoing it.
What is Aculief?
Aculief is specially made to provide relieve from headaches, tension, and pain without using the medicines. It is based on the ancient Chinese acupressure technique. This works comfortably by applying pressure between the thumb an. It applies pressure on the pressure point of L14. This pressure point is the most potent pressure point of our entire body. It helps in promote the flow of body’s natural energy. This natural energy’s flow helps relieve stress and tension, which helps maintain your overall health.
- Feel Relief In Minutes (Works Out Of The Box)! – Simply place Aculief snugly on your non-dominant hand and start feeling relief in as little as 1- 3 minutes.
- Say Goodbye To Over-The-Counter Drugs. – With Aculief, there’s nothing to ingest and no harmful side effects. Just proven science that provides natural and fast pain relief.1
- Lasts Forever – Once you own Aculief, you’ll enjoy headache-free days/nights for life!
- Take It Anywhere! – On-the-go design makes it easy to take Aculief wherever life takes you! Easily store in your car, wallet, purse, or pocket! It’s also 100% waterproof and designed for any lifestyle – active or not
- Fits Any Hand Size – Aculief was purposely designed to be a universal one size fits all and comfortable for everyone.
- Multiple Colors Available – Aculief comes in a variety of colors depending on your preference and style (available during checkout!)
How it works?
The LI-4 (also known as the union valley, or He Gu) is a frequent acupuncture for treating headaches, migraines, tension, stress, and neck discomfort. It is placed between the thumb and index finger in the thick section of the hand muscle between the thumb and index finger. Firm pressure should be given on the LI-4 for five minutes to relieve migraines.
While a professional acupressure therapist might do it for you, doing it on oneself can be difficult. This is where the Aculief enters the picture. This portable acupressure instrument comes in useful because most of us can’t afford to lie in bed with the curtains shut when we sense a migraine coming on.
Who can use this wearable acupressure device?
Sometimes, you feel that a headache is coming and will be intense and long-lasting. But now, there is no need to take pain killers that are generally harmful to your body, and you need to apply this gadget on your thumb, which will cure your headache like no other. Steps to apply pressure on the thumb.
- Put it between the thumb and the index finger of the right hand in the middle of the spot.
- Then exert pressure through the acupoint for five to six minutes.
- Circularly move your thumb when you are exerting pressure. Press it firmly but not challenging that it hurts.
- Then do this again on your left hand.
Repeat the same procedure a few times if you want your headache to go away to stop your headache. You can do this anywhere and anytime.
- It’s a versatile piece that may be worn at any moment.
- It relieves headaches, stress, and tension in a natural way.
- Your body’s energy is stimulated by the wearable acupressure gadget.
- Many top acupuncturists suggest this item for successful self-treatment.
- It allows you to take control of your discomfort without having to go to the doctor.
- A 60-day money-back guarantee is included with the device.
- Its consumers report no negative side effects.
- It is appropriate for routine use.
- The acupressure point LI4 can be stimulated with this item.
- It is drug-free, so you won’t need to take any supplements.
- The device saves money since it eliminates the need for costly medications and hospital visits. It can also be used for a long time.
- Unlike acupuncture, the gadget is meant to reduce migraines without the use of needles, which will appeal to people who are afraid of needles.
How much does Aculief for Migraines cost?
The product starts at 24.99 + shipping and handling, but the more you buy, the more you save. On the promotional sales site, you can get two devices with one free at 16.99/ea, or $49.98; buy three, get two free costs $14.99/ea, or $74.97.
Both quantity-based deals offer free shipping. The official site offers a two-pack at $34.99 and a three-pack at $39.99, and offers free shipping on all orders. You can also find their MyRelief Migraine essential oil rub-on for $14.99 and a bundle of one acupressure clip and one bottle of MyReliefTM for $29.99.
This can be concluded from the reviews of the people that it is a handy gadget and helps in curing pain, migraine, and stress in no time. This is a gadget that makes curing this medication-free and easy to use. Even people who have cancer can use this to undergo excruciating chemotherapy sessions. This proved to be very useful for them. This gadget has proved to be worthy of investment.
We hope your doubt about Aculief for Migraines is clear now. Please, leave a comment if you have any doubt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! Aculief has been purposely designed for active lifestyles and is 100% waterproof. As long as you feel comfortable during the activities or exercise – you can wear it the entire time.
There are no known side effects other than for pregnant women. The LI-4 acupressure point has been known to induce contractions, therefore, Aculief should not be used by pregnant women.